Necklace of LOVE

Loving You ♥

                      **FLASH BACK**

                                     10 years ago...

 

"James! guess what! we're gonna live in Seoul! my daddy is gonna build a company there! isn't it great?!" said Ann.

"Will you comeback?" asked James.

"Maybe, or maybe NOT" answered Ann smilling to James.

"Huh?! why not? i won't have a playmate anymore!" said James with a worried voice.

"You're so silly, you can still play with Ivan, Ryan, Bret, Tricia, Fretzie, Joe and Jenny!!" said Ann to James.

"But, but you're my bestfriend!!" exclaimed James.

"James, this is my dream, to go to Seoul, and plus i'm bored here!" explained Ann.

"Uhm-" said James, with a very low voice.

"Okay, okay, i will give you this little necklace, it means i'm coming back, and you won't be lonely," said Ann handing James a necklace.

"Its..cute." said James and gave Ann a wink.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                 Tuesday, May 3, 2011
                                         6:36 am

"YES!!!! I AM BACKKKK!!!!!!!" shouted Ann, and everybody started satring at her, Ann started blushing. *THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!* thought Ann. "Sorry everyone!" said Ann.

"Ann, why did you shout?" asked Mrs. Li with a angry face"

"It was nothing mom" said Ann.

"Can you buy us some coffee in strbucks dear? me and your dad are gonna wait here" asked Mrs. Li to her Daughter, Ann.

"Sure mom!" replied Ann.


~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~IN STARBUCKS*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~~*~

While Ann is openning the door in starbucks, she bumped into a man, a handsome man, Ann stared, she couldn't stop staring untill the man asked her...

???:Miss, are you okay?, i'm very sorry!

Ann: Uhm, its okay i'm fine!

???: Well, let me help you there! *helps Ann pick up her stuff*

Ann: oh, thanks by the way, and, whats your name?

???: James, Robert James Reid, and you're??

Ann: James??!! James its me, ANN!!

James: Ann? is that really you?

Ann: yes!! oh i missed you so much!!! 

James: I can't believe it! 

Ann and James sat and drink coffee and talked, Ann and James could not believe it, they were so happy, they thought they would never see each other again, the finally James pulled out something from his pocket.

James: Ann, do you remember this?

Ann: is that the necklace i gave you?

James: Yes!

Ann: well, all these years, i never knew you could keep it that long!

James: Of course, its from you, and everytime i see this, i rememberm you, your smile, your laugh, and your beautiful face.

Ann: *blush* you still didn't change! *he's still handsome* thought Ann.

James: *smiles*

Ann: oh, i need to go, my mom and dad is waiting for me!

James: oh, can i come with you?

Ann:Well, i don't know, so we'll just meet tomorrow okay?

James: okay. 

 

 

 

       

 

                   Sorry for the wrong spellings and garmmars...^^

             

Okay, so uhm, thanks for reading my first fanfic! i hope you liked it, please read the next chapter, also leave a comment^^....be ready for chapter 2!! :*