CHARM ❄ JYP's New Girlgroup | Chapter 1

CHARM ❄ JYP's New Girlgroup | =~Apply Closed~=

allkpop_logo.png

Music TV/Movies

Who is the girl in Lee Joon's recently uploaded Instagram picture?

by infnitelyexotic - March 02, 2013 at 11:23 am  966754 views 643755 comments

7400959192_d556890d32_z.jpg

                         304466_245756795467451_120973822_n.jpg

MBLAQ's Lee Joon, who recently just left We Got Married due to a little controversy with his on-screen wife, Oh Yeon Seo, recently updated a collage of pictures of him and a mysterious girl.

As seen on the picture, the picture seemed to be taken a long time ago, based on Joon's hair back then. He was smiling happily along with the mysterious girl. The girl seemed to be just in university back then, based on her looks. 

Lee Joon left that picture along with captions : "Isn't she the prettiest? Saranghaeyo~ Kekeke~ <3" and even inserted a 'heart' at the end of the captions. Can she be Lee Joon's girlfriend? Is he probably showing off to Yeon Seo that he already has someone in his heart? 

The allkpop staff are now searching for more information, asking JTunes Camp itself, and with big chances, talk to Joon himself.

Don't go anywhere, because you won't find fresh news like this anywhere else, stay tuned on allkpop!

7400959192_d556890d32_z.jpg

7400958548_bfec5f0c72_z.jpg

7400958688_d9bd54ff9d_z.jpg

*Aigoo... How can Joon be this stupid? I mean, revealing my pre-debut pictures together with him? I better call him.* Amy thought. "I better call him and ask what he is planning to do." Amy said to herself. She took out her iPhone, smiled a little looking at her wallpaper. Her wallpaper was her and her own boyfriend back then. Spending time, when the both of them were still un-busy with their own idol lives. She unlocked her passcode and dialed Joon right away.

"Hello?" A deep yet soothing voice answered her.

"Joon-ah~" Amy replied. Joon, who was eating, didn't realize that was his own girlfriend, had immediately answered. He looked at the caller, and was surprised, because usually his own girlfriend is even too busy with trainee life that they had no time to talk in the afternoon.

"Moon Ae Jung~" He sang.

"Oppa, explain everything!" Amy half-shouted, that would make any caller shocked, but Joon had always thought it was cute.

"Aigoo... Explain what?" Joon replied, slightly eating more of his homemade Kimchi.

"Instagram picture" Amy whined.

"Oh that? I was helping JYP-Sajangnim to promote you! Afterall, I asked for his permission already. So, no worries!" Joon grinned as if Amy could see him.

"Really? I'm okay with that picture as long as the both of us don't get into trouble!" 

"No worries. No trouble for the both os us, okay?" That time, Thunder just had to call Joon, it was their practice time.

"Aejung-ah, oppa should go now. Later, kay?" Amy has always known that Joon likes to all her by her real name, and Amy smiled.

"Okay. Umm,... I...love you." Amy said slowly. Afterall, she's known as the Cold Goddess, she doesn't say warm things like that, and so stutteredin the middle. Amy could hear Joon chuckling at the other line.

"I love you even more Moon Aejung! Gotta go!" and hung up. Amy was smiling to herself like an idiot. That was when Candy shook her off her thoughts. 

"Unnie! Amy Unnie! Are you fine?" and Amy went back to her poker face, making Candy relieved.

"Aigoo... It must be Joon oppa again, right?" Candy was the only one that knows about the Joon-Amy couple. Amy had no choice but to only nod. 

"I called him to ask about the Instagram thing. You saw it right?" Candy nodded.

"Apparently, JYP-sajangnim asked him to help promote us one by one." Candy nodded again.

"Eyy! Candy and Amy! Continue practicing and quit the chit-chatting! Your debut day is getting nearer and there you are chatting away with each other!" JYP nagged. Candy and Amy were both used to JYP's nagging, and so just giggled a bit, before continue practicing.

 

 


This is infnitelyexotic updating! First teaser is out! Joon-Amy couple ftw~! XD
 

A little Lee Joon for all of you ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT7tO6lud8C925Dr5HB0-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0b-psX3rMfUcIYXyxcHyimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA9CTNOkQGjVo64ddrejz

 

updated by infnitelyexotic [Bertha] 02/03/2013