30 Days in Paradise

Description

Haejun has finally decided on the great escape. She will sneak out of the hospital on December 1st which is only a few days away. With the help of her best friend, Bom and a doctor, Haejun is going to live like a normal high schooler. No more laying in bed, no more hospital food and no more therapy for brain cancer. Leaving only a letter to her parents she goes on her way and continue her life before she was amitted to the hospital. She enrolls to the same highschool as Bom and meets a group of charming, handsome boys. She befriends them and soon grows attatched to them. She finds great chemistry between herself and Daehyun, but her nose bleeds, headaches and double visions are getting worse even though she continues to take her medicine. What will become of this strange new feeling she starts to feel for Daehyun?

Foreword

Haejun's POV

Flashback-

"What should we do? How should we break it to her? She only has about a month left to live,"one of the doctors whispered to the main doctor.

"We can't really help her but lets keep hoping for a miracle. Keep going on with treatment,"the main doctor replied.

"Should I tell her?" the doctor asked.

"No. Haejun is already suffering from the intense pain. We shouldn"t stress her even more with this topic,"the main doctor replied.

*WHAT!!!! I-I'm going to die...Can't be...*

Flashback Ends-

 I shivered at the memory and wiped my tears away. I was diagnosed with brain cancer since 8 and been in the hospital since then. *I've decided I'm going to leave this place. I just need a little help and I'm sure everything will go smoothly as I wish. I have to at least get a chance to live my life to the fullest before my days are over.*

 

 

~Hello everybody. I have bad internet problems so for most of my stories, they won't have any poster pictures. My font won't be nicely done and I won't be able to edit my work so please excuse my grammar/spelling problems.