When He stays Over!

When you Block B!

U-KWON

You sat on your couch Trying to watch T.V but every couple of seconds the channle would Change. you got annoyed you looked over at U-Kwon who had his mouth hung open staring at the tv. you Grabbed the remote and hit him over the head with it. He looked over at you "WHAT!"he yelled. "Keep it on one channle or im kicking you out"You said. he pouted and laid his head on your lap. "Kitty is sorry"He said and pouted. You sighed and petted his hair. "fine"You said and gave him back the remote making him smile and surf the channels again. you groaned.

P.O
He cuddled with Toto and you on the couch letting neither go protecting them or shall i say Hoping both would Protect him

Taeil
He had it on a Ocean life Show which was talking about the Mermaid of the Sea the Dugongs. "LOOK a Dugong"Taeil said and bounced happilie on the couch. "yeah i see it"you said. "They are known as teh Mermaid of the sea"He said pointing and giggling. "I want to go see one"he said then laid his head on your lap. "take me to see on"He said then continued to watch the TV. you Grumbled Taeil and his Fish you rolled your eyes realizing how cute it actually was.

Kyung

Kyung was Passed out snoring and ended up falling off the couch and Blaming you for Pushing him off the couch the 2 of you had an argument over it and he ended up with a Anime lump on his head while you fumed.

Zico

He Began Running his hand over your thigh You smaked his hand away causing him to laugh then he laid his head in your lap. "What!"he said looking up at you. "im not your Pillow"You said he smirked. "Now you are and what do you call these"he said pointing at your s. "they are not just for Food and Decoration"he said laughing You Smaked him so hard sending him to the floor He whimpered turning to you "Meanie"he said then got back on the couch sitting away from you like a Stubborn Child.

JaeHyo
He was trying to help you get out of your Devil's Device(Shorts) that he had helped you put on earliar in the day so you could take a shower. there was alot of Swearing and Cursing and jaehyo laughing took around 46 minutes to get them off of you and when it was all said and done JaeHyo turned to you. "You need to lose some weight Fatty even your shorts were crying when you put them on"he said laughing so hard he held his sides till you pushed him out of the bathroom slaming hte door in his laughing face. "COME ON BABE ITS FUNNY"JaeHyo yelled.

B.Bomb
Has not been forgiven for his stunt earliar in the day so wasnt invited over but he kept texting you throughout the night