I love you!!

Tears are Falling!!

"I hate you,I will always hate."A word that come from a woman name Park Soyeon before she married with her adopt brother but now she has married.She has to accept the fact that now,she was his wife.What she has to do?Be kind to him after what his family do for her,abuse her.It's hurt.She was very hurt.

....

Soyeon stay in her room,still in her wedding dress,crying alone in the room.Kevin just look at her from far away,he promise to take care of her but what he do,he make she's crying,he was a bad man to her.With careful step,Kevin enter the room and sit behind Soyeon on the bed.Soyeon didn't even look at Kevin's face.She cannot look at his face or she will hate him more than now.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry because..."Kevin cannot continue his word when Soyeon suddenly stand and look straight at Kevin.

"I..I feel like I want to die.I don't love you.We can't stay together."Her tear keep flowing from her eyes.Kevin stand too and hold her hand with a bitter smile.

"We can try to built the happiness.Can we?"

"I don't understand you."

"I'm your husband and you will be my only wife."He wipe her tear with his hand.Soyeon become frozen and suddenly Kevin was embrace her.If she can,she just want to push he away from her but she doen't know why she feel so warm in the embrace.

I will not fall in love with him

Never!!!

Kevin realease her from his embrace and look at her.

"Be ready for tonight.We will meet someone."

"Who?"

"You will find it tonight."

...

It our first night as a married couple

It not even romantic..

Ahh.What I'm thinking?

I'm not love him.

Soyeon pov

Kevin and I arrived at a restaurant and I saw a man with a suit sit on a chair and we walked toward him.Who is he?I sit beside Kevin and they was hug and greet with each other and I just smile to them especially the man.His name is Yang Seungho.I saw it on his nametag.He is quite handsome.

...

"So,this is you wife Kevin.She is so beautiful."Seungho praise Soyeon with her beauty.Soyeon smile after hear the compliment and Kevin of course,he become jealous and quickly change the topic.

"How about you know?Do you have girlfriend?"Kevin tease Seungho who suddenly become shy.

"No,I'm still find a suitable person for me."Seungho keep looking at Soyeon who look at him too.

"We will going on honeymoon."Kevin's word make Soyeon suprise and Seungho clapped his hand happily.

"Oh,congratulate."

"But I don't like it,why do you keep make desicion without telling me?I don't want."Soyeon said while out from the restaurant and walk alone by herself.Kevin apologise to Sungho for what happen and chase for Soyeon.He quickly run into Soyeon but see Soyeon with someone that look like her father.Kevin stopped there and hear what they are talking.

"Hi,my daughter.How are you?"Said Mr.Park who look a little drunk.

"Yah,I become like this because of you."Soyeon shout to her father.

"Forget that.Come enjoy with me."Mr.Par said and dragged Soyeon away.Kevin suddenly come and punch him.

"Who are you?"Mr.Park said while look angrily at Kevin.

"I'm his husband."

"What?Husband?So you have married,why didn't invite me?"Her father said while laugh and laugh again.Soyeon was behind Kevin.

"Don't disturb her because she is my wife.Understand."Kevin said and dragged Soyeon from her father...

............................................................................................

Subscribe and comment^^