10 Things I love About You

The Secret

 

-Victoria-

10 Things I Love About Khun:

 

1.     His thick eyebrows

Some people say his eyebrows are too thick and he needs to thick out his eyebrows. But... idk why i very love it! Uhm... maybe that is the only one that Khun’s has from my ideal type. Kekeke

2.     His chinese accent.

 The way when he speaks Chinese is so cute, just like a four years old boy who’s learning to read (?). Ooh... Maybe he’ll get sulky when he knows I said this. He dislike being called cute, you know that right?

3.     His mole.

In the side of his neck right below his jaw. The first y thing i found from him. For some reason it’s more ier than his abs.

4.     His abs.

Everyone in this world know that his abs is sooooooo freaking hot (star this 100000x). And his abs is too perfect to be ignored. :))

5.     His honest ear.

Those cute ears which EASILY turn red when he’s getting embarrased or hot. So that I’ve to fan his ears with my hand. Tiring but exciting.

6.     His voice on the phone.

When he pick up my call then he said ‘yoboseyo’ or normally like ‘why yeobbo?’ or his cheesy ‘halo sweetie pie!!’ or even just like ‘hmm?’, well that was enough to make butterflies fly in my stomatch.

7.     His back hug.  

Always hug me from behind when I’m doing something, and always make me starled too. But always tighten his arms around my belly while resting his chin on my shoulder for a second later.

8.     His sleeping.

I’m such a his bolsters when we’re sleeping in a same bed. He put his arm around my belly (while carresing it sometimes) and rubbing his legs to my legs. Snoring or talk in sleep when he extremely exhausted but it’s really cute side from him. Ooh.. He’s gonna sulky again if he find out I said this again.

9.     His shoulder.

So comfortable that I want to rest my head in his shoulder forever. I always can smell his baby scent from his shoulder that never change eventhough he’s sweating.

10.     His manner.

He has something that the other guys don’t have. What is it called? Hmm... Inner beauty? Well whatever it is called I think that he has a charisma which make every girl can't help but falling in love to him. And his manner says everything. His care, his concern to surrounding and all such thing make me think that....

Ahh...

He’s really the best among 1000 the best men in this world.

 

 

 

 

*******************************

 

-Nichkhun-

10 things I Love about Qian

1.     Her lap.

It maybe excessive to hear but... It feels like home to me. Same feeling that I get when i’m with my mom. So comfortable and I want to stay in her lap like forever.

2.     Her cooking.

Her cooking is so delicious and I reaaaally want to eat those dishes like forever (again). Well, I’m gonna be big belly ahjussi if I really marry her. Never mind, since Chansung’s fitness center always open up for me. Kekeke.

3.     Her doong-doong cheeks.

Those chubby cheeks that I want to pinch it everytime I see her. Aah... Gwiyeoweo.

4.    Her lips.

Screw everyone who said her lips weird. I think it’s y, makes me want to kiss her! And you never know how cute those lips changes when she gets sulky.

5.     Her warm hands.

Sometimes I think that we’re like vampire and werewolf. I’m a vampire cause my hands always cold and she’s werewolf cause her hands always warm. That’s when cold man meets warm woman. See? We’re complement each other, right?

6.     Her body.

Nobody beats her body. Every inch carved beautifully...............truly y~

7.     Her 'you-will-die' stare.

She look at me with her ‘you-will-die stare’ when I start to make fun with her. Something like shotgun to me. And that time, I always massages her shoulder while babo smiling. Yeah... babo Nichkhun is like never ending story.

8.     Her nagging video call.

We often video call-ing in midnight. And she always complain about that. Why have to in midnight? Why she can’t see me clearly? Why the camera’s resolution is so bad? Why my room is so mess? And such things... Hahaha, but I remember that night...while we’re texting...she said that if we both video call-ing, she always started to miss me 100000000x than always. So she prefer call than video call.

9.     Her unexpected things.

She is unpredictable. There’s always another side from her that I don’t know. So I want to dig everything about her. Maybe takes forever to know every side about her... Aah... So this is ‘a sign’ that I’ve to marry her? J

10.             Everything about her.

From the deepest of my heart... I love her. I love everything about her. I love my feeling when I’m with her. And all.

She gives me warmth like my Mom gives to me. So she’s the second precious woman after my mom.

 

And I have to protect her, since she’s so precious to me.

 

 

 

 

INTERMEZZO GUYS!!! ^^

 I WILL CONTINUE THE STORY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

PLEASE VOTE-SUBS-COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING!! 

 

WITH LOVE,

SMILEY EYES ^^