" Lizzy. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

 

Sohyun finally arrived at her Aunt's house. Before she could knock on the door, It burst open and it revealed her excited brother. 
 
" Noona!!! I missed you!! " He hugged his sister like they haven't seen in ages. 
 
" Jinja? Nado!! Let's get inside. It's cold.  " 
 
After they could get inside, Minhyuk brought her sister to the guest room. Where he temporarily stays. 
 
" Noona, I miss Appa and Eomma. " Minhyuk sighed. 
 
Sohyun hugged her younger brother and smiled. " Guess what~ " 
 
" What? " Minhyuk asked clueless. 
 
" We're visiting them at Busan tomorow! " She gladly said. 
 
" Jinja?? Jinjayo Noona? " Minhyuk hugged her sister tightly. " Gomawo Noona!! " He beamed. 
 
" Aigoo~ " Sohyun loosens the hug. 
 
" Noona, How are you? Have you been doing well? " 
 
" I'm fine. SO Fine. " Sohyun said emphasizing on the word 'so'.
 
" Noona seems like she's so in love. " Minhyuk teases his sister. 
 
Sohyun blushed and smiled. " I'm just so happy. " 
 
" Ooohhh. Noona~ " He pokes her. 
 
" Stop teasing me Hyuk!! " Sohyun pouts. 
 
" Okay, Sorry. Anyway, Can Noona help me with something? " 
 
" And what would be that 'something' ? " Sohyun had one of her eyebrows up. 
 
" Umm, You see... I like this girl on school and... " 
 
" And? You're planning to confess to her soon? " 
 
" Yeah. " Minhyuk shyly nodded. 
 
" So, I'm not the only one who's in love!!! " Sohyun tickled her brother. 
 
" Noona!! " Minhyuk shouts. " Stoooop!! "
 
" Okay okay, I'm stopping. " Sohyun giggled. 
 
" So.. Are you willing to help me?? " He pouted cutely. 
 
" Hmmmmmmmm. " Sohyun acted like she's in deep thought about the deal. She tapped her chin with her index finger. 
 
" Coooome ooooon !!! Nooooooona!! " 
 
 " Ara-- " Before Sohyun could finish speaking her brother immediately jumped around like a little kid shouting 'gomawo'.
 
" Jinja gomawo Noona!! You're the best!! " He gave her a thumbs up. 
 
" I know " She winked at him. 
 
They talked for a while when Minhyuk thought of something. 
 
" Noona, Why don't you stay for dinner? Auntie will be cooking something delicious. " 
 
" I hope I could but I need to go. " 
 
Minhyuk frowns. 
 
" Awww. You'll be seeing me tomorrow so don't worry. " Sohyun patted his head. 
 
" Arasso. But before you go, I want to give you this. " Minhyuk handed her a silver bracelet wich has a 'heart' pendant. 
 
" Oh? Waah. It's pretty. Where'd you get this? " Sohyun said as she wore the bracelet. 
 
" I bought last night when we went shopping with Auntie. " 
 
" Aigoo, Gomawo Minhyuk-ah!! " 
 
" Your always welcome Noona! " He grinned. 
 
" Now... " Sohyun glanced on her watch. " I gotta go. It's getting late. " 
 
" Awww... Already? " 
 
Sohyun chuckled. " You better get ready for tomorrow. I'll be here first thing in the moring. Arachi? " 
 
" Naeeeee. " Minhyuk replied lazily. 
 
" Mind escorting your dear sister out? " 
 
Minhyuk nodded. They headed downstairs for Sohyun to bid goodbye to her Aunt and cousin. After that she heads outside to take a cab on the way to L'joe's house or shall I say her second home. 

 
_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
 
 
 
Lizzy held the strap of her backpack tightly as the alley got darker. "I'm lost." She kept glancing around. 
 
In the middle of the alley. She found 2 guys who were drinking. "Oh, No".
 
" Hey. " A guy who was in his 30's was calling Lizzy. 
 
" Excuse me, I don't have time for games. " Lizzy said bravely when actually she was scared to death already. "Someone, Just someone." 
 
" Aw, Come on! Just a few minutes. You don't look like your in a hurry. " The guy grabbed Lizzy's arm.
 
" Let go!! "
 
" Isn't she the daughter of Mr. Park? " Another guy apeared. 
 
" She is. " The guy laughed. " Jackpot!! Now, Stay still and we won't hurt you that much. " The guy caressed Lizzy's hair. 
 
" Don't touch me!! Help!! " 
 
" Shhhh. Shut up or someone might hear us!! " The taller guy roughly grab her face and scanned her facial features. " Hmm, Not bad. She's perfect. " 
 
They started to gather around Lizzy when.... 
 
 
" HELP!!! Ahhhh!! " 
 
L'joe heard Lizzy screaming. He immediatley ran and saw Lizzy was already surrounded by guys. He kicked and punch the guys away and grabbed Lizzy's arm. 
 
" Run! " 
 
They both ran going out of the dark alley. 
 
" You.. Okay? " L'joe asks as he was catching his breath. They stopped by outside a bakery which was found at the end of the dark alley. He looked to his left and saw Lizzy having teary eyes looking at him. 
 
" Th-Thank you. " 
 
L'joe hugged her. " Come on, I'll take you home. " He gave her his jacket and started walking her home. 
 
 
_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _


 
Sohyun finally got home and heads to the kitchen for dinner. The maids were busy preparing when she noticed the house was quiet. 
 
" Were's Byunghun? " 
 
" He didn't arrive yet ma'am. " 
 
" What? Where's the driver? " 
 
" Sir L'joe called earlier that he would be home by himself. " The maid bowed at her and continued cooking. 
 
Sohyun sighed and grabbed her phone. 

 
Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. 

 
She was on her way upstairs to change her clothes. She tried to call L'joe but he wouldn't answer. " Where could he be? "
 
Sohyun finished changing and headed downstairs to watch television. She sat on the couch and sighed many times. The ringing of her phone interupts her. She immediatly grabs her phone and looked at the caller. Sigh.
 
" Nae Unnie? " 
 
" Annyeong Sohyun-ah! How have you been? Hows L'joe? " It was Tiffany. 
 
Sohyun just sighed.
 
" Wae? Are you having a fight? " 
 
" Ani, Im just tired. You know, School. " Sohyun said. 
 
" That's a relief. Just give me a call whenever Byunghun does something bad cause I'll surely kill him. " Tiffany giggled. 
 
Sohyun lets out a fake laugh. " Jinja unnie? Arra, I'll just tell you. " 
 
" Sohyun, I gotta go. Busy here. Bye! Take care! " 
 
Tiffany ended the call and Sohyun went back to watching t.v. again. 
 
" Ma'am? " A maid approached Sohyun and bows to her. 
 
" Please, Don't be too royal to me.  " Sohyun smiled. 
 
" Do you want to eat already? " The maid smiled back at her. 
 
" I'll eat later. I'm waiting for L'joe. You go eat first with the others. " 
 
" Very well. " The maid said. 

 
_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _

 
 
" You live alone? " L'joe asked as he roam around Lizzy's apartment space. The last thing he knew was she lived with both of her sisters. 
 
Lizzy nodded and sat down on the coach still terrified after the incident. L'joe noticed her actions and sat beside her. 
 
" Hey. " 
 
Lizzy started to cry. She hugged him and L'joe in return comforted her. 
 
" L'joe... I-I'm sorry... "
 
" Shhh. There's no need to be sorry at. " 
 
Lizzy felt guilty after trying to ruin Sohyun and L'joe apart. She was just doing it for her own good but she didn't notice that she was changing to a y girl already. She has no one but only L'joe who was close to her before. Remember the guy at the cafe? She was forced to do it by her friends. They planned everything to ruin Lizzy's life. Her friends were fake as plastic. Her sisters and her brother would just ignore her like she wasn't part of the family. Tsk, Even her parents doesn't care about her. She was treated like she was just ..... trash. She all made the story up between Sohyun's parents, the death and everything to make Sungyeol believe. Sigh. 
 
They hugged for a while. L'joe could feel Lizzy getting sleepy. Her eyes were starting to close. "She still has the hobby of falling sleepy after crying." He chuckled and carried her bridal style. L'joe took her to her bedroom. He placed a blanket over her and caressed her cheek. 
 
He never knew how hard life was for Lizzy. Before he left , He looked around her room. He still found pictures of them together posted on her wall with certain dates of when it was held. She even posted her picture with Changjo. 

  
                   xx - xx -2012                                                    xx - xx - 2012
  
                     xx - xx -2012                                                  xx - xx - 2012

 
"She still has not kept them." L'joe's lips curved into a smile. 
 
He still even saw more of their pictures on her study desk. But one thing he noticed was her family picture , it was gone already. It was supposed to be beside their picture on their first date. He went near to make sure it wasn't hidden behind their pictures. But no, He found nothing. Instead he found it in a trash bin by the desk. Ripped into pieces and thrown away. 
 
He sighed as he made his way to the door . He looked at Lizzy one last time and went out. Obviously, He made sure that Lizzy was safe. He left a little note saying that she should take care of herself. He locked the main door and left. 




" I'm sorry, Lizzy. " 


 



Another update. ^^;; 
Hope you like the chapter. Even though it . T-T

And for those playgirl/boyz! After School's gonna have their comeback!! >o<" 
Yey!! ^__^)/