Everything is fine~

My heart is...To You~

Niel was dreaming about Minsoo being hurt by someone. He struggling in his sleep to help his husband, but as Minsoo was about to leave, Niel suddenly awaken. He looked at his surrounding and he realize that he still in his ward, but Minsoo's not around.

 

"Where is he?" Niel's mumbling. Then he slowly stood up from his bed and went out from his ward. 'Soo, where are you? Please be safe...' Niel's though as he keep walking to find his husband. "Soo..." he whispering. His tears starting to form.

 

"Mrs. Bang, where are you going? You shouldn't left your bed. Your condition still unstable." said his doctor as he saw Niel's walking around on the hall.

 

"My husband...where is he?" Niel asked with a tears.

 

"Hey why are you crying? You shouldn't be stress anymore. It would harm your baby. Please back to your ward, Mrs. Bang." the doctor holding Niel's arm and lead him to his ward, but Niel refuse it.

 

"My husband is hurting. I can't just seat there. I need to find him. He need me." Niel running away from the hospital and the staff starting to chasing him.

 

Meanwhile, Minsoo resting in his ward after he got treating by his doctor. He's lucky that the knife wouldn't entering to deep. Then he heard something chaotic outside his ward. He slowly stood up from his bed and headed to the door. He slowly open the door.

 

"What happen?" he asked one of the nurse that he saw.

 

"Mrs. Bang was running away from his ward."

 

"What?! My wife?! Oh god! He must be looking for me." Minsoo rushed out from his ward.

 

After an hours...

 

"Where is he? Did you guys found him?" the doctor asked his staff.

 

"Not yet."

 

"I think i know where he is. He used to be there when he's sad." Minsoo said.

 

"So, it's depends on you then. But be careful. Both of you not in good condition yet. Your injury still new. And your wife..."

 

"I know. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to him and our baby." Minsoo said before he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the playground...

 

"Soo, where are you?" Niel's mumbling as he sat on the swing.

 

Minsoo that arrived there, rushed towards his wife. "Niel!"

 

"Soo?" Niel stood up from the swing and turned his back to see his husband approaching him. "Soo, you're here!"

 

Minsoo pulled his wife onto his embrace. "Yah, you scared me to death, you know? Why did you running away like this? It can harm the baby, you know? Please don't do this to me again. I can't forgive myself if something bad happen to you and our child. Thank god i still remember this place. If not, i have no idea where to find you. I..."

 

"I'm sorry...i just...i had dream about you're going to leave me...you know i can't live without you. I'll rather losing our baby, than losing you."

 

Minsoo released the hug and he looked at his wife. "Hey, don't say like that. You're making our baby sad if she/he heard that. And don't forget we have been trying all this year to have her/him. It's not easy you know? And we almost give up for it."

 

"I know, but if i had to choose between you and our baby, i'll choose you. Please don't leave me again, Soo. I can't bear to be alone in this world. I really can't..." Niel burst into tears, and Minsoo hugs him tightly.

 

"I won't leave you. I promised." Minsoo kissed his wife forehead before he lifting up the other.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Take you back to the hospital. You need a rest."

 

Niel's yawned cutely before he resting his head on Minsoo's shoulder. "I guess i am..." he said before he fell asleep.

 

Minsoo frowned as he felt the pain on his injury. He keep walking and try to ignored it. As they arrived in the hospital, both them take a rest on the same bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the other ward...

 

"Hunnie, please awake...don't leave me like this. I'm begging you..." Chanhee begged as he holding his wife's hand.

 

Byunghun was in coma state after the operation. The doctor said, if he's awake before the sun is rising tomorrow morning, he'll be fine. But if not, he'll be in coma state for a long period time.

 

"Hunnie, please...i promised, if you awake, i'll do anything that you want me to. We can try...i mean, you want a child, right? I'm with you now. I'm ready to be a father now. Just please wake up, Hunnie..."

 

Byunghun Pov

Where am i? Am i dead? No. I'm not. And who's voice that i heard? He keep begging me to awake. Awake from what? I ignoring his voice as i keep walking towards the lake. I saw someone's there. A child.

 

"Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" i asked her.

 

"Mommy!" she said as she hugs my legs.

 

I squatted down beside her and looked at her with a smile. "Where's your mom?" i asked her.

 

"You! You're my mom! Please don't leave daddy...gave him a chance. Did you hear his voice? He's calling you, mommy. He's begging you. Mommy..." she looked at me with tearing eyes.

 

"What?" I don't understand what is she talking about.

 

"I'll see you soon, mommy. Bye bye, mommy! I'm going now."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

She didn't answer as she suddenly vanished. I gasps.

 

End of Pov

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not so good chapter...but i'm dying to update it for all my supportive readers...i'm sorry again for making you all waiting this long...but i hope you all enjoyed it...*peace* ^^