No Other Like You

No Other

 

A/N : HAVE FUN READING :)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Hye Won's POV*
 
"ah .. so tiring! Im going home early " I said to myself. I just finish my research paper for our English subject. Because I dont want to do that tonight. I want to sleep. 
 
*school bell rings*
 
"yes im going home now chinguu see ya tom ! " i want to hurry, i really want to sleep early. I feel that I am sick now.
 
While walking I see an ice cream stand there and A boy eating a chocolate flavored ice cream and he looks familiar with me and i just said "That's impossible He wont come back here" After that I rush to my home, and I prepare my food, and eating time *itadakimasu* ! After finishing my food I go to my bed and Finally I fell a sleep and I dream about him again after 3 years.
 
-flashback-
 
"Park Hye Won Please go out with me? " Im surprised he shouted it in the whole campus ground. Everyone is looking at us. My face gets warm and I know that Im like a tomato now.
"Ah Uh Eunhyuk" I cant say anything to him. Yes I like him I really do. but I cant say the word YES to him. Because Im embarrass to say that to many people.
"Park Hye Won, come with me!" He hold my wrist and drag me. I didnt know where are we going but i just follow him.
"Eunhyuk.. Where are we going?" i asked him
"To my favorite place" When I look up I see a field with many flowers with different colors. It is so beautiful here. and It is so relaxing. 
"Eunhyuk.. This place is so beautiful. How do you found it?"
"My home is this way so everytime Im walked here and My Mother said that Every girls really love flowers so i bring you here" wow that's so sweet. And know I have a courage to say it to him. yeah Go Wonnie Fighitng !
"Eunhyuk.. about the question you ask earlier.. Eunhyuk?" Where does he go? Someones put his hand in to my eyes. waaah ! i cant see! Kidnap Kindaping ! lol im OA smuch XD 
"Wonnie.. for you! Please go out with me?" I see him with a bunch of flowers on his hand I get the flowers then What should I say now?
"Eunhyuk Thanks for all of this. I really appreciate this. Im really happy super. So my answer is....... *breath* YES !" he jump for joy and he hug me. 
"Hye Won, You know Im really happy to your answer! I promise to be a good boyfriend to you. I will take care of you and I wont leave you. Because You're special to me and there is no other like you there. I love you!" and he kiss me on the forehead. I know If that happen to you, You want to have a kiss on lips but for me this is the swetest kiss i ever had in my life. I promise to love him forever.
 
-end of flashback-
 
 
I woke up from a strage dream that I dont want to see forever.
"*pant pant* Its been three years since I dreamed of that" I look to the clock and it's only 10:30 PM and I remember 10- October and 30 - Day. That is the date when we became a lovers. I get up on my bed and walk towards to my dresser I pull one of the drawer and pick a red box there. I open it and get the picture. It is me and Hyuk. It is taken on the After Party for our graduation in middle school. We are so happy on that time. We sang a duet song. Hyukkie's beautiful voice.. I miss that. Tears starts to fall now  and I hate it, I dont want to remember that again I want to forget that...
 
-flashback-
 
"Wonnie, I will take you home it is late" awww. He's so caring. But his house is far from our house. 
"Ah Hyukkie but If you take me home, you will arrive in you house very late"
"Hmm.. Its okei for me. Ahmm Wonnie can you come with me first to my favorite place" I know that.. It is a walking distance from here and that is the way in their house.
"Ahmm Okay but After that dont take me home Okay because I can ride a bus there" He just nod. When we are walking, I dont what is happening to him, He is so quiet. He doesnt speak at all. After 15 minutes, We are there. I see fireflies kyopta. then After so many years joke he speak
"Wonnie...."why a sad voice? Whats happening?
"yo.. Why?" and give him a smile but it turns into a sad face When he says "Lets Break Up.." What? Why?
"Why Hyukkie? Is there any problem? Tell me.." Im now teary When I look on his face, It feels like he doesnt care. "What Happen Hyukkie? Tell me the reason? We can fix that?" I didnt do anything to make him like that "Tell me the reason!!" I shouted on him. and he just say "I dont love you Anymore" My heart break into pieces when he said that.. I dont know what did I do to him Why he tell me that word. I dont want to hear it anymore and a word he will say after that.. My tears starts to fall I just look at him and I run. When i see his face, It is fine with him that we broke up. He didnt fulfill his promise, he said that he wont leave me. But Why? 
 
I woke up with a heavy feeling, I dont want to go to our graduation But my mom knocks on the door. She said we will be late. After 30 minutes We're ready to go. In the school, they have a smiling face but me a cold face. I try to look for him But I didnt see him. I heard some girls talking about him "hey do you know that HyukJae leave the Korea yesterday night After the party. And he's going to Canada" huh? Canada.. he didnt say that to me.. "Wow.. But Why?" "They are permanetly leaving there. My Mommy said to me" What? I dont get it.  he didnt say that to me. He just broke up with me. Why? Why EunHyuk? You said you dont love me? Fine. I dont love love you too. I HATE YOU! I dont want to se you again you stupid monkey ! 
 
-end of flashback- 
 
"arghh .. I dont want to remember that again.. yeah I said to myself that I dont love you! But After that you will appear to my mind again. that I want you again." tears falls. and I  that Tomorrow is October 30. I wake up early when i look to the clock it is 5:00 AM. I ready myself to go to the school. I arrive 6 AM and there is a few people i see. And the person i dont want to ever see again in my life. He just stare at me "Why is he here? Why does he wears our school uniform" I ask to myself. And I didnt notice that he is coming closer to me. I just move one step away but he caught me. He hold my wrist and I dont know where he will take me. "eyyy.. dont touch me.. arghh it hurts you know" he unhold my wrist. and he said "Come with me. I will tell you something ahmm I will explain to you" huh? What ? "I have classes and I dont want" *sticks out tongue* He just laugh at me. "cute..  Please come with me. If you dont want I will force you!" He Hold my hand and we run "Hey we have classes! You will give me a trouble." he doesnt say anything. I just see his smile and I felt the warmness of his hands. But this isnt right. I take my hands and say 
 
"Im not going with you ! And I dont want to hear any words that you will say" 
"Wonnie.. please ? I want to tell you something a words that I have to tell you before I go..." so ? I dont care anymore. But.. I.. I.. I really want.. Im decided.. I dont care what he will say to me.. If it is good or bad. May be.. I want to hear his clarifications. "I will come you to with a one condition? *nods* I will ask you question and answer it honestly" "Araso! Come! Lets Hurry  " We ride a bus.. and I dont know where he's taking me until I see a familiar place.. A place that makes me happy and gives me a sad feeling. 
"Wonnie.. Lets go down. We are here to my favorite place" he gives me a hand but i didnt take it. We are walking toward the big tree. And he is gone 
"Hey dont do anything ! I am a black belter in Karate. " Then he appear with a boquet of roses. Huh whats this? 
"For what?"
"For you" yeah I know. I am the only person here. But I didnt get it I sat on the floor. 
"So.. Im gonna ask you question now" He sat on the floor and still holding the flowers. "Yeah.. What it is?"
"Why you didnt said to me that you are leaving? Why? "
"I see. I answer it and after that Its my turn? " I just nod. "Ahmm that trip is unexpectedly.. Me too I doesnt even know that Until they say it to me before I go to the party. I ask my dad If I cannot come with them in Canada. But they didnt agree of what I say. Even in our Party they said I shouldnt go. Because 9:00 is our Departure time. But I insist to them. Because I have something important to see before I leave. So its you.. " he looks at me. "So I give my best to make you happy on that time. But after that.. I said something that made you sad on that time. That is my decision. To leave you" ouch. I dont want to hear anything now! I stand but he hold my hand and pull me down.. ouch you are really hurting me "Please Finish what I am saying.. You need to believe me.. But if you dont, you can just go away.. Without hearing that." Yeah thats what will i do. But my conscience is stopping me. I dont know if I will listen to him. I dont know that He will say truth or lie or worst the things that I dont want to hear again. "Wonnie the words that i said to you before I leave..." ahh yeah that hateful word. "That I dont love you anymore.. It is.." arghhh.. I dont want to hear that.. I dont want "It is not true" ne? can you repeat again? "That is not true" woah he hear me "Why did you say --- " He put his finger on my mouth "Let me finish first ok.."
"I said that to you. Because I dont want you to know that I am leaving because as I promised to you that I will be by your side always right? So I said that to you because I know that you wont forget about me because you cant easily takes me out of your mind especially on your heart. " ne? I dont understand." "Because it is really hard to forget a person whom you love very much and you cannot take them easily on your heart"
"I get it ! " he is right.. I take him out of my mind but he will back again because my heart wants him. "So You love me since then?" lol why did i ask a question like that
"hmmmm.. what should i reply to you?" he gives me his smile.. and it is getting to be his gummy smile.
 
 
After that a week, Everything is so good. He is permanently leaving here, his parents approved that. And Im glad that we are in the same school now. He also want to try college test to the school I'd passed eventhough its late to try there but he said that when he is in Canada he had an exam there, an online examination and he passed! because he know that i really want to be an architect and thats school is the best for my field. He took an engineering course. And now we are in the memorable place of us. 
 
"Hye Won you know.. When I was in Canada I tried to go out with some other girls to try forget about you" woah whats that? he will make me jelous "I tried 5-10 girls" waaa? what the.. "But even a month we dont last long.." 
"Because they dont like you *sticks out tongue*" I said to him. lol
"haha no.. the like me so much that after i break with them they will bash the new ones lol but i dont care about that im just playing with them because there is NO OTHER LIKE YOU IN THIS WORLD. even though i tried to erase you in my mind but you coming back again. I guess you can really fol your mind but not your heart" He starts to sing or he is rapping. Oh my its been 3 years since I heard his rapping. He look to my eyes while singing his song..
 
"You know, I'm a little bit, just a little bit shy, but
you don't know, my heart is hotter than the sun, know my heart more
The girls that come out on TV shows have an aura of light on stage, but
you're always blinding (I go crazy crazy baby)
I get the whole world when you say that you love me
You & I, You're so fine will there be any other like you
I love you Oh, To me you're the only one
To a fool like me, please understand that you're my all
When I looked around they're all just the same
There's no other like you..."  and he kiss my forehead.
 
THE END
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
A/N : I think that I mess up some part of it.. COMMENTS/SUGGESTION to improve my fan fic is welcome :) I hope you like it :) May be It will be a long way after I make a story again. But if I hear some GOOD comments I can make one again. Im Planning to make a on-going story may be if im not busy in school >,> I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :) THANKS FOR READING MY FF <3