The Yummy Games Rules!

Join The Derd Online Family (apply)

 

Game 1: Yummy~!

Rules-

  1. must take a picture of the place you are doing the mission in.
  2. must take a picture of idol even if it is only a profile shot of them.
  3. must take a picture of you with a happy or sad face.
  4. you must stay near the idol for 30 sec. if you laugh you lose. If you keep a straight face you win.
  5. if you have a friend with you they are your refree for that mission.
  6. must post the pics to twitter and Derd Online.
  7. before all these you must post to twitter @AceTwins90 that you are joining the game or post at Derd online in the discussion board that you are joining.
  8. if you want to partner up with someone post it on Derd online in discussion so we can put it down.
  9. NO CHEATING! WE WILL CHECK…IF YOU HAVE GUILT ON YOUR SHOULDERS CONFESS!
  10. if you have a partner your and your partner get a point. (Ex. You complete a mission your both have one point together. If you both complete a mission your have two points.)

 

Bonus:

  • if you can get a pic with the idol you get 2 points.
  • If with the whole group(if it is a member of a group) you get 5 points
  • If you can get one idol more than one time (10 times perfered..if more  than awesome we will talk about how many points) you get 10 points.

 

Game 2: I’m Your Noona, Yum~!

Rules-

Rules are all the same but what difference with this one is that you go after dongsaes and not oppas!

I hope you all enjoy the games! Fighting!

 

List of players & points:

  1. Sheila (Danii_Shin91) : 0
  2. Jesika (2PMMissA90) : 0
  3. Judy (GummyBears_Yum) : 0
  4.