Chapter 1 : He lost my pen

I Wanna Love

Kae's POV:

 

*Bell Rings*

 

"Okay. Class dismissed. Go home safely." Our teacher said.

 

Woa thank God! This day was soooo tiring. We had this biology quiz, we had an experiment on the laboratory and this guy named Lee Byunghun who usually doesn't show up at classes suddenly showed up (I hope that makes sense) , borrowed my pen and lost it. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I can hear the girls scream as Byunghun entered our classroom. Yeah he's good looking and he's a member of Teen Top but he's really far from my type. And I'm realistic, I don't assume and fantasize about impossible things so I think that's why I never liked him. 

I was playing on my ipad when suddenly a man's voice approached me.

 

"Uhmm, Kae right? Can I borrow your pen? I'll just sign autographs from the girls outside and I'll return it to you asap."

 

I was so shocked. He knows my name. How can a student don't have pen? Seriously. Oh well he's not a student, he's a STAR.

 

"Oh. O-okay." I said.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

Aigoo. I should've not lent him my pen. It was my grandfather's gift to me before he passed away so that's really important.

I want to cry. Maybe I'll just sit here for a while before going home.

 

 

NOBODY'S POV:

 

Feeling so blue, Kae sat at the bench near the bus stop. She stayed there for like 2 hours before she decided to go home.

 

 

Kae's POV:

 

I'll just wait for the bus to arrive and I'll go home. She just cried silently when a voice distracted her.

 

"... uhmm can I sit here?" The guy with a mask said.

 

"Sure." I replied.

 

"uhmm, why are you crying?" he said.

 

"it's none of your business by the way" I coldly said.

 

"Oh okay sorry. I was just asking, maybe I could help." The guy said.

 

I felt guilt. Yes, I was rude to him. He's just asking cause HELLO!! I'm crying here in public and he's being nice so maybe I should talk to him nicely too.

 

"Sorry for the way I acted earlier. I'm not really in the mood. My classmate lost my pen." I said.

 

"Oh. I see." He said.

 

"It may sound childish right? Crying for a lost pen. Well my grandfather gave it before he passed away so that was pretty important to me. And this guy just lost it. He just simply lost it. Ugh!" I cried.

 

"I'm sorry. Stop crying okay?" Then he hugged me.

 

I don't know but I'm comfortable with him. This is the first time I talked to a stranger (cause my mom told me not to talk to strangers). And for God's sake, he hugged me.

 

L.Joe's POV:

 

After the class. I wore my mask and changed my clothes. People shouldn't notice me. While walking, I saw a girl crying. Wait. She seems familiar.

 

Oh, it's Kae. She's really beautiful and if I'm not who I am now, I'm maybe his boyfriend. Kekeke But why is she crying?

 

 

"... uhmm can I sit here?" I said.

 

"Sure." She replied.

 

"uhmm, why are you crying?" I said.

 

"it's none of your business by the way" she coldly said.

 

"Oh okay sorry. I was just asking, maybe I could help." I said.

 

"Sorry for the way I acted earlier. I'm not really in the mood. My classmate lost my pen." she said.

 

"Oh. I see." I said.

 

"It may sound childish right? Crying for a lost pen. Well my grandfather gave it before he passed away so that was pretty important to me. And this guy just lost it. He just simply lost it. Ugh!" she said.

 

Oh. That's why she's crying. I'm so bad. I should hug her.

 

"I'm sorry. Stop crying okay?" 

 

 

 

 

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. KEKEKEKE~

PLEASE SHOW THIS STORY SOME LOVE. THANK YOU!