002 - Donghae's first kiss

My Gay Bestie { HIATUS }

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It has been almost a month since Eunhyuk moved in with him. Donghae feels so glad to see Eunhyuk around when he back from work. He treat Eunhyuk like a king in the house. He does everything for Hyukkie. From food, bed and washing his clothes. Eunhyuk once told Donghae not to do that and just focused on his own works, but who cares. He loves him. Everything will perfectly done just for that man.

It’s not like Eunhyuk doesn’t finds himself a place to go to so that he could moves out from Donghae’s apartment. Donghae is the one who doesn’t allows him to move. He told Eunhyuk that he needs friend there and it’s nice to have Eunhyuk together in the house. Eunhyuk, as a best friend, being pity of Donghae being alone though.

One day, when Eunhyuk’s watching television, Donghae comes approachs him.

Shirtless Hyukkie. Aww.

“Yo, Hyukkie,” he said, placing himself next to the man on the couch.

“Yeah?”

“I wanna ask you something.”

“What is it?” Eunhyuk looks at Donghae, ignoring his favourite variety show on the tv.

“You know that I’ve never had a girlfriend. Never,” he starts.

Eunhyuk nods. “Then?”

“Then.. I don’t have any idea of what kissing could be feels,” he said innocently.

Eunhyuk frowned. “Means?”

“I never had my first kiss,” Donghae paused. “How could it feels?”

“You never had it, eh?” Donghae nods.

You must be kidding, Lee Donghae.

“Don’t lie,” Eunhyuk says.

“I am not.”

“No way. Yeah maybe you never had a girlfriend, but first kiss is—you lied, right?”

“No,”

How could be? You’re a good looking man, Hae. This is impossible! I had my first kiss when I was in junior high school, dude. I’m a myeolchi!

“Are you serious?”

Donghae nods again.

“Why don’t you believe me?” he asks.

“I had my first kiss when we were young and gosh Lee Donghae, we are now 26! Are you serious?”

Donghae nods innocently. “I am serious. Age does not a matter,” he says.

Stupid Hyukkie. How could I kiss somebody when I’m in love with you since we’re young!

“Ok then. What should I do for you?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Kiss me,” ordered Donghae.

“What?!”

“Kiss me.”

“Are you crazy?!”

I’m a man!!!

“Yah, can’t you help me? I’m your best friend!” Donghae uses his strategy. He’s looking down the floor, trying to look cute and like a kid who doesn’t get a lollipop could be. Eunhyuk looks at him.

Silent.

Please, Eunhyuk. Just this once. I want my first kiss to be with you..

Should I? He is my bestie. But I’m a man.

“Don’t tell me you won’t do this because you’re a man. You know that in Korea we can kiss to show our love, right?” Donghae says. Hyuk nods lightly.

Gulp! How could you know? Aigoo..

Silent.

“Eunhyuk-ah~” Donghae starts whinning.

Eunhyuk sigh. “Ok,”

Donghae’s eyes widen as he heard an ‘Ok’ from the man he loves. “Really?!”

Hyuk nods. “But are you sure that you’re giving your first kiss to--,”

“Yes I am!” Donghae turns so excited.

“Ok then.”

Eunhyuk leans closer to Donghae. “Close your eyes and stop smiling, idiot,” he ordered.

“Ah, ok. Sorry!” Donghae says and soon, he closes his eyes shut, waiting for his first kiss.

Eunhyuk examined Donghae’s face.

Cute bastard with eyes closed. Aigoo..

Slowly, he touched Donghae’s face with his right hand. He caresses Donghae’s cheek which made the boy turns red. Eunhyuk smiles. He runs his thumbs on Donghae’s lips.

y lips..

Eunhyuk his lips. But soon, he slaps himself mentally.

Stupid Hyuk. He is your best friend!!

God, please help me. Calm down, Hyuk.

After some minutes, Eunhyuk leans towards Donghae and kiss him on his lips.

Nice.

Sweet lips.

Five minutes gone. Donghae wants to pull out but unexpectedly, Eunhyuk pulls him back and deepened the kiss. Donghae’s eyes widen. He looks at Eunhyuk whose eyes are pecfectly closed.

“Close your eyes, idiot,” Eunhyuk says between the kiss.

Donghae get shocked with Eunhyuk’s words and closes his eyes again. Eunhyuk wraped Donghae’s waist by his left arm to pull him closer and deepened the kiss again.

Omo, Hyukkie! I’m afraid. This is not you!!

1 minutes.

3 minutes..

6 minutes..

“Hyukkie,” Donghae says between the kiss.

“Yes?”

“I need to breath,” he says.

“Oh, ok,”

Soon, Donghae push Eunhyuk slowly and broke the kiss. He looks down, hugging his nemo plushies. Eunhyuk looks at Donghae.

What did I just do? I kiss him right? Ok kiss. But wait. Am I the one who deepened the kisses?! Am I the one who doesn’t let him pull out just now?! Am I?! Oh god, what did I do…

“Why do you look at me like that?” Donghae asks.

“Ah, nothing,” Hyuk paused. “I’m going to my room,” he says and get up.

“Hyukkie,” Donghae calls.

“Yes?”

“Thanks,”

“Ok,” he replied. With that, Eunhyuk wlaks himself to his room. As soon as he shuts the door, he pulls his hair in frustration, being confused with his own feelings. Like it or not? Well, he doesn’t really knows.

Meanwhile, Donghae is extremely excited outside. He jumps up and down on the sofa, celebrating his successness. Remembering the moments when Eunhyuk deepened the kisses.

He kissed me.

Oh my first kiss.

“You’re going to be mine soon,” Donghae says slowly and smirked.

 

 

 

 

Few days later, when Donghae’s on his way home, he runs into Hani. “Oh hey, Hani,” he smiles.

Hani smiles bitterly. “Annyeong, oppa,”

“What’s up?”

“Nothing,” she replies. Hani looks a little bit paler but still y and beautiful.

Nah. I’m much y than chuuuuuu.

“Donghae oppa,” she calls. Donghae looks up. “How was Eunhyuk oppa? Is he good?”

Donghae nods. “Yes, he is,”

“Glad to hear that,”

“He’s much better without you,” Donghae says, slow enough to make Hani heard that.

“What?”

“Nothing,” she frowned. “Ok then, see you later."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yayy guys here comes the second chapter of the day! Thanks to my subscribers I LOVE YOU GUYS sobs sobs :') About this chapeter, seems like Hyukjae is really enjoying the kiss huh? Hahaha. Imagine how he looks like when he starts kissing Hae and deepened the kiss. Aigoo, must be so cute, right? xD Ignore the Hani's part haha xD Please leave a comment! Thanks again, i love you! <3

Blue - Hae

Red - Hyuk