Amazing LOVE

Crazy about LOVE

In-Young POV

I began to count as kangin said.I started to open my eyes slowly.I did not know where I was or what had happened.Just remember the screams, cries and I love you's.When I opened my eyes completely a nurse came up to me and ask me:

 

"How do you feel today?"I looked at the nurse trying to understand why I was asking that question.The nurse just take a deep breath.

"You're in the hospital and  you have two surgeries, one was for your ribs that made your right lung collapsed and the other".She stop talking and I started to get frustated.I look at her and said:

"Can you please just tell me what I have and why I'm here?"She look annoy and said:

"Miss you and the other two passengers that was with you have a accident because the driver of your car was drunk and pass the traffic light".She was a little embarrased because she scream at me.I just look at her with wide eyes and tell her back:

"How in hell the driver was drunk? Are you idiot or what? We wher in the movies and in those places they don't sell alcohol YOU MORON!" I got defensive because I know that Kangin never, never will put Leeteuk life in danger.Just to begging with, he was with Leeteuk and he never drink in front of him because Leeteuk's dislikes people that drink alcohol.And second, he love him tooo much to put his life in danger.

The nurse look at me ofended and said"Miss the report says that, not me."And then she read the paper and ask"Might know the name of the driver please, so I can doble cheque the information with the front desk?" I was impress with her stupidity and said"His name is Kan-I mean Kim Young Woon" She open her eyed like a alien ship and said"I'm so sorry, I take the wrong paper miss, I'm really sorry,please forgive me."I give her a smirk and said"Thas ok, is not your fault. It just that, they are more stupid people in this hospital."In my mind I was like, take that you moron.

With that explain she leave the room.I was thinking about Leeteuk and Kangin. I was praying to everything to be ok with them.

 

Three years have pass fron the accident.I was rolling down the hallway,oh my, i didn't tell you.To my luck, I said that i was rolling right? Yeah I'm in a wheelchair.The second  suergery that the idiot did'nt tell me, it was that I lose my two legs because they got cush with the seat in front of me.Ironic right but I'm ok.I spend a all year with depretion but HEY I'm a life and thats want it counts right? I'm trying to convece my self of that thought every day.

I was in fron of a door and I was afraid to opened.In that room was the man the I love so much and that i will give my life no matter what.

I opened the door and I saw him sitting by the window.He wasen't smiling like he used to do.Sice that accident, he don't smile anymore to me and that make me sad becasue was his best feature.

He looks back at me and smile.That smile was fake, I don't like this smile, he just do it to make me think that he is ok.

I stop beside him and star talking to him"Hey baby,how your doing today?"I give him my best amile like every day when I come.He only nod and said"I'm waiting for him.His late you know!"He pouts and look at the window againg.I jusl smile at him.

Suddenly he turns his gead and said"His comming" and his lips turn in a dimple smile that reach his hear.I was jealous,he only smile when he sence him comming.

Leeteuk POV

I saw my sister for the reflection of the window and turn my head to her and smile to let her know that I'm ok. Then she speak  to me  firdt like always and I know what she;s going to say"Hey baby" well  that was a new one"How are you doing today?"I just nod my head.

I was thinking, Why my racoon was a hour late and said"I'm watting for him.His late you know!"I pout but then I heard him coming.My heart start beating so fast and said to my sister"His coming"I made a dimple smile and I know she's jealous but hey, his the only one can make me smile like this.

I got up and walk to him and hug him"Hi my Angel".I  hear his voice and I melted immediately."Your late*pouts*what make you this late?Young you were a hour late."

He just smile and make his eyes go crecent just like the moon that I saw last night.The moon remind me his eyes, thats why i never forget is eyes.

"I'm soooo sorry My Angel the traffic was hell and the ligts did'nt want to change, was a total mess."He hug me and then kiss me passionately on the lisp.

When we parted,I was emberrased my sister was there watching us.Then I took his right hand and guide him to the bed, so he can sit down next to me. I let my head fall in his shoulder and I can hear his heart, that is the best rhythm  to calm my nerves.

Then he turn his head and sais"Your sister did'nt greet me.she always so quiete."I look at him and said"She just tired, don't mind her.""How can I don't mind her?She look at me like the accident was my fault and thats hurts a lot.I don't want to feel like a criminal in her eyes*sob*it wasn't my fault  OK!.He started to cry very hard.

"Shhhhhh,she doesn't blame you sweety.She knows that wasn't your fault,she just tired.Right noona"I look at her with pleading eyes and she nod."See, she doesn't blame you at all."With that told he stop crying and smile ar her but she didn't smile back.I look at her and then she smile.

Then i heard noona saying"Jung Su,  I'm going sweety.I need to be in other place know,ok!" She smile at me and I said to her"Ok, anyway take Kangin with you.Im tired and I want to sleep." I give her a dimple smile because i feel that, this will be our las time together.

I got up and give her a tight hug. I started crying in her arms,like a born baby trying to not lose his mom, when she is thinking of leaving her child and never come back for him.

"Noona I love you so much,please be well." She open her eyes very wide, it look like kind of funny.If you look at her she look like those doll with a big head and big eyes too.What are they call againg?Oh i remenber know cabbage dolls.I chuckle at her and squish her.We stay like that for 3 minutes but Kangin cough and said:We need to go Innie,Leeteuk want to sleep."Then he took my hand and held it veri tight.

"I will see you tomorrow my moon?" I said to Kangin and he said"Of course my sun.We have to meet every day, so you can make me shine with your beautiful smile."Tears run down my eyes to my lips and he kiss it away and said "Just close your eyes and count to one hundred and open them when you finish counting, you will see me again,ok?" I smirk and said "I will count to two hundred because thats was when you show up today!"He hug me and kiss me good bye and leave with In-young.

 

In-ypung POV

I stop in front of him.He just smile at me.

"Hey,how are you feeling?"He didn't answer me back.He just stared at me smiling.I took at bottle of suju from my purse and started to drink it.

I keep talking sence he never does it anyway."You know,I'm disappinted how you talk to him and not me." 

I start crying but he just keep smiling at me with his crecent  eyes forming. I got frustrated and start yelling at him."You only look at me.You never talk to me and it hurts,it hurts." I was crying so hard that I couldn't breath but continues talking."You know that his hurt.Did you know that hurt me see him like thst every day when "WE" go "TOGETHER." I make a hand gestures.

"You don't know how difficult is for me to see him like that! You don't know how lost I feel when I see he talk to him self,hug him self and hold his own hands.He pretent the YOU are his right hand*sob* because was the last thing he do to you,hold your right hand before he lost consciousness. But the most the hurts me is," I took a big breath and continued talking.

"That he KISS his RIGHT HAND thinking that is YOU!!!!! He think that its you*sob*Why? Why did you have to leave??? Kanginie, WHY??? Why you hold his left hand and tell him to count.He ALWAYS counts the seconds and minutes to be with you.He always counts the hours, so he can be with you forever."

I was  looking at his picture in front of the tomb and said again."This are my last words Kim Young Woon,please just take him with  you.Please I beg you! If you really love him,please take him with you."

With that said, I just looks one last time to his grave and read the message that Leeteuk write befored been interned in a mental hospital.

"My Moon, did you know, that the sun can't live ,if you don't shine in the dark?

You wanna know why? Its because, the moon with his smile ,is the one that  give the sun a reason to shine.I love you my pole of life and my bag of hope.

You're the blood to my heart.

Always together.

I LOVE YOU 

Your Guardian Angel Leeteuk <3 "

I made a small bow with my head and leave the cementary never looking back.

It pass a few month, when the doctor of the clinic call me. I took the call and he said"Miss Park, your brother pass away yesterday at night.""Just put his body next to Kim Young Woon, in Seoul Pricipal Cementary line 6,Eveything is ready for him."i said."Miss-." I ended the call and look at the sky.It was It was very bright and worm. I look at the sun and it wasn't sad anymore.It was brighter and said"Thank You."

I think a little about it and yesturday nigh pass a Lunar Eclipse, so thats means.That they are together finally and forever.

 

Wahhhhh it finish i hope you enjoyed and like it.Harsh comment are welcome ahd NICE cooment to :) THNAK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION*bow*