Prologue

One Step Closer (Plot Twisted)

 

You look up in the sky.  It is raining hard. Rain. It brings out too much memory to you. Sad and happy. Both. You spread your one hand to feel the rain drops on your palm. Part of you, are happy whenever it is raining. Another part of you feel so traumatize.  Yes, if it is raining while you are with him you will feel really happy and thankful. That was the very first memory you create with him. You met him on a rainy days. But if it is him you’ll be very sad. Sad that how you guys actually love when it rains but on the exact rainy day, he breaks your heart into pieces. You don’t wanna remember that exact day but neither to forget it. Can you just divide yourself into two? You wish. But you cant. But, now you have to live with the fact that your heart is for him and for him.

“Hey. Don’t play with the rains or you will caught a cold.”

A husky voice full of confidence and dominant greets you.

You look at him with a smile. Just like his appearance. Confident and dominant and some will said he is arrogant as an idol. Gu JunPyo type. You know? The one in Boys Over Flower. Yup.  Well, he just looks like that but inside, only closed friends and family will know the truth of him.  Sweet, tender and caring despite all his beachy looks.  You chuckles to yourself thinking of that.

“Why are you laughing at me?” He walks closer to you with one hand holding an umbrella to avoid him from the rain.

“Nothing.” You said and smile at him.

“Do I look funny to you? Or something stuck on my face? Huh?” He asked repeatedly while touching his handsome face with one of his free hand.

“No. I said nothing. Trust me.” You said to him.

He give up. He stand closer next to you letting you to share his umbrella. He switched hand holding the umbrella because his other hand lingers around your waist pulling you closer to him.

“Shall we go now?” He look at you and smile.

You look at him eye to eye and nodded although it’s a bit hard for you since he is much way taller from you.

Both of you and him take a step walking on the street when suddenly your phone is ringing. You stopped. So does him. You slip your hand through your trench coat pocket.

“Oh. I need to pick this up.” You said after looking the name on the screen.

“Okay princess.” He kissed on top of your head.

The kiss that gives you secure feelings. But you don’t easily drifted away. Still focusing on the phone.

“Hello honey?” You greeted him.

“Baby.. I miss you.”

You can imagine him pouting through the phone.

“Me too. Come back fast.” You said to him.

“Two years baby. Two freaking years.”

Army. A fact that Korean man cant run away from. You haven’t see him for about three months now and you miss him a lot.

“Baby.. are you still there?”

“Yes.”

“Baby.. when will you come to my musical? I wanna see you. His voice sounds sad. “She.. she came today.”

He informed you about her. But full with careful just to make sure not to hurt your feelings.  He knows you absolutely don’t wanna talk about her but informing you that she came wont harm you a bit you guess. It’s fair. You are with him at the moment and she watched his musical. It is a fair play you guess.

“Honey.. I am clearing my schedule. I hope you can wait. I will be there soon with eomma, okay?”

Yes. His mother. After what happened towards you and him, and after both of you guys are okay, he brings you to meet his mother. He introduces you to his family which is something more special you get than her.

“Make it fast okay?!” Now his voice sounds a lil bit cheer up. Like a kid.

“Arasso.” You smile to yourself thinking that his age and his attitude doesn’t matched at all.

“Are you on your way home now? With him?”

His guessing never fails. He have a sharp instinct after all.

“Yes. It’s raining here.”

“Told him not to let you catch a cold, okay?”

“Ofcourse.”

You look at him and smile. He smile at you back as if he knows what you and him been talking about him.

“Don’t worry hyung. She might be your baby but she is also my princess. Of course I will protect her.” He said a bit loud so that he can hear him through the phone.

You can hear him chuckling a little before saying goodnight and those three words. You replied him back before end up the call.

“Can we go back now, princess?” He said after seeing you putting your phone back in your pocket.

“Yes Mr Dragon.”

He laugh at your statement before kissing you on your lips.

“Okay stop. Someone might see us.” You pushed him a bit when you can feel his kiss getting tense.

“No one is on the street. It’s raining. The best thing that ever happened to us.” He said and was about to kiss you again when you put one of your finger on his lips.

“Okay.” He paused. “But I’ll continue at home.”

“Whatever. Let’s go. I feel so cold.”

“Anything for you princess.”

You are a princess to Kris. A baby to Leeteuk. You are in love with both. Where can you start? How can all this happened?