The Solitaire Diamond Ring

The Ring

 

 

 

 

He searched the ring everywhere.

Under the pillow.

Behind his stack of books.

In his toilet.

His cloth wardrobe.

Even, in the aquarium that full of clown fishes; where he and her girlfriend, Kim Namjoo adopted.

But none, he can’t find it.

He frustrated and angry.

Frustrated because for being freaking forgetful.

Angry because the ring that he supposed to use for proposing his girlfriend was missing.

He ruffled his already messy hair before knocked his forehead several times, “Where’s the damn ring?”

 

“Kyungsoo!” he perked up when heard Namjoo’s voice. After a moment, he can saw his girlfriend landed against the frame door with a frowned,

“Why the house being so messy?” Namjoo asked him.

Kyungsoo’s eyes roamed everywhere; indeed the living room disorganized, because of his finding.

“I’m just searching something…I’ll tidy up after this.” He replied before gave a small smiled to her.

Namjoo walked closer to him before sat beside him on the couch, “Is there anything I can help you? I mean, you never been this…miserable.”

Kyungsoo hugged her shoulder, “Thank you for the offer. But I think I can handle this thing myself…Why don’t you make a nice hot chocolate for me, while I’m cleaning this mess?” he said while raised his eyebrows.

Namjoo nodded without a word and walked to Kyungsoo’s kitchen.

She reached for two mugs at the higher shelf, but her finger touch something small and cold matter make she reached the thing,

The white gold ring with a solitaire diamond, a simple design but looked expensive.

She tilted her head confused, how this expensive ring can be in Kyungsoo’s house?

“Kyungsoo!” she called him and ushered him to the kitchen.

“Yes, Namjoo?” he asked while stepped in the kitchen.

“I found a ring.” She said simply before showed the ring to him.

Kyungsoo blinked, ‘T-That’s the ring I’d been searching for…How Namjoo find it?’

End.

 

 

Enjoy the short one.

Subway.