Unaired Episode Clip #1: "Talk To Me”

Oh My Hyosung!

Rules of the game segment: "Talk To Me": Make the opposing team say their mission expressions. That will determine the winner. If you say your mission word, you must crack your own gourd.

Players left:

Team Pabo: Lee Joon. (Lee Kikwang, Kim Shin Young, Park Soyeon are out)
Team Too Smart For Their Own Good: Jun Hyosung. (Simon D, Yang Yoseob, Min are out)


.....

Lee Joon had just eliminated Min and she banged her gourd on her head in pain, frustration and anger. As she walked back to her seat, she made eye contact with the last member of her team who was still alive. Hyosung nodded her head in acknowledgement and smiled back. Min grimaced, silently mouthed the words "Take him out!" and received a hwaiting fist salute in return from Hyosung.

Yoseob grinned as he caught Min's expression. He leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms as he turned his head towards his teammate Hyosung. ‘This was gonna be good. Yep, Mblaq and Secret always made a good show.’ he thought, remembering their time together during Star Golden Bell.

Shin Young announced, “Only these two players left are allowed to converse with each other until the game ends. Losers will be sent to the Punishment room! So, come Joon, be our ace!”

Simon D added from the sidelines, “Come on, Hyosungie, you can do it!” he cheered while clapping his hands.

Written on Lee Joon's hat is the word Oppa. Written on Hyosung's hat is the word, Noona.

Hyosung took a deep breath. She wanted to make the first move so she slightly angled her body towards Joon.  She unconsciously played with her bright yellow colored hair as she looked at him through her lashes. She smiled brightly at him as she quickly tried to think of a question or phrase to get Joon out. ‘Hmm, how to get Lee Joon sshi to say oppa?’, she asked herself. She really did not want to go back to the punishment room today. Her flat feet already ached from a previous stage performance earlier that day. ‘Come on, Docu-Hyosung, you can do it! Take out Lee Joon!’ She mentally cheered herself on.

Lee Joon noticed her glance immediately and sat straight up in his chair, his attention focused entirely on her. His mouth hung open a tiny bit as he stared back at her. ‘Damn, she looks cute.’ he thought to himself as he gazed back at her face, the competition forgotten in that moment.

‘Damn, she looks cute.’ Kikwang thought, staring at Hyosung. There weren't a lot of opportunities where he was able to do that, just focusing his attention on her without feeling self-conscious about it in front of the cameras.

He also noticed her changed expression and body language as well and knew she was going in for the attack. He started to grin, but quickly raised one hand to cover his mouth because he didn't want to broadcast his expression/reaction on camera. He glanced around at his team and most wore blank expectant expressions. It wouldn't look good on camera to be seen being happy or eager for the opposing team, he reminded himself. It was a competition after all.

Yoseob had told him when it came to Hyosung he unknowingly always had a smile on his face whenever she was mentioned or shown on screen. Even hearing her voice alone would do it as well. He shook his head slightly amazed at the effect Hyosung had on him. His other members also told him to be careful because his fans would pick up on that and might get jealous or even upset. He already knew Hyosung was afraid of murderous Mblaq fans from a previous OMS episode. So, he had to guard his expressions, he had to. He squared his shoulders and repositioned his hand guarding his face as he leaned forward in his chair and listened in.

Lee Joon started to open his mouth, but before he could say anything, or even take a breath, Hyosung quickly began,

"Lee Joon-sshi, we're debut siblings, right?"

He replied, "Yes, we are. We debuted around the same time. Beast too."

Yoseob and Gikwang nodded their heads at the same time. But Yoseob’s grin faded as he noticed Kikwang’s expressionless half hidden face. ‘Ah! That's right, he doing it,’ he thought. ‘He's hiding his face because he can't control his facial muscles around Hyosung. For a shy guy, he's sometimes like an open book.’

Yoseob then turned towards Lee Joon and studied him. ‘On the other hand, that guy is like a freaking electronic billboard broadcasting everything to world.’ Since he was close to the Mblaq members, he was aware of Joon's crush on Hyosung. Just as he himself was very aware of Kikwang's late night Internet searches about Hyosung and her group Secret but mostly all about Hyosung. ‘Hmm, this could get very interesting,’ he thought. For the sake of B2st solidarity he also decided to wear a blank expression.

Hyosung continued, “…And since we've been on this variety show, I think we've become friendlier with each other, isn't that right?"

Lee Joon considered his words and replied slowly, “Yes, that’s correct. We have become friendlier.”  Changing his tone abruptly, he asked "So, how do you fe-"

Hyosung quickly interrupted and asked, "Then is it okay if I call you Joonie Oppa from now on?"

Kikwang's eyes widened and he couldn't help letting out a loud cough that he quickly tried to muffle. ‘She wants to call him oppa?!’ He ran his fingers through his hair in embarrassment as he bent down to grab his water bottle off the floor. He rose, met Yoseob's knowing smirk and knew in a glance that his close friend was aware of his thoughts.

For some reason, slight pangs of jealousy were rising in him. Kikwang felt confused, since he and Hyosung weren't together or anything, but it was still hard to ignore that strange feeling that was sitting in the pit of stomach. Was it jealously? Confusion? It was both, he decided. He was confused about his feelings towards her. ‘She doesn't even have a phone so how could there be any kind of relationship between them? Could he overcome that hurdle? Would he? But how would they get close and he most definitely wanted to get close but…Sigh. Back to focusing on the game.’ he thought.

Joon stuttered, "Wh-ha-t do you mean by Joonie....?" His thoughts raced in his head, ‘See, he knew she was interested in him and this proved it!!’

Shin Young in her breath loudly and looked away from the scene. She already knew what was going to happen next and buried her head in her arms. She groaned to herself, ‘Their team was headed into the punishment room...again.’

Simon D snickered loudly into the palms of his hands, while Min quickly shook her head at him, silently urging him to quiet down.

Soyeon rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically. ‘So typical of guys,’ she thought to herself. ‘Call them Oppa and their brain turns into mush.’

Yoseob eyes flew towards Joon, then back at Hyosung and again to Kikwang’s face and back to Joon to see their reactions. ‘This was better than any tv drama,’ he thought while watching the trio.

Kikwang finished drinking from his water bottle, capped it then held it in his lap as he continued to stare at Hyosung.

Joon didn't notice any of their actions as he finished, "...Oppa?"

Diiiiiinnnnggggggg! The bell rang, signaling the end of the game. Team Too Smart For Their Own Good wins!

"YES!" Min screamed and jumped up and danced a quick crazy version of Secret's Magic as it played in the background. “Oma-Oma-Oma-Oma! Mazick!”

Hyosung, bent over backwards in her chair as she laughed out loud, her trademark gums shining brightly while clapping at the same time. ‘Omona, I can't believe it worked! Score one for Hyo-tional Geographic! And look at cutie Min dancing to my song!’ She giggled again and danced along to her song while sitting in her seat.

She happened to glance over at Kikwang, and almost stopped laughing at the disappointed look on his face. She met his eyes, shrugged her shoulders and smiled apologetically as a way of saying, we won but sorry for your loss. He froze, then slowly smiled back, nodded his head as a way of saying congratulations then quickly broke eye contact and looked down at the floor. Hyosung looked away as well and smiled at Min who was on her way back to her seat after her celebratory dance.

Closely watching the exchange between Hyosung and Kikwang, Yoseob smirked to himself again and didn't disguise the laughter that blew out of him. Oh my, seeing Kikwang, Mr Awkward and man of quiet composure being shy around his crush like this was seriously entertaining!  Plus, Joon hyung fell for Hyosung's words. He really does belong in Team Babo. To hell with solidarity, Kikwang is gonna get punished again! “Ahahaha!” He laughed hysterically as he pointed at the team. It was a very good day, indeed!

Simon d sang, “Thank you, Lee Joon shi lovely! Lee Joon shi wonderful!

Lee Joon leapt out of his chair, pointed to Hyosung and yelled, “Yah, everyone heard her! You have call me Oppa from now on! Hyosung shi called me Oppa! Oppa!”

Shin Young, “Oh ho ho! What is this!? Hyosung-ah, what is your answer?”

Hyosung burst out laughing at their words and replied, “But, you know, that was only for the sake of the game. I don't want your fans to kill me! Really!”

Lee Joon sputtered, “Wh-why do you keep saying that my fans want to kill you? My fans are not murderers! They are kind and loving people, I swear!”

“Who are kind, loving and very possessive towards their Oppas. No, thank you but I want to live a long life.” Hyosung teased back and grinned at him, trying to make her words less hurtful.

Joon stopped yelling, sighed, went to the front of the room, took off his gourd hat and banged it down on his head in spectacular fashion. “Owww,” he groaned and sat back down in his seat, confused at the turn of events.

Shinyoung sighed dramatically and proclaimed, “Okay, so, once again Hyo-tional Geographic has ended the game...AGAIN! That team is really too smart for their own good, because Hyo-mentary is in it. Might as well call this documentary show, “100 points for Hyosung” since she always wins and finishes the games. It ain't variety, that's for sure!”

Kikwang laughed along then sighed in frustration. He looked down at his hands and told himself he was disappointed that his team lost and not because Hyosung wanted to call Joon Hyung, oppa. ‘Right? right,’ he thought. He shook his head to try to reorganize his scattered thoughts. He had to give Hyosung credit; she was a very smart girl and looked back across the room at her. She was still giggling with Min and Simon D about her teams' win and smiling so brightly and cutely. ‘Damn, she really is cute.’ He started to smile again while gazing at her and didn't notice that Yoseob had walked over to him until he felt his nudge. “Yah Kikwang, remember the cameras, alright?” muttered Yoseob. He stiffened, looked away from her and pretended his shirt needed the absolute attention and care at that moment. ‘This was getting harder than I thought it would be...’ he mused while fixing his sleeves.

...

Team Babo headed reluctantly towards the punishment area and they had to complete the following move while standing on the painful floor mats:

Kikwang's pose was the same as the first girl on the left with Shin Young holding onto him with no complaints and big smile on her face. Lee Joon's position was the center man and Soyeon gamely tried to match the split while on the ground. Yoseob happily took many pictures of their pose with his cell phone and distributed the photo amongst s afterwards.

...

Since this episode cut never aired, it was decided that Hyosung would not call Lee Joon, Oppa in future episodes for continuality’s sake, much to Lee Joon's disappointment and to Hyosung's relief. TS Entertainment also made sure of that as well because they didn't want their girls to be linked with male idols and be in further scandals.

-End of segment cut #1-


Hmm, so how did you like it? This first story isn't centered entirely around Hyosung because I wanted to get in the heads of some of the other cast members on the show. Did I make Kiki kinda angsty? LOL I try better next time!

If you have any ideas for future stories about unaired Oh My School episode cuts, please let me know in the comments!  Thanks for reading!