Final~

Confession Of Love~

You keep looking at your new watch that he bought you. Myungsoo chuckles seeing at you, "Jieun-ah, why are you looking at your new watch instead of me?". "It's just..very special to me"  you smiled as you looked at it again.  Myungsoo stopped and faced you, "Am I not special to you?" he cutely puted. "No" You bluntly said. "Aahh~" he stomped his feet like a little child, making you laugh out loudly.You stopped laughing and inhales slowly, "yes! You're special to me" you said with 'whispery' tone.

"What? I can't hear you~"Myungsoo was teasing you. "you're very speacial to me" you said as you continued walking leaving him behind. "can you say it out loud?"Myungsoo once again, teasing you. "I SAID YOU ARE VERY SPEACIAL TO ME" you shouted out loud as he told you so.

*yes!* he thought happily then ran after you from behind and backhugged you.*Oh My God! What is he doing right now?* your heart was beating so fast that you can even hear it. "I can't keep this feelings anymore, I love you Jieun, would you be my girlfriend?" He slowly loosen his grip and faced you. He was waiting for your answer but you still remain silent.

"I guess this is wrong..." he sadly turned back and walked passed you. But you hold his hand and said, "Yes..I love you...Kim Myungsoo" he wwas very excited and hugged you tightly "My dream came true"  " *cough* *cough* uhh...oppa..I can't..breath" you said. Myungsoo was red, "you called me oppa! Another dream came true. Now, can I wa;k you home/" you just nodded then he holds your hand pulled you closer to him.

-At the front gate-

"Bye Jieun..Goodnight! Don't forget to dream about me!" he smiled showing his cute dimple

"That's it?" you said expecting something

"Uhmm..I guess so? What do you want me to do?" he confusedly asked you

"Nevermind..Bye"you just sighed and opened the gate

"Jieun-ah..I forgot to give you something?" Myungsoo approaches you to the gate. "What is it that tou for-?" you were cut by Myungsoo because his lips were already touching yours. Once agai, your heart beats even faster than before as he drew you closer to him.

Then Myungsoo pulled back and rubbed his neck and sniffed awkwardly. Mind you..your face was RED and HOT!!

"My first kiss to my first love *sniff* Now you're officially mine"

"And I'm officially yours" you gave him a quick peck and run quickly to your room.

Myungsoo chuckles at your cuteness *I will protect you forever Jieun*

-THE END-