Are You Ready or Not?

How'd I Get Here??
Are you ready or not you ready or not..!!!!!!! (Throws alarm clock) Krystal/you: Aisshhhh!!! Why do i have to get up at 6 in the morning!!! Oh well at least i get to meet my band mates. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine, then I headed to the SM Entertainment and went to Mr. Sooman's office. (talking to self) Woooowwww!!! This is a huge office!!! (chair turns around) Kamsamida said sooman Oh, annhaseyo i'm so sorry i didn't know you were there(keeps bowing) Hahha.. Gwenchanayo i'm actually more curious why your here Oh(sits down) Umm... I actually came here to meet my bandmates Ahhh oh yes krystal suhmoon your actually assigned with Victoria amber sulli and luna and your group name is F(x). They should actually be here at the 15th floor go ahead meet them. Kamsaminda ahjusshi (bows). Hi readers!!! I finally made a chapter, thank you to the people Reading my story and i apologize for being delayed for 3-4 days I had writers block!!! I apologize for not making a good chapter and that I didn't include luna because... Well i actually wanted you To have more parts so.. Yeah I actually am still thinking who you'll fall in love with in super junior So leave which one you want in the comment box and i'll see Which idol has more votes:)