Chapter Twelve

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

 

As promised! Here's my update! :D I hope you like it! Thank you so much for those who subscribed and commented! Thank you for liking my story! Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear from you guys!

 


 

"You do realize that what you did is considered defacement of public property right?"

We could only drop our heads in shame as the police officer ranted on us. We were brought to the police station after being caught earlier and now he's telling us that we have to pay a huge fine. I couldn't believe this was happening! Stupid Nanhee!

Nanhee asked the officer how much was the fine and the officer just looked at both of us before saying that it was 5 possible years in imprisonment and a maximum fine of 22,000 won.

...

"W-w-wait! Imprisonment? Oh no...."

Nanhee looked panicked and tried to reason out with the officer to get us off the hook. Asking the officer if it was a crime to doodle.

I couldn't believe this was happening! To me out of all people!

"Honestly, I didn't want to say this but.." Nanhee immediately looked at me, somewhat hopeful even thinking I'd found a way out.

"I had nothing to do with this! It's all her fault! I'm innocent!" I even had my hand on my chest for dramatic effect. Nanhee just stared wide eyed at me before hitting me with both hands. "Ya! You're so petty!" I ignored her ranting as I grabbed both her hands to stop her from hitting me especially in the face. She looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out.

"I didn't do anything I swear!"

I pleaded to the officer as Nanhee glared at me before turning towards the officer, promising to erase all the vandals that she did begging the officer to just let us go.

The officer just scoffed at us before asking for our name. Begging failed obviously.

"Name?"

Nanhee looked down pathetically before muttering her name. "Choi Nanhee"

"Age?"

I dropped my head and sighed defeat. Why me? Urgh....this is all Nanhee's fault! Just as she was about to answer, a group of teenagers came in the station looking all ruffed up and obviously been through a fight. What with all the bruises in their faces and what's more amusing is that they looked like punks with their dyed hairs and piercings.

They were being dragged inside the station and were making a lot of noises. Punks.

I saw Nanhee turn towards them curious but quickly turned her head away looking completely shocked and alarmed. Does she know them?

One of the punks who had this outrageous blond hair moved out of the way before staring at Nanhee's back. He must have seen her stare at them, what? Is he gonna threaten her or something?

I actually felt on alert since I don't know what he'd do, maybe he got pissed that she stared at them? I looked at both Nanhee and the kid before I heard the abominable word.

"Noona!"

Noona? This punk knows her? I gaped at Nanhee surprised before she timidly turned her head towards his direction to acknowledge his presence.

"Uh...Hi Jiho-ah..." She stood up slowly, turning her body towards this 'Jiho' kid with the most awkward smile I have ever seen in my entire life. My head was just moving automatically towards her and the kid, and I swear I have never met him nor have I heard anything from Nanhee about this 'Jiho' punk.

And I can bet my life on it that Nanhee only has one younger brother and this guy definitely isn't him. Unless Junhong decided to have a full body plastic surgery and cut his knees short.

"Noona! Why are you here?"

And what's with that affectionate tone of voice huh? Oh no...don't tell me...

"Boys, this is my girlfriend! Kyung you know her right? She's pretty isn't she?"

Ahhh....

Choi Nanhee----

I could see Nanhee trying to avoid looking at me, trying to make herself as small as pathetically possible. She looked like she wanted to die on the spot. Ha! I couldn't help but smirk in this situation, in fact, I wanted to laugh outright.

The police officer must have sensed how awkward the situation was before adding oil to the fire.

"Wait, aren't you two dating?" he said while pointing at both me and Nanhee. Both our eyes bulged at his accusation with Nanhee denying the whole thing. How dare you accuse me of dating her? I was about to share my own thoughts when a fist came flying towards my face.

My face.

My god given beautiful face.

What the flying ?!

I didn't even have the time to evade nor react since the punk suddenly came at me and punched me straight on the jaw causing me to crash down to the floor.

that hurts!

I was momentarily taken back before I heard him so rudely ask me who the hell I was. That's it! You're going down! I got up as fast as I could, intent on giving him a beating and even managing to grab his shirt to land a punch on him.

All hell broke loose.

Everyone was pulling us away from each other but I was too busy trying to make a proper grab at the punk and it seemed as though he was thinking the same thing since he was also intent on smacking another one at me.

Some of the police officers were pulling me a way and creating a wall between the two of us as Nanhee kept on getting in between, pushing me away from her 'boyfriend' and the punks friends were pulling him away as well.

It was a complete mess and they even dared to lift me up to try to stop me which just caused me to get pissed off more and try to kick his face. Which he did the same as well.

I swore I wanted to wring his neck and choke the little bastard. How dare he touch my face!

 


 

The police officer and the punks friends managed to separate us completely making us sit down with Nanhee in the middle. I could only glare at the both of them as the officer went on to interrogate us again.

"Name?"

"Woo Jiho." Tsk damn punk looks so proud of himself. He doesn't even look reflective at all! Sitting there without a care in the world while sporting a couple of bruises on his face.

Nanhee was looking back and forth between the two of us worried. Yeah you should be! Wait till I get my hands on you later!

"This ain't over yet. I'll get you for this!"

Bwoh? Shouldn't I be saying that? This rude punk! He had the audacity to say this to my face! The nerve!! Urghh...!!

Upon hearing that Nanhee immediately turned towards him to try pacifying things. And did I just hear her plead?!

"JIho-ah, come on..."

"Ya! Rude little er aren't you? Don't drop the honorifics!" he just glares at me while Nanhee turns my way and asks me to calm down, saying she'll explain everything.

I could only scoff at how incredibly annoying this situation is. I've never been so pissed off at someone I didn't know like this. Nanhee was going back and forth between the two of us, asking the both of us to calm down already.

"What are you doing wearing Noona's cardigan? Take that thing off now!"

Nanhee looked alarmed as she immediately pulled on her cardigan off of me. What's this? WHAT IS THIS? This is too much!

Why that little!

"Ya! Who is he?" I directed my question towards Nanhee, my voice hard and completely angry bordering murderous. Nanhee just shrunk back to her seat before asking me to calm down again.

"Be the better man. You're older."

She tried patting my back but I just shrugged her off annoyed with her as well. Look at the mess she got me into!

"Age?" The officer repeated his question after we were finished with trying to bite each others' head off.

"22"

Did I just hear it correctly? Oh this is rich!

I didn't know it was possible but Nanhee shrunk even more back to her seat, her face completely devoid of any color, looking as horrified as possible.

The officer stared at the two of them surprised before holding up his hands to count.

"Let's see...twenty-three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine then...You're 8 years apart!"

Nanhee looked like she wanted to literally die on the spot right now. Haha! I couldn't hold back my laughter, this is just too rich!

"Wow! You're one amazing woman!"

The police officer exclaimed looking quite amazed at this. Everyone in the station heard him and started laughing, exclaiming and giving congratulations to both her and the punk even the punk's friends joined in. Nanhee just burried her face into her cardigan and quietly wailed, her ears turning red out of embarrassment.

By this time I was already laughing my head off, joining in on the laugh fest. So this is what you've been hiding from me huh?!

Choi Nanhee.. you really are something!

 


 

Ohh! How was that? Himchan and Zico finally meet! Though it turned quite ugly fast! What's Nanhee got to do to calm the two hot-bloods? Find out on the next chapter! Omo~ I feel Nanhee's embarrassment! Also, Nanhee and Zico's has been revealed! That's quite a number Nanhee~ wonder how she'll get through this. 

And from the looks of things Himchan and Zico already hate each others guts! What's Nanhee supposed to do? Find out what happens next on Chapter 12! 

Ohh~ don't be a silent reader! Everyone's welcomed to leave a comment! Subscribe and comment! :D mwah!