Mommy Gets Jealous

My Baby

Hey GUISE!! I decided to write one more chapter because I had the CUTEST idea. This is it. I promise. No more. I promise.... :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1vK-KU4RE


 

"Baby, I'm leaving." Yongguk kissed your forehead and ran out.  He was late...again. 

"I love you!" You shouted as he dashed out the door and slammed it behind him. "Aigoo~ My poor husband. " Mi-Cha was still in her highchair playing with her breakfast. You could always tell when she was finished, because she always dropped her food on the floor. "Mi-Cha, are you finished already?" You picked her up and cringed. She was all sticky. "I think it's time for a bath, Mi-Cha." Mi-Cha shook her head and threw her sticky face on your shirt. You laughed as you carried her to the bath tub. "Now mommy's gonna have to change clothes too!" 

After the bath, you weren't feeling so good, so you put Mi-Cha in her play pin and decided to rest while watching her play. As you to passed the kitchen, you saw how much of a mess it was in. *Ok....first I'll clean the kitchen and THEN I'll rest a little.* You placed Mi-Cha in a little jumper that she could walk around in. 

While cleaning,  you saw a folder on the table.  "What is this?" You opened the folder. There were profiles of cars and costumer names. "Ah, this must be Yongguk. I guess I'll take it to him." You kept looking through the folder even though you understood nothing. Your mouth went into a little frown as you got deeper into the papers. There seemed to be a lot of girl names and on some of the pictures there were numbers written in cute fonts with pink pen. You didn't quite know how to feel, but these things make you feel queasier than you already felt. 

You decided to take his folder to him, but before that, you made lunch. It was almost lunchtime and hey, he was your husband. After you made and packed lunch, you got the stroller out to put little Mi-Cha in it. Before going out, you made sure everything was turned off and that you had everything you needed for Mi-Cha, extra clothes, bottles, diapers, etc...

On your walk over there, many guys still hit on you even though you had a ring on your finger and a baby. *Aish! these shameless guys!* Finally, you got to Yongguk's shop. You entered on the first floor. Yongguk was working in the garage. It was just about lunchtime and you saw Yoonmi and her son, Hyunseung, getting ready to go out with Himchan. You smiled friendly. "Hey there, Yoonmi. Going out with Himchan for lunch?"

She blushed wildly. "Yeah..." Himchan smiled at her embarrassment. You smiled wider. Just then, you felt a tug at the bottom of your shirt. 

"Ah! What's up, hyunseung?" You bent down to his level and smiled.

"Hi, Aunty Hana." He said in a small voice.

You patted his head. "Hi, Hyunseung." You went to stand back up but you became very dizzy, so you stumbled a little. Himchan caught your arm.

"Hey! Are you alright?" He had a concered look on his face. 

"Yeah. I'm perfect!" You smiled.

"Ah!" Mi-Cha yelled and bangged her hand on the stroller. Hyunseung shuffled over to give her some attention. 

"Is Yongguk still in the garage?" You asked Himchan.

"Yeah, he's probably almost done. I can call him up if you want."

"No, that's okay! You guys go and have fun already!" You practically pushed them out the door. Hyunseung ran to catch up with his mommy.

"What a cute couple." You said to yourself after they had left. You stood there for a minute. You feet hurt badly and you were dizzy beyond belief. You ignored it as you took Mi-Cha out of the stroller, along with a blanket and lunch. Swiftly, you spun behind the desk and walked into another room. It was like a balcony that overlooked the garage. You placed the lunch and blanket on the table. You looked over the balcony and saw Yongguk working hard. You placed a chair by the railing and Mi-Cha in your lap. You decided to let Yongguk to realize you were there. 

"Oppa~!" A group of girls came in through the garage. You raised one eyebrow. *Oppa~? Excuse me?* 

One girl in particular dressed in a black mini skirt and hot pink crop top with multi-colored heels grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the hood of the car. She clinged onto his arm. "Are you finished with my car yet, oppa~" 

You wanted to jump up and yell at that of a girl to get her hands off your man before you remove them from her wrists. You decided to stay quiet for a little longer. 

"You should come out to lunch with us, oppa~" The girls crowded around him and pouted at him. *Yeah, over my dead body.* You were going to KILL him if he said yes. 

"I can't, sorry." Yongguk shrugged out of the girl's grasp. "I have to-"

"Ah!" Mi-Cha pointed at Yongguk accusingly. They all looked up to see you sitting with Mi-Cha in your lap. You blushed madly and stood abruptly. "Ah! Um..." You stood there not knowing what to say. 

"Hana! What are you doing here?!" Yongguk seems so surprise. It kinda made you feel worse. That girl took this chance to slip her arm around his. You saw this very clearly.

You tried to look anywhere else but your eyes kept landing on that arm contact. "I...um... Well, I-" 

"Ah!" Mi-Cha yelled again. You put your hand over . 

"I just wanted to know when my car would be ready, but it seems you are very busy right now so I'm gonna leave." The words came out in a rush and so did your feet. You rushed out with Mi-Cha in your arms, forgetting the lunch and blanket on the table. 

Yongguk pushed the other girl off and ran up the stairs. "Hana!" By that time you had already strapped Mi-Cha in and was going out the door. You had almost forgot the whole reason you had come here in the first place. You put his folder on the front desk and quickly run out of the door, towards home. 

Yongguk just missed you. He ran to the door. "HANA!...HANA!!" You were already gone out of sight. He walked back in slamming the door behind him. He then saw the folder on the desk. Picking the fold up, a note dropped out of it.

Yongguk~

I just felt like writing you. (I wonder if you'll even see this)

I love you and I miss you, babo!

~ Hana >w<

Yongguk cursed himself as he walked back to the garage. Then he notice the lunch that you made. He cursed himself again. The girls were calling for him. He couldn't care less about them. Yongguk yelled at them to leave. Grudingly, they pouted and left. After they had left, Yongguk quickly ate the lunch you packed and got back to work. He needed to get home as soon as possible.


By the time you got back, Mi-Cha was asleep. You gently put her on a couch cushion, on the floor. You didn't want her to roll off and fall. You laid down on the ground beside the cushion. You sighed, thinking about the day's events. Maybe you reacted a little too much. At least he refused their invitations, right? 

You didn't feel good at all. You had a suspicion to why you felt so awful. Before coming home, you stopped by the store to pick up something. It was around 3pm and you decided to take a quick nap before starting dinner. Maybe it would make you feel better. 

About a half an hour later, Yongguk came home. He was able to bribe Himchan into letting him take the rest of the day off. Walking in the door, he noticed that it was quiet. Which meant Mi-Cha was probably sleeping, but it was still too quiet. Usually you would be doing something productive. Yongguk walked into the living room. He noticed you curled up, sleeping next to Mi-Cha on the carpet. 

First, Yongguk tiptoed over to Mi-Cha and kissed her forehead a gently as he could. Taking his shoes off, he laid next to you. Wrapping his arm around your waist, he whispered, "I'm sorry, Hana." You turned and scooted closer to your husband with a smile.

"I love you, Yongguk." You snuggled your face in his chest, breathing in his scent. 

"You were awake?!" Yongguk raised his voice. You shushed him. Mi-Cha was still sleeping. 

"Yeah..." You couldn't go to sleep. You had too much on your mind.

"Look, baby, today-" You put your finger on his lips to stop his talking.

"I overreacted. You refused her offer right?" You placed your hands on his chest.

"But I should've just told them to leave." He looked into your eyes.

"No, don't do that." You shook your head. "Since the first time we met, I fell in love with your kindness, Yongguk." You beamed up at him.

Yongguk placed his hand on your cheek and brought your face to his. He kissed you tenderly. Your arms s around his neck. your bottom lip, he asked for entrance. You eagerly give it to him. 

Yongguk detached his lips from yours. You breathed heavily. "Wait..." You sat up. Yongguk sat up, put both his arms around your waist and began to place kisses down your slender neck. You sighed. His hands slid up to the middle of you back. He snuggled his face in the nape of you neck. 

"Yongguk," you sighed. He didn't respond. "Yongguk..."

"Hm..." He didn't look up. You decided to take the initiative. You gently put you hands on his cheeks and pulled him up to look you in the eye. Then, with one hand his cheek, you took his other hand and laced your fingers through his. 

"I'm pregnant." 


HOW WAS IT?! LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN.

:3 I hope you liked it.... 

Ok. NO more. I mean it. No more.

Check out Mechanical Romance to find out how Himchan and Yoonmi became a couple! :3

by @Shineemarysol!!!