Nose-Noodle Dorks

Right In Front Of You

Note: I apologize for the bad chapter 3. /: I tried to make this one better. ^__^ keke, you may now continue reading ~

Yoseob's POV
It's so great that Eomma & Appa let me to go Chuncheon all by myself. Once they heard the reason, they instantly agreed. They very much have approved of Mi Kyong since the beginning.
Chuncheon, leaving now.
As I heard those words, I took a step onto the train, not knowing where, what, or how to start this mission.

Mi Kyong's POV
"Mr. Park, where is Yoseob?" I inquired. Even though I feel very awkward about Yoseob now, he's still by best friend. He's been gone for a day now. He's never absent. EVER.
"Mi Kyong, Yoseob has gone to Chuncheon, as told by his parents. I do not know when he shall return." I bowed.
"Thank you, Mr. Park." I walked away. Has Yoseob left because of me? Why to my hometown? Is he ever going to come back? Too many thoughts! I don't know what to do! I take a seat and exhale. Things have been kind of stressful lately. Asa and Doojoon approach me.
"Mi Kyong? Me and Doojoon thought you've been really down lately. We thought a little "day's out" would get your mind off of your problems. We've planned the whole day; We'll go hiking then eat out." Asa looked eager and hopeful I'd agree. I sighed. It couldn't hurt.
"Sure, why not. Who's going?"
"Me, Doojoon and Junhyung."
I looked at her confused. "Who's Junhyung?"

She shrugged. "Ah, he's my friend. He's not such a happy camper either. I decided to bring him along", Doojoon said.


We are nearly at the top, I'm already so exhausted. In front of me, I saw Asa and Doojoon holding hands. Awh. The cuties. I knew they'd end up together. Junhyung was in the very back, sipping Coke. Asa started squealing in excitement.
"MI KYONG MI KYONG MI KYONG! WE ARE HERE AT THE TOP! LOOK AT THE VIEW!" I stepped up, looking down. It really was nice! I thought I could see the entire Seoul!

"Asa! This is soooo cool!" I was jumping up and down in excitement, when I slipped. Did I mention I was standing at the edge of the cliff?

Junhyung's POV

Ugh. Why did Doojoon have to drag me along here? Especially since he knew I hate being out in public. Sure, he's my friend and all, but I'm not really a happy person. Normally I'd be all up in my room mad at myself. Min. Shut up, Junhyung. She's gone. Get over her. You'll find someone new. I sipped my coke, and looked around. Doojoon's girlfriend's friend. What's her name again? Mi Kyong? Ah, that's it. She should be careful before she-
Before I realized what was even happening, I ran over to her and caught her by her hand, our fingers interlocking. She looked at me, blushing. I felt my face heating up. I pulled her back, her two feet flat on the ground again. 
"Be more careful next time."
"Y...yeah. Um, thanks, uh, Junhyung-ssi."
"Drop the ssi. We're friends now." I smiled at her. Wait, SMILED? What's up with me?

Mi Kyong's POV
"We're friends now." He smiled at me... He's kinda cute. I looked around.
"Asa... Doojoon?"
"Hyung!"
They were here like, 2 minutes ago. "Junhyung, we better start down."
"Yeah... We're having dinner tonight, right?"
"Mhm."


He threw a noodle at me and started laughing. It was on my nose. I started laughing too. Asa & Doojoon stared at us, as if they were kinda ashamed to be at the same table as the nose-noodle dorks.
"Mi Kyong!"
"Junhyung!"
"Neh?", we said at the same time still laughing.
"You're embarrassing us! Stop it."
We stopped. I silently smiled to myself. Junhyung-ah, I had the wrong impression on you. I slurped up my noodles.

Yoseob's POV
I have found the flowers! After a whole DAY of searching, luckily, I found them! The last bouquet, too. I got it from a street peddler. She was an old woman. After hearing my story of why I have come for these flowers, she even gave me a discount. I'm sitting here on the train. We're almost at Seoul. My plan? Tomorrow, don't show up to school. Spend all day at home writing my song. I've already got a title for it! It's called "Nan Niga Jeil Joa." Keep the flowers in water, keep them alive. Buy Mi Kyong a little something nice, and by the end of the week I'll have completed my checklist. Just one thing left...
Go to Mi Kyong's house, confess my love for her, and sing her my song.
THAT will make her love me again. For sure.


A/N: Yo guys. It's 9:47PM, layin in bed. Typing this from my iPod. I at suspense and whatnot. Haha. XD Anyways, I know this chapter doesn't consist of anything special, but I promise you I'll get better & make it more interesting as we go. I have many ideas, just not sure how to piece it together. Comment with suggestions/what you'd like to see. (: keke, bye!