3 Gifts That include perfume,roses and ....

The Best Present

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

Finally..I get to have a rest after a long schedule.Seriously it was very tiring but I never regreted my decision being a singer not when I have 4 supportive member  and fans from all over the world cheering for us.This is my dream since I was a child.The clock near my bed showed that it is 11.55 pm. 5 minutes more till my birthday and I will be officially be an adult and older.Suddenly there was a knock on my bedroom door.”Jonghyun? It’s me,Onew hyung..Can I enter your room?”said Onew hyung. “Sure, come in” I replied.

The door opened revealing Onew hyung in his blue pyjamas.He also had his hand at his back hiding something from my sight.”What do you want hyung?” I asked him. He sat on my bed still not revealing his hand.”Ermm..I..I.have something to give you..Do you remember 3 days ago when we were filming Hello Baby? Well, there a reason why I gave you 19 roses “.I can see his cheeks started to turn red.He look so adorable being like that.

”So what are your reason?” I asked him back. “Well, first this is your gift”. He hold out a box. I hope it was not boxers again cause he already received it from him three days ago. I opened it and found out it was a perfume.”Wow!Onew hyung..This is the perfume that I always want to buy.How do you know I love this?”I asked him again.”Well,I don’t want to tell you so mehrong!!And this your others gift” He said while hold out a red rose.I gave him a confused look and he said “I just want to give this last rose to you on your REAL birthday..Hehe..”.”Oh!!Thanks you hyung..It was nice of you giving me this gift.” I smiled at him but something seem wrong..He seem like he have something to say.

“Onew hyung?Something bothering your mind?”.He seem shocked when I asked him that. ”Jjong..hmm.. actually..how I can say this?Ermm”.”What is it Onew hyung?” Suddenly a pair soft lips landed on my lips but it was just a peck.Onew pulled away quickly and his face already red because of embaressment.”Well that wa..was your last gift to congratulate your 20th birthday”He gave his smile and whas about to walk away when I pulled him back on the bed..He seems suprised.” Hyung,, I don’t know you were such a ert.” I ..That seem to caught him out of guard. “ What??No..I don’t mean it to be like this..”.”You know you shouldn’t peck my lips but kiss me.”

After I cut him off I pulled him for a kiss.Feeling again his soft lips but a little bit more longer than before.He was suprised at first but return back the kiss and wrap his hand around my neck.I bite his lower lips asking for entrance.He gladly open it for me and I cupped his face to deepened the kiss.I explore his wet cavern,tasting every inch of it.We pulled away from the kiss to take a breath.

I was about to kiss him again when he suddenly covered my mouth with his chubby hand.”What?” I asked him. “Wait.You know..Ermm..I just want to asked something”. “What?” I asked it again..I was getting annoyed for not being able to kiss his lips.”Hmm..Do you love your gifts?”.”Seriously hyung? That was the only thing you have on your mind.Of course I love it and I want to say that I love you .” “Really?Because I love you too Jonghyun” He said while showing his killer smile.” So..Can we just continued our session.You know what hyung..Since it was my birthday and I’m already an adult, we can do other things such as....” I said wiggling my eyebrows..He seem to realized what I have said and suddenly he flick my forehead and run away from my room talking about how I was being a ert..

I laughed when he ran way even thiugh my forehead still hurt because of his ttakbam.He was so adorable and I think this is the best present I have received. And the gift is to be able to live my life with my JINKI..