Pierced

Pierced

 

 

“Junsu! Yah! What’s going on? Your voice is horrible today!“ Jaejoong said loudly.
“What the heck have you done?” he continued with his face looking annoyed.
Today was one of the rehearsals for JYJ’s upcoming concert.
But Junsu’s singing was horrible today. It wasn’t pronounced properly and it seemed like Junsu wasn’t able to speak normally.
As Junsu heard the older one screaming at him his face got red, he blushed madly.
“I-I…. that’s embarrassing….” He stuttered looking down his face getting even redder.
“Oh god…. Junsu just say what have you done that you can’t speak proper?” Yuchun said annoyed he wanted this discussion to end.
Junsu looked up and sticked out his tongue so his band members could see the silver piercing inside his muscle.
“No You haven’t done that for real or? Are you mad? Why are you getting your tongue pierced and why the heck now?” the oldest said with a disbelieving expression in his face.
“I…I don’t know….. Sujun wanted me to do so.” The pierced one said his voice sounding like he would cry out of embarrassment every moment.
“Why would she want your tongue pierced?” Yuchun asked him curious.
“I can’t say…. “ Junsu said silently.
“Why? You get your tongue pierced so you can’t sing and you won’t tell us why? That’s not fair.” Jaejoong answered.
“Okay…. She wanted me to get a piercing… so that I could pleasure her better with my tongue….” No Junsu’s head was fire red and he felt humiliated by reveling this secret to them.
His two friends looked at him in shock.
“Oh my…. Junsu you shouldn’t tell us things like this I don’t want to know anything about your love-life.” Jaejoong said a bit disgusted.
“But you guys asked….”
“Shhh shut up now. Let’s go home we can’t practice with you and your pierced tongue.” Yuchun said and the discussion was ended.

the end (or at least for now ;))