Without you

Without you

Minho's POV

" - Yah Choi Minho hurry up ! 

- I'm coming, I'm coming

- Why are you so long ?!

- I'm waiting someone.

- What.. Don't tell me you're still waiting him ? Minho.. he's-

- I know."

I just walk away, Key doesn't like the fact I'm still waiting you, even if you're not here anymore. Everyone here keep repeat it : "Jonghyun is gone, you have to forget him" but I just can't. This is just impossible to forget someone you love. Everytime whatever I do I remember you. I came back alone without Key neither Taemin or Onew, I know they're trying to help me but everything will not be the same now. I enter in our house and lay on the sofa, every little thing in this house makes me think about you. I sit and look at the kitchen and smile remembering you.

-Flashback-

" - Jong ? 

- I'm here~ !

- What are you doing ? Wait... you're cooking ? You ? Really ? I laughed.

- Of course ! I'm maybe not a pro but I still can cook 

- No way I don't believe it~ I .

- Jerk !

- I love you too. I giggled and back hugged him.

- Humpf. Jong pouted.

- You're mad ?

- Yeah.

- Aigoo, poor dino~

- Go to hell you geant frog.

- At least I'm not small.

- I'M NOT SMALL TOO ! 

- No, not at all~

Jong put all the food in a plate and started to eat.

- Hey and me ?

- Do your own food. 

- Jong ? I sat in front of him.

- Not here.

- Jongie~?

- What ?

- I'm sorry~

Jong stared his plate, looked at me and then handed me food. I smiled and ate it.

- Wow, it's good ! 

- Really ? He said with a happy puppy face.

- Yeah ! 

He smiled at me, I smiled at him and kissed him.

-End flashback-

I go in our bedroom and laid on the bed, I'm really tired of these days, these weeks without you, I don't even remember how many weeks passed by since you're dead, I also died that day, I'm maybe here physically but not mentally. Being without you is impossible for me... I looked at the side of the bed next to me, the side where you used to sleep.

-flashback-

It was morning and I was already awake, I looked at you, you were still sleeping, I just watched your beautiful sleepy face, you really looked like a angel. I smiled and started playing with your hair.

- Hmm.. You opened your eyes and looked at me.

- Did I wake you up ?

- No... He smiled and rubbed his eyes

- So cute~ I giggled.

- What ?

- Nothing, anyway good morning. I smiled

- I want to sleep more, and said and hugged me.

- Let's sleep a little more then. I laughed.

-End flashback-

I sigh and close my eyes, letting tears running on my cheeks, I want you to be by my side, I love you and you loved me, everything were alright so why did it happen to us ? I still can't accept the fact I will never see you again, I have trouble accepting the fact you're gone, so I won't... It'll be like we went for awhile without seeing each other. But I can see why God would want you closer to him, because you truly were an angel on Earth. You were the sweetest, kindest and more beautiful person I have ever met, you were my angel and I will never forget you. So I'll try acting like you were here, hoping that someday we will finally see each other again.