First day in Korea!

DDK's life in Korea [One Shots]

[What happens after _____ parts ways with the Danielle, DaeRyeong and KaRin at the airport at Chapter 3: Here we come!]

Supervisor: "Alright everyone, grab your luggage, we shall be taking a shuttle bus to the campus! Make sure you haven't forgotten anything now!"

Danielle, DaeRyeong and KaRin set off to their new campus! 

- - - -

30 minutes later- Danielle, DaeRyeong and KaRin take their first step on the Korean Arts High School campus (KAHS for short)!

Supervisor: "Boys and Girls will now seperate to go to their respective dorms! Boys shall go with the boys Dorm Leader Minhyuk and the girls shall go with Dorm Leader Seulmi! We have arranged a welcome dinner for you all, starting in 2 hours! Please follow your Dorm Leaders for further instructions! Now off you go!


KaRin: "Did you hear that guys?! FOOD! genuine Korean food! For freee! OH EM GEEEE! I can't waittt!" starts daydreaming.

Danielle: "I wanna go see our dorms"

DaeRyeong: "Yeah, I wanna see your dorms too. Take me with you??"

KaRin: "Dae, Danielle, you guys are missing the big picture! Foooood!"

Danielle starts heading to the dorms with DL Seulmi while KaRin is daydreaming about the dinner.

KaRin: "AH! DANIELLE ! WAIT FOR ME!!!!" KaRin runs with her luggage in tow to catch up.

DaeRyeong is left with the rest of the boys. His eyes sparkle at the thought of cute girls at the welcome dinner.

- - - -

The girls finally arrive at the Apple Dorm. 3 stories high with a pointed roof, green front lawn and green brick walls.

KaRin: "SO COOL!! It looks like an actual apple!"

The doors are opened to the Apple dorm!
KaRin rushes in with excitement and TRIPS! rolling through the lobby like a loose pinwheel.

Danielle coolly takes a picture of the Apple Dorm and finally notices KaRin sprawled on the floor, her luggage half way through the room.

*click* Danielle takes a picture of KaRin and starts to gather KaRin's luggage. 

Everyone stares in shock at KaRIn's motionless body on the floor, and Danielle's lack of reaction.

Suddenly KaRin bounces back up and yells "I'm OKAY!" and brushes herself off.
"so Seulmi-unni, where is our room? :D"

DL Seulmi: "ah.. room 302, you can take the elevator from here-"

KaRin: "Thankyou! Gamsamnida! See you later!"

and just like that, KaRin and Danielle dissappear into the elevator. Leaving the witnesses with more questions than answers.

- - - -

*beep beep* DaeRyeong was looking out the window of his new room, scanning for cute girls when he recieves a text message.

» to DaeRyeong
» from Danielle


» KaRin rolled/tripped right when she stepped into the dorm LOOOL! /pic of KaRin on the floor/
» btw our dorm is called the Apple Dorm, it looks like a green apple.

»» to Danielle
»» from DaeRyeong

»» WTH? how does she even.. you know what. I won't even ask.
»» LOL an actual apple?? does this mean you'll be Tart-y for class?
»» get it? xDD hahahah because green apples are tart xD
»» My dorm's name is Cheddar Dorm mann.... I wanted to be in the Swiss Dorm.. Minhyuk said it was equiped with its own recording studios! >.<


»»» to DeaRyeong
»»» from Danielle

»»» So funny Dae, SUH FUNNYY /sarcasm
»»» This is why the Swiss Dorm is too cool for you!
»»» anyways, going to unpack, get settled and stuff, ttyl ._./

»»»» to Danielle
»»»» from DaeRyeong

»»»» WHAT, I'M SO COOL THOOO!! ..fine.. see you at the dinner ._./

- - - -

KaRin lands on her bed with a loud POUFF! "ahh! so comfy! this place sure is nice! Is that a flatscreen on the wall?! SHMAN-CY! Hey Danielle, let's go take a look around campus before dinner! :D"

Danielle unzips her large luggage "No thanks, I want to unpack everything and get settled first."

KaRin flips over on her bed "awww! but... Let's go exploooore! We can do the unpacking later! let's go, Let's Go!"

Danielle taking a small sigh, letting KaRin drag her out of their new room. explore..yay.

*vibrate bzz* KaRin's cell buzzes in the comforter of her new bed.

- - - -

DaeRyeong let's out a big YAWWWWN. He looks at the clock, still well over an hour til the welcome dinner and decides to take a nap. Plane trips are really tiring.. DaeRyeong nods off. Who would have energy after a 19 hour flight?

- - - -

Danielle is walking around by herself 'I knew this was a bad idea! *sigh* '

KaRin is always getting distracted, and getting herself lost.

Danielle sends KaRin a message but she isn't replying! She gives another *sigh* and heads back to the Apple Dorm. KaRin can find her way back, plus she won't forget about the welcome dinner, might as well finish unpacking like planned.

- - - -

Director Bo: "Hello Everyone! Thank You for attending the welcome dinner for our new students from SCPA! I hope you g.."

KaRin takes the empty seat beside Danielle.
"KaRin where have you been??"

KaRin brushes a leaf out of her hair "Oh, I got lost and found the AWESOMEST place!! I don't even know how to explain it! I almost forgot about the dinner but my stomache started grumbling! glad I made it >_
Danielle "That lady is one of the Director's here. You might want to go to the washroom and clean up a bit more, but did you crawl through the jungle or something to get here??"

KaRin changes the subject "hmm..not exactly-Where's DaeRyeong?"

Danielle looks around "Now that I think about it..where IS Dae.. I can't see him anywhere"

KaRin "Yea... wierd.. maybe he found his dream girl on his way here and now he's tailing her xD"

Director Bo " A toast to the Students of our exchange program for a fruitful and enjoable time here at Korean Arts High!"

Everyone raises their glass for a toast and the dinner finally commences!

Danielle get's bombarded with greeting's while KaRin loses herself to her first bite of true korean beef. Q^Q delicious! MASHISOOO!

A girl asks "So what's it like in Los Angeles? are the boys cute :D"
the other girls crowd around us "Yea, I bet you guys are surrounded by movie star good looking guys at SCPA!"
"Do you guys have boyfriends?" "Ooh Do You have pictures?!"
"Tell us!" "I want to know~"

Danielle "well.. we have really high expections..so.."
In between bites KaRin says "I like who I like.. " nom "so I don't care too much about looks.." nom "it depends.. Visually i have specific tastes so.. " nom "the guys in Los Angeles were.. 'iiight' ."

girls "Ah-EE-TU? what's that? do you man they are all Uljjangs?!" "What?! your school was filled with uljjangs?!"
"Wow I'm so jealous!" "You guys are so lucky!" "I wish I got into the exchhange program T^T!" 

one of the older girls say "Girls, we should tell them about our schools Top 10 Kingkas! we have amazing guys here too~" she takes out her cell phone and begins to show us the Top10 Kingka's and their descriptions. Woah..


--- TOP 10 Kingka's of KAHS ---

10. Kangjun - Sophmore - Called Jeesu Junior. He's the class clown of the sophmore year, but watch out for him ladies, he's also really flirty !
<

>

9. Luhan - Junior - Baby Faced Noona-Killer. He can dance and sing and he's athletic.
Just look at his face ! >

 

<


8. Daniel - Junior - He's from LA, and he's a super flirt! Rumoured to have dated a woman 5 years older than him! He's got an adorable eye smile ..it's hard to not be attracted to his charm. He's 8th on the list because he's too charming if he's any higher it just deadly. He's a part of the D Boys.<
 

>
7. Inati - Senior - He used to be the best fighter but ever since he came back to repeat it's like he transformed! He's majoring in Producing and he's a part of the D Boys.
>

<
<
6. Sungjong - Sophmore - Androginous Beauty since his first day here. I think he has equal amounts of girls and guys confessing to him.




>
3-4-5. Jeesu - Junior - He's the Kingka of the Vocals department. His Falsetto is so smooth it makes butter sad. Not only is he a talented singer, he's super friendly and funny and he can dance too! He's also known as the Smiling Kingka/Joker of the D Boys. >


<
3-4-5. Donglim - Junior - So pretty it hurts..seriously his skin is like porcelain. A dance student, he's rivals with Lee Joon. A bright and positive personality. We thought he wasn't into girls.. but apparently he has REALLY high expectations. He's a member of the D Boys.
<




>
3-4-5. Lee Joon - Senior - Our Pabo Minam. He's so good looking..it's a shame he has a stupid side..but that makes him so lovable too! He's also obsessive and overly particular. >

 
 


<
2. Bang YongGuk - Senior - A new transfer student. He took Inati's spot as top fighter ever since Inati came back all transformed. He has a frightening glare, but the girls who see him smiling once are hooked!
<


 
 
>



1. Simon - Senior - He's beyond cool..he oozes the stuff. Part japanese and the silent type, unless he's with the other D Boys. His smile melts all 
the girls hearts! so he doesn't smile often..Such a tease!
>

 

 
 
girls "Here KaRin take a look ^o^!" they pass KaRin the cellphone.

KaRin "huh..ah okay..let me just eat this first" KaRin reaches out to grab the cellphone and it slips! AH! The phone jumps around like a flopping fish in her hands and almost falls into the soup/jigae! SAFE!

everyone let's out a *sigh* of relief.  KaRin sees Inati's face on the screen "Inati..D boys?"

girls "The D Boys all live in a house close to the campus! They're all so unique and they're all living together under 1 roof! ahh..What I'd give to be able to live with them >////
KaRin tries to scroll when the screen blacks out and the phone sparks! "Agh!" KaRin drops the phone on the floor and it sparks more before bursting into flames!

everyone stares wide eyed at what just happened.

KaRin and Danielle look at the phone with its puffy flames. " Not again D: !aaahh... I'm really sorry ! I'll pay you back! Jsunghamnida! Jesunghamnida!" 

Danielle "Well then.. this happened sooner than I thought, I was convinced theTV in our room would break first xD"

KaRin "Danieeelllleee Q^Q!!"
 
And so the dinner ends with KaRin starting the Legend of transfer students.
 
- - - -

-what happened to DaeRyeong-
*beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep* DaeRyeong wakes up from the constant beeping of his phone. "Aiish! who keeps texting me!"

He picks up his phone to see if it's time for the welcome dinner, 11:04 PM. DaeRyeong blinks his eyes.. this can't be happening on his first day..

» to DaeRyeong
» from Danielle

» YO! Dae! where were you at the dinner? KaRin made a phone burst into flames hAHAH XD!

»» KaRin and I are back at the Apple now,  soo fullll. Heard anything from ______?

»»» helloooo? DaeRyeongggg?? you there?

-

» from KaRin

» Dae?! YOOO!! were you at the dinner? we didn't see you.
» The food was so gooood. I can die happy right now T^T 

»» There were a LOT of cute girls crowding the guys from SCPA so we might have just lost you in the crowd.
»» too busy for us now eh? I SEE HOW YOU IZ

»»» Danielle and I are wondering why you aren't replying.. o-o WE SEE HOW YOU IZZ

-
» from DaeRyeong
» to Danielle, KaRin & _______

» I fell asleep!! I wasn't at the dinner at alllll! How can this happen to meee... T^T
» the cute girls... WHY IS THE WORLD AGAINST ME GUYSSSS?!?!?

-

»» from KaRin

»» REALLY? .. that sucks.. those girls sure were cute..
»» mhm.. suuuper cuuute~

-

»» from Danielle

»» LMAOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
»» that's too bad.

-

»»» from DaeRyeong
»»» to Danielle & KaRin

»»» YOU GUYS ARE JERKS.

-

» from Danielle

» but you're stuck with us. :)

-

»» from DaeRyeong
»» to Danielle, KaRin & ______

»» THIS EXCHANGE PROGRAM IS THE WORSTTT!!

-

»»» from _____
»»» DaeRyeong, Danielle, KaRin

»»» OMG! THIS EXCHANGE PROGRAM IS THE BESTTT!

-

»» from KaRin & Danielle

»» LMAOOOOO!!!! xDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The night went on and on, text after text, about the eventful first day in Korea!! This "first day" is definitely unforegettable!
I can't wait til tomorrow!



hello hello ^^~ this is the first One Shot following Danielle, DaeRyeong and KaRin ! More of an Intro of sorts~
I hope you liked it :D
the night ends at Chapter 6: Dinner ~ constructive criticisms are welcomed~ comment below!~

sometimes.. I'm just so curious about what happens to the supporting characters when they're not in the main story, aren't you? :)