It's Because...

You're The Music Of My Life

Kwangmin's POV

Alright, I understand why the condition feels like... A bit awkward here.

Maybe... It's because of me, Jo Kwangmin

I didn't feel I like it when she said it's a thank you, I want it serious, A REAL CONFESSION. That's what I want

But... She said it was just a thank you, I was... Disappointed, annoyed, or blah blah blah... And I'm still feeling it NOW, and I can't let this feeling go, don't know why

This is frustrating. Seriously.

 

TJ : "What!? He took of his mask!?"

MW : "Yeah! I was shocked, I didn't think he'll win, but he did win the competition!"

TJ : "Oh my, I have to watch that episode then!"

MW : "You have to hyung, that was interesting!"

KM : "What are you two talking about?"

TJ : "That popular variety show, I haven't watch the newest episode yet!"

MW : "You have to watch it sometimes too, Kwangmin. It's terribly funny!"

KM : "... If I have time for that"

 

When our condition is extremely awkward, these guys just... Normally talking about variety show..?

Well, it's not really important, though

I drank my ice tea slowly, well, just until someone called my name

 

NR : "Uh... Kwangmin-ah"

KM : "What?"

NR : "So you... You tried to invite Youngmin?"

KM : "I did"

NR : "And..?"

KM : "You know the answer, he said no"

NR : "Oh..."

 

... Awkward

 

"The movie 'Crawling in the Dark' will start in 10 minutes, for the watchers that have bought the tickets, please get in to the Cinema 2 immediately"

 

TJ : "Oh, let's go, guys, it's time for our movie"

MW : "... No..."

 

CINEMA 2

 

TJ : "Okay... G15, G16, G17, and G18"

 

I sit at the seat number G16, and I hope... I'll sit between Tae Jun Hyung and Min Woo

But... Well, I sit between Tae Jun Hyung and No Rae. Min Woo sits beside No Rae.

 

I can see Min Woo's already holding No Rae's shoulder, oh my

 

NR : "Hey, why are you holding my shoulder? It's not that scary!"

MW : "But... The ghost can appear any time..."

NR : "Alright, alright, when the ghost appeared and you feel scared, you can use my hand"

 

What? You can use my hand?

Okay, that makes me feel jealous. Jealous plus annoyed. What do you think?

 

KM : "Hey, you're a boy Min Woo, at least protect yourself, it's weird for a guy to be protected by a girl"

NR : "Come on, that's okay Kwangmin, he's scared, and I'm not, this is different from the 'boy' or 'girl' thing, people who's not scared protect people who's scared, right?"

KM : "Whatever you say, but we're going to be a man, so he has to try taking care of himself"

NR : "... Okay, Kwangmin. You're not behaving like usual, what the heck is wrong with you!?"

KM : "... Nothing's wrong with me, it's none of your business anyway, sorry, I'm out"

 

No Rae's POV

KM : "I'm out"

 

Then he stood from his seat and left the cinema just like that.

Really, something's really wrong with him. But, what?

 

MW : "Maybe he's in a badmood"

 

Badmood?

 

NR : "Eh?"

MW : "He sometimes becomes like that when he's in a badmood"

NR : "But... Because of what?"

MW : "I don't know, probably something to do with you"

NR : "Me?"

MW : "Yeah"

NR : "Hm..."

 

ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER

 

Kwangmin's POV

Okay... I feel like I am a bit calmer now...

Yeah, I'm out from the cinema to make myself feel calmer

Well, maybe I have to go back to the cinema

Oh, if you're asking where am I right now, I'm at the cinema cafe, yeah, enjoying a cup of tea... For about 30 minutes, LOL

I stood up and was walking to the Cinema 2

 

Girl : "Whoa, hi there, cute guy!"

KM : "... Hi"

Girl : "You're not watching your movie?"

KM : "Um... I'm going there"

Girl : "Oh, I thought it haven't started yet"

KM : "So... What do you want from me?"

Girl : "Eh, why don't you just hang out with me?"

KM : "Sorry, I HAVE to watch that movie"

Girl : "Why? It's better to have a walk with me"

KM : "Because-"

NR : "Sorry, please don't disturb him, we have to talk about something important, see you later, pretty lady~"

 

Whoa, No Rae?

 

No Rae's POV

Louise : "Oh come on Denisse, that's not funny!"

Denisse : "That's a horror story I got from my sister, it was cool, right?"

Louise : "Yeah, very, it makes me shiver, especially the part when the ghost crawls from under your bed, drags you to his place and eats you out! That's creepy"

Denisse : "Yeah, LOL, oh, look... Under your bed..."

Louise : "What!? Where!?"

Denisse : "Hey, hey! Are you feeling that scared!? I was joking! There's nothing, really!"

Louise : "Oh, come on Denisse, that wasn't funny! It creeps me out"

Denisse : "Yeah~"

Louise : "Wait... Denisse..."

Denisse : "What?"

Louise : "There... Watch out... Under the closet behind you..."

Denisse : "Louise, I know you're joking, that's funny!"

Louise : "No, Denisse, I'm serious, I'm not joking, DENISSE! AAAAAAHHH!!!!"

Denisse : "Eh? Eh!? AAH!! AAAAAAHHH!!!! STOP! NO! DON'T EAT ME!! NOOOO!!"

THAT'S RIGHT! THE GHOST'S EATING DENISSE, SLOWLY, FROM HIS FOOT... TO HIS CHEST... TO HIS HEAD... ALL OF THEM!!

 

MW : "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!"

TJ : "Ahahahaha! LOL! You're funny! Seriously terribly funny! LOL!"

 

This part. Is it... That scary? Everybody in the room was screaming, except Tae Jun, he was the weirdest, everybody was screaming, but he was laughing...

By the way... Where's Kwangmin? I thought he's going to comeback here... But it's already 30 minutes and he's not here yet...

 

NR : "Uh... Min Woo, is it... That scary?"

MW : "Don't eat me... No..."

NR : "..."

TJ : "Oooh my, haha, finally it's gone... LOL... Hey, where's Kwangmin? I think you two fought for a while before the movie starts?"

NR : "Eh... Kind of... You didn't hear us?"

TJ : "No, I was on the phone. Why don't you go out and find him?"

NR : "... Okay then"

 

I went out and looking for him... When suddenly I found him chatting with a girl, I don't know who it was, what did they talk about, I just dragged Kwangmin from there, I need to talk to him

 

KM : "Thanks for that, I was in a problem"

NR : "Let's go outside for a minute"

 

Outside

 

It was a bit cold... I took him to a park across the cinema, in the night, the park does not have many visitors or even sometimes, no visitors in the night

So I can talk to him privately, good

 

NR : "Seriously, Kwangmin, what's wrong with you? Is it something to do with me?"

KM : "Um... Probably... Yes?"

NR : "No probably, no maybe, tell me the truth"

KM : "Okay then. Yes, it is something to do with you, Park No Rae"

NR : "Then what is it!? Why don't you tell me!?"

KM : "Because I already know what are you going to say"

NR : "Really? What is it?"

KM : "... 'It is a silly problem, you don't have to think about it. Sorry, I apologize, is that enough?' you'll say that. That's what I think"

NR : "Tell me the problem first, you'll know how's my answer after I hear the problem"

KM : "Well! Actually... I don't like it when you used the word "I love you" to express a 'thank you' I got annoyed, because of that"

NR : "Well, your thought about what will I say... Is half right, half wrong, so it is a 50:50 condition"

KM : "Why..?"

NR : "Because actually I will say "I already said sorry, and... That is really a silly problem for me, that is not important, and I said I am sorry." That's it"

KM : "For YOU, it's a silly problem. But, not for ME"

NR : "And why is that..?"

KM : "K, you want to know WHY..?"

NR : "Yes"

KM : "Okay, I'll tell you then"

NR : "Tell me! Why is that!?"

KM : "It is because I LIKE YOU, PARK NO RAE! I LIKE YOU!"

 

 


 

YAAAAYYYY AN UPDATE~~~

MY SCHEDULE HAS BECOME A MESS, I CAN'T UPDATE PROPERLY RIGHT NOW

Ah... I will try to do double updates tomorrow!

And... WOOHOO AT LAST! A CONFESSION (in annoyed condition) FROM KWANGMIN!

Since recently I receive no comment (which I think because I went on a long hiatus) I will just keep updating and hope you guys still reading this :D

Please keep reading and support me~

Thank you, ppyong!

 

- YellowPearl_BF -