Holy Night☆Kiss~

Holy Night☆Kiss ~Oneshot~

 

***JoKwon's PoV***

 

It only takes one kiss to ruin a good thing.
At midnight, the adrenaline pumping high.
Your heart is filled with all types of emotions.
You see that person, and you're overtaken with feelings.
You're drunk with power to make a move on anyone.
You closet that person in with lip-locked passion.
Not thinking of consequences until it's over.
Your love flashes before your very eyes.
You stop and pull back, tears filling your eyes.
You run away with regret filling your heart and mind.
You ask for forgiveness, by the one you love.
Hoping that the answer you receive will be the one...
The one that ends in a Holy Night
Kiss.


It only takes one kiss...

It only took one kiss...

That one unholy kiss...

Kissin' in the holy night... Singin' in the silent night...


Kissing and singing to my love was something that I looked forward to every night. Each night was special to us. She sang to me and I returned a song to her with feelings of joy in my heart. We were always so happy never to let anything bother us. She loved me. I loved her. She gave her all to make me happy. She tried and did her best. I always accepted it with open arms, because everything she did. She did it out of love for me and our baby to come. That night she kissed me goodbye and sang a short poem in my ear, as I left with my friends. I could tell the baby was giving her trouble, but she waved me off and told me to have fun. "I'm alright, just a kick." She smiled, I walked away and gave her a smile back.


It only takes one kiss...

It only took one kiss...

That one unholy kiss...


Drink.                                       Shot.                                       Drink.                                       Shot. 
After drink.                              After shot.                              After drink.                              After shot.
After drink.                              After shot.                              After drink.                              After shot.
After drink.                              After shot.                              After drink.                              After shot.

Me and my friends never stopped the cycle until two of us got pulled out onto the dance floor. I analyzed the skimpily dressed girl who looked half my age. She danced up close to me while I tried to push her back. She looked up at me and pouted. "Come on, have a little fun with me honey." She winked while my friends were cheering me on saying, "just one dance!" "Go on man, have fun for once in your life!" I looked at them then back to the girl and gave in. One dance wouldn't hurt, I suppose. One dance turned into two then three then five. A new song a new drink in my hand, handed to me by my friends. I was more aggressive with every drink. Pulling the girl closer to me and touching her body ually. In my mind I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't control myself. 

The song ended and I decided to finally stop by walking over to the bar and getting another shot. I could feel my heartbeat beating fast. I felt as if I could do anything. As if I was a freeman again. I felt a hand rub across my shoulder blade and I turned around slowly. That's when I saw her. That y, grown woman eyeing me as she walked away from me. She was giving me a hint to follow her as she beckoned me with her body, swaying side to side. I looked around while getting out of my seat, accidentally leaving my phone at the bar. I followed her around the corner and saw her slowly turn to face me. She her lips seductively at me and backed back as I came closer to her, while cornering her. My blood was pumping fast as I became intoxicated with her scent. I brushed her hair out of her face and closed the gap between our lips by brushing mine over hers before fully enveloping her lips in mine. I caressed her back as she gripped mine strongly. 

In that moment of terrible bliss, my wife flashed before my eyes and I quickly stopped kissing her. She looked at me strangely as I wiped my mouth in horror at what I just did. Right after that my friend came running around the corner with my phone in his hand. He looked at me then looked at the woman and before he could say anything. I cut him off with a sharp, "let's go" and that's what we did. He asked me what happened on the ride back to my place, but I didn't say anything. I was silent the whole ride back, thinking about what I was going to tell my pregnant wife. He pulled up to my house and I got out of the car without saying goodbye to any of my friends. As they drove off, I just stood there completely horrified to go in and face my wife. My loving, sweet wife who would never do anything to hurt our relationship. I shook my head and wiped my face while walking to the door and unlocking it. 

I walked into the house and took my shoes off at the door. "I'm home." I called out in a half hoarse, half dead voice. I walked into our room and saw her sitting up reading a book with her unneeded glasses on. Heh, she puts those on just for looks, she has perfect eyes so she doesn't even need them. She smiled at me and slowly got up out of the bed to meet me at the door. I couldn't even return the smile and because of that she knew something was wrong. She looked at me while I took her hands and led her back to the bed and sat down on it. I faced her with sadness written all over my face. "What's wrong honey?" She hugged me tightly when I started to shed tears. Repeating the words 'I'm sorry' over and over again. She got this really strange look on her face while wiping my tears.

"I kissed another woman." I said looking into her eyes and waiting for what I said to register in her mind. Soon enough her eyes began to water, but she didn't wipe them. She let them fall hitting her belly as she held onto my hands a little tighter than before. She didn't say anything, but shut her eyes. "I'm so sorry honey! It was only one kiss. I had too many drinks a a and I I didn't---" She interrupted me by shaking her head slowly and opening her slightly red eyes. "It's--- Ah!" She squeezed my hand tighter and held onto her stomach. "Are you okay" She shook her head while yelling hospital repeatedly.

She was now in the ER while I was in the waiting room. It had been an hour and a half before anybody came out to tell me anything. I was pacing back and forth biting my nails in irritation. I noticed a doctor walking my way with a terrible look on his face. I felt my heart drop while hoping, wishing, and praying that it wasn't the news I was thinking it was. "I'm sorry..," as soon as those words left his mouth my legs went out. I fell to the ground as he caught me with one shoulder and moving me to the bench. "I'm sorry, but she didn't make it." I was repeating no multiple times while hitting my own legs. I was yelling that he was lying to me. "YOU'RE LYING! SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" He had to get the guards to come hold me down before I attacked him. "I'm sorry sir, but she died because of a sudden heart attack. But..." I looked up at him when he said that. "Heart... Attack... No way..." I bit my lip hard enough to taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. "But we did manage to save the child; you can go see her when you're calm." Our baby... "I can go see her. I CAN GO SEE HER! How am I suppose to tell my daughter that it's my fault her mother died... How am I..." I fell to my knees and cried as hard as a man could cry when he loses his most precious person.

I looked in through the window at my wife and started to shed more tears as they covered her face. I held my head down and walked to the other window opposite of her and saw our daughter smiling at a nurse. I wanted to smile. I wanted to smile so bad, but I just couldn't. I walked into the room while the nurse handed me my daughter. She looked at me with watery eyes and hesitated before saying, "your wife told me to tell you something before she died. She said that she loves you and that she forgives you." The nurse gave a sentimental look then walked away. I felt more tears fall from my eyes and hit her little face as I held her closer to me and wept harder. I shut my eyes and bit my lip once more. "I love you too. I'm so sorry, Ga-in."

It only takes one kiss to ruin a good thing.
At midnight, the adrenaline pumping high.
Your heart is filled with all types of emotions.
You see that person, and you're overtaken with feelings.
You're drunk with power to make a move on anyone.
You closet that person in with lip-locked passion.
Not thinking of consequences until it's over.
Your love flashes before your very eyes.
You stop and pull back, tears filling your eyes.
You run away with regret filling your heart and mind.
You ask for forgiveness, by the one you love.
Hoping that the answer you receive will be the one...
The one that ends in a Holy Night
Kiss.


It only takes one kiss...

It only took one kiss...

That one unholy kiss...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this sweet but heartbreaking story.