Say What? Athletic-dol? No Way....

B2ST in Idol Championship 2013

A black van zoomed in and out came 4MINUTE. They were wearing the 'Idol Championship' signature jackets and inside they wore the 'Team D' pink sweatpats and shirts. Team D represents the pink colour.

"Annyeong! We are really excited and hope we can win, well, at least a bronze medal, kekeke." The members were laughing at Hyua's comment.

The camera focused on leader Gyuri, "Well, we just hope Team D can win good games and probably come home with the trophy. What's more important is to enjoy the day, so that's what we're going to do. Hwaiting!" The camera zoomed out on all of them, taking a shot of their ethusiastic smiles.

Next, F.T. ISLAND came out with only 3 members, Jonghoon, Jaejin and Seunghyun.

When asked about the other members, Jaejin spoke up, "The other members unfortunately couldn't join us in the games, however, they would be cheering for us with the audience."

"We'll try our best and show everyone our hardworking side," Seunghyun was smiling brightly. He added, "Our leader hyung practiced a lot in archery and of course he's going to win. Ne, hyung?" Jonghoon was flustered at their expectation for him.

Nervously, he replied, "O...Of..cour..course.....Of course!" HIs donsaengs looked at their hyung pleased.

I must not lose and must win, I must not lose, I will not lose... Jonghoon thought as he awkwardly smiled at the camera.

INFINITE, BTOB, SHINEE, SISTAR, SECRET, ZE:A, MBLAQ and many more came too. The ceremony was going to begin, but before it officially starts, the camera went backstage to see how the other idols were preparing themselves.

**************************************************************

A question was put forward for the idols.

"Who do you think will win for the 70m race?"

"Hoya?"

"Dongjun"

"Hoya!"

"Dongjun!"

"Dongjun?"

"Hoya"

It was a competition between INFINITE Hoya and ZE:A Dongjun. Well, it was obvious as they are sporty people, then what else?

Hoya and Dongjun were stretching and warming out when a female MC bounced in. She was short and had a bob-cut style short hair with shorts and matching short sleeved shirt.

"Woah! It's Hoya and Dongjun!", The MC was just too happy for anyone's liking.

Upon the MC's reaction. Hoya smiled and Dongjun grinned like a child. They were too cute.

"I heard you two are highly anticipated as the top runners for the race. How do you feel?" She put her mic towards Hoya.

"It's really nerve-wrecking, however, for the fans out there and for the sake of INFINITE, I'll give it my all". Hoya looked directly at the camera with his burning passion.

"Oohh. Handsome. What about you, Dongjun?"

"Well, I have a really fierce and strong rival," Hoya blushed and tried to hide it by pretending to be busy with his warming up, "However, I wish to enjoy the moment with my group and my fans. Nonetheless, we will try to meet your expectations."

"I see, then good luck on that, but before I go, let me ask you something? You've been building up some abs, haven't you? Why don't you show it to us? It's not like I want to see it. it's just that it's good for publicity and you know, good image..." The MC started flattering her eyelashes in an attempt to be cute.

Hoya and Dongjun started laughing awkwardly at her attitude and became suddenly shy. Finally, Hoya took the lead and slowly lifted his shirt, showing his six packs well made. Then, Dongjun, after gaining his confidence, pulled up his and showed another bunch of perfect six pack abs. The MC got quite affected by the impact of it so immediately she became mad. She started hyperventilating.

"WOAH! WOAH! ABS, SIX PACK ABS! DAEBAK! Sell it to me, please, please. I want it. How much is it? Huh, how much?" The whole room erupted in laughter and as quick as they could, both the potential athletes ran out the door to stay away from the crazed,weird MC.

Time was running out so the backstage screening was swiftly done and the main camera focused on the main gymnasium. There were so many fans holding different banners of the different idol groups. Then the camera moved towards 3 sports commentators standing beside the gym. The oldest one was the first followed by the middle aged and the younger one. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim YoungMan" The camera shifted to the next.

" I'm Lee HwiJae" Then the last one.

" I'm Jeon HyunMoo" The camera zoomed out on all of them.

"And welcome to the Idol Star Athletics Championship 2013"

The yongest, HyunMoo spoke up, "This is the first time for Idol Championship to have this manny groups and fans. There is also a new game newly added, archery. There is lots to expect from this year's event so please sit back and enjoy the show. Kamsamnida." He politely bowed down.

The two older ones, YongMan and HwiJae, looked at the younger and patted his back.

"Charatta, you did well, young commentator. Didn't expect it at all."

"I did well, didn't I? You saw that right?" The youngest pointed towards the camera as if expecting it to reply back. Reluctantly, the camera man behind it moved the camera up and down. It was nodding.

"Did you see that?" They were all laughing except for the youngest.

"Even the camera man was hesitant to accept your progression. I guess you still have a long way to go." The youngest bent his head down and kept his hands on his temple theatrically as though he was upset and in tears.

"Well, now, let us have our competitors!"

"Team A; SHINEE, EXO, GIRL'S DAY"

"Team B; SISTAR, DMTN, BOYRIEND"

"Team C; ZE:A, NINE MUSES"

"Team D; F.T. ISLAND, BTOB, 4MINUTE, APINK, NOH JIHOON, CN BLUE"

"Team E; 2AM, MBLAQ, MISS A, DALSHABET"

"Team F; ANDY, KARA, RAINBOW, TEENTOP, AJAX"

"Team G; INFINITE, AFTER SCHOOL, HELLO VENUS"

"Team H; BAP, SPEED, T-ARA"

"Team I; B.E.G., NS YOONJI, DEFCONN, SHORRYJ, SUNNYHILL, AILEE, CRAZYNO"

"Team J; LEDAPPLE, GLAM, NU'EST, MYNAME, VIXX, AOA, EXID"

With every announcement made of the teams, the fans cheered and screamed respectively towards their favourite groups.

"There is also our MCs, 2AM Jo Kwon and B2ST Yoseob." The fans of 2AM and B2ST screamed.

How they screamed, it was indescribable with words. How powerful their voices were. We should once in a while sit back and appreciate these fans as they really are one of a kind. The shouts were actually too loud for the now quiet gymnasium. The other fans, groups and also the commentators and the production staffs looked at them in surprise. Yoseob and Jo Kwon looked at each other and before they could stop themselves, they crouched down with their hands on their legs and laughed with amusement, which was rather again too loud for it coming from two small boys. Loud enough to rock their figure and for everyone to look at them in puzzlement. The scene before them was so humorous  and entertaining that soon the whole gymnasium was heard full of laughter. The commentators couldn’t help but comment on this.

“Well, well, well. Can you see this? Quite excited, aren’t they?”

“Guess 2AM and B2ST are getting famous day by day. Can’t be surprised about that.”

Before long. They were all clapping at Yoseob and JoKwon and also to their belonging fans. They sure are happy people. May you all live a long life. They could see the rest of 2AM members present with the audience but not for B2ST, if only the rest of them were here…

Strangely all the groups were thinking the same thought, however, they further thought it was impossible for B2ST to come as they knew B2ST were not athletic for they have seen the proof through various shows and concerts they had. Even in fan meetings, when asked of anything related to sports, they were clueless. If they played any, they just played for the sake of enjoyment because the results would always be a loss for they. They would always lose and that’s final. Leader Doojoon could be an exception as everyone knew he is a sports maniac especially for soccer.

The commentators were quick to catch on the mood and so they bombared their questions to the thoughtful idol groups.

“Before we begin, we would like to ask a question to you idols.”

It was a surprise to the KPOP stars, it wasn’t in the script… Curiously, they all looked at the 3 commentators, listening intently and waiting for the question.

“What are your thoughts on B2ST and do you think they should come for the Idol Championship 2013?” The question was blunt and straight forward, as expected from the commentators. The staffs were stunned for such a question to be asked and were going to stop them when suddenly they changed their minds.

This can be good for publicity. It may increase the viewers ratings.

However, for the groups, they were not sure if they can answer or should answer. Some of them didn’t know B2ST very much personally while others were…scared. Firstly, for some, B2ST are their sunbaenims and hyungs, they respect them. Secondly, they didn’t want to hurt B2ST’s feelings and pride and seeing that some of B2UTIES are in the gym did not make it any better. Lastly, Yoseob, main vocalist of B2ST, is here! So how in the world could they answer the question when they know a member of B2ST is near them?!

As if reading their thoughts, the commentators all rose up and went to the quiet Yoseob. He was startled when the question was asked but he was confused when all of them were silent and even more when the commentators came to him. All they had to do was answer the question, was it hard?

“Come with us, Yoseob. They don’t feel comfortable answering our question because you are here staring holes at them. Why don’t you go inside so that they feel more at ease? We’ll call you back when they’re done.”

Suddenly, the whole place grew eerily cold and soundless. The fans, the idols, even the crews. It was as if the thought of a sport event has been forgotten at that moment. What was Yoseob going to say?

Yoseob decided to break the ice with his usual cuteness, “Alright! I’ll be inside, okay? Just be fast, I’ll be waiting. Answer the question comfortably and honaestly. I won’t hear a thing, I promise.” After saying that, he ran back inside. Before going in upon reaching the door, Yoseob heard a long, soft sound. He recognized what it was, a sigh of relief.

******************************************************

This was why they all respected Yoseob. He knew the right moment exactly. When they were 100% sure that Yoseob was inside and he wouldn’t be able to hear anything, the commentators went to each groups from every team, their mics ready.

Commentator Hwijae went to Team A first and spoke with SHINEE.

“So Minho, what do you have to say?” Minho was somehow nervous. He knew B2ST well, but not very well. They’ve spoken with each other countable times and he found B2ST interesting, a unique group. Now, here was standing behind the mic with everyone, every single human being in this gym looking at him, waiting for what he has to say.

“Ummm. I know B2ST but not that much so I cannot just say anything. When I got to know them, they were cool but, if there’s one thng that I’m sure, B2ST is not good with sports. So, I personally think even if B2ST were here, they would not, you know, ummm, win anything?”

Hwijae pulled the mic back towards him. “I see. So you’re saying that B2ST are an idiot when it comes to sports?” Again the bluntness.

Minho became red, “No! No. I mean, they’re not stupid…uhhhh…no…they’re good…but…yeah. They are.” Hwijae smiled.

“Well, thank you Minho.”

The younger commentator HyunMoo was next to ask. He went to Team E and queried MBLAQ of their thoughts.

As the leader, Seungho stepped forward and answered, though we rather unsure. “We have been friends with B2ST for a long time and we know them very well. I will say they are bad in sports but they have real passion and they are amazing in whatever they do. They all have bountiful talents and who knows maybe they do have a thing for sports.” The rest of the team patted Seungho admirably.

The commentator was also moved by Seungho’s speech. “Wow. You really are close with B2ST. I understand very well, but as far as I can tell from what you said, they are not good in sports, right?”

Seungho flushed. “Yes, got any problem?”

“As a matter of fact we do. That’s the whole point of our question. Are they good or not? Anyway, thank you for your time.”

Finally, the last commentator, YoungMan, went to Team D, where B2ST label mates were in. YoungMan went to BTOB, the rookie group from CUBE ENT.

“How about you? What do you say?” Minhyuk took the mic and looked directly at the camera. The other members were with the audience and they starting to get fidgety. What will Minhyuk say?

“I do not know B2ST hyungs that much but I would love to get to know them. I respect them very much and they are my role models. I can’t answer your question by my lack of information but I know this very well. They are daebak people.” The other members sighed, thanking god that Minhyuk did not mess up. It was true whatever Minhyuk said, even the rest of the members respected their hyungs. Who wouldn’t?

YoungMan smiled a mischievous smile, “So guessing from your cheesy, sweet talk full of compliments, I’d say B2ST really are stupid when it comes to sports. If they were good, wouldn’t their skills be known and these rookies would be informed without being so close to B2ST? Christiano Ronaldo. I don’t know him, but he is really famous and is popular with his moves that even a comedian like is informed.” Minhyuk became embarrassed. BTOB members groaned. Oh God.

B2UTIES had been sitting silently, hearing having word the groups and the commentators were saying, but they couldn’t stand it anymore. They stood up and started ‘booing’ and mildly cursing. It was just for a few moment but then as suddenly as they started, they stopped. The B2UTIES were ashamed of themselves. They all thought the same thing.

B2ST oppas would not want us to behave like this. We must be there for our oppas and support them. We must be mature people. Let them say all they want and whatever they want but B2ST oppas are the best!

All the B2UTIES united and chimed out a single word, comforting themselves and B2ST from the harsh words. They all chanted.

-B2ST!-

-B2ST!-

-B2ST!-

-B2ST!-

-B2ST!-

The stadium was quiet except for the B2ST fan chants. Everyone looked on in amazement and awe.

B2UTIES are amazing fans.

B2ST should be proud

I’m in amazement!

Look at that! Why can’t I be that popular in school? I’m jealous…

B2ST and B2UTIES are JJANG!

While all of the people in the gymnasium were entranced by the sight of the B2UTIES’ chants, little did they know that behind almost closed doors, the whole members of B2ST were watching. They had arrived a while ago and now, they were surprised at their B2UTIES. Immediately they smiled like proud appas. They couldn’t stop- WOAH!

Hold on a second! B2ST are here?! What?! How? Why? When? Huh? Whatever the reason for?!

(smiling) Well, B2ST is here and no one knows. It is a secret but from where it is going it won’t be a secret for long. The future holds a surprise, one that will change all theories made of B2ST members being weak. It will shake the deepest cores of the hearts of anyone watching, in the gymnasium, at home, in the office, in the toilet with the iPAD, everywhere, all around the world. A very unexpected twist in this vivid story.

Guess what happened next? Wanna know? Why not check out the next chapter.


Annyeong! ^^)

How are you all doing? Goog? Well, me too. 

Sorry but my updates may take time as I'm currently in the process of studying for my final exams. However, I will keep on updating as soon as possible. Thank you!

Love you! <3

PS: Comment and Subscribe :)