CHAPTER 1: FIRST MEETING... BOON OR BANE???

"L"OV"E" (INFINITE FANFIC)

 

First episode?? Drama??? haha :D Here it goes.. Hope readers will like it. :)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

INTRODUCTION

 

Yena is a fresh graduate who go to Korea to work, she's a teacher in Hankyung High. Myungsoo/L is one of the vocalist and the visual of the famous KPOP group INFINITE.

Yena is a big fan of INFINITE ever since she was in her third year college days, her bias/favorite member is none other than KIM "L" MYUNGSOO. She's dreaming of one day to see her bias and when that day finally come. Its like not a good thing because...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yena is now heading home from school, she finished all her paper works that's why she go home this late. She decided to go at the convenient store near her apartment to buy some snacks. A guy is standing near the store, it seems like it's waiting for someone. The guy is wearing all blacks. Black jacket with hood, pants, and shoes but he is quiet familiar Yena says in her mind. She really got curious so she decided to approach him.

 

"Cheogyo," she said.

 

The guy did not look at her and it seems like it is actually avoiding her. It's avoiding to have an eye contact with her.

 

"Choegyo, ammm... Annyeonghaseyo. Well you see, you seem quite familiar. I think I already saw you somewhere," Yena said.

 

The guy is still avoiding her and because it is wearing a jacket with a hood, she can't clearly see the guy's face, but because Yena is really curious to see his face, she suddenly pull off the guy's hoodie to see his face.

 

When the guy's face was revealed. She was like O.O. . . .
She's really shocked!


 

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" Yena sudddenly shouted out of shock, excitement and happiness, but before she could actually make a lot of noise and get other's attention. The guy put his one hand on to cover it and to keep Yena from making noise. He dragged her at the side of the convenient store where there is no people. The guy take off his shades and with that Yena is now a hundred percent sure that it is really her idol. INFINITE's visual and one of its vocalist, KIM "L" MYUNGSOO.

 

"Alright, I am really Kim Myungsoo, and I know you're a fan of mine, and that I'm your favorite among the members of INFINITE," he said so certain about it.

 

"Nae!" Yena answered back.

 

"Now, don't tell to anyone that you saw me here" he asked but more of like commanding Yena of what to do.

 

Yena nods in return.

 

"So don't make a noise too. In return, I'll take a picture with you and this. . . ."

 

 

 

". . . . . . ."

 

 

 

Yena is waiting at the next words of Myungsoo but there is none.

 

The next thing she knew is. . .

 

 

Myungsoo's lips was on hers. . .

 

Myungsoo gave Yena a peck on her lips. . . a kiss on the lips.

 

Yena was really shocked at what Myungsoo did. Her face was now so red, out of embarrassment and then. . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Slapped Myungsoo on his face!!!

 

Myungsoo was like O.O WTH????

 

"What??? Why did you do that??! You're my fan right?? So why did you hit me, and in  all of my body, why did you slapped me on my handsome face??!!" Myungsoo asked hysterically. He still can't belive it, a fan slapped him on the face!

 

Yena on the other hand is still not responding, still in shock.

 

"Yah! I'm asking you, why did you do that?? You're so lucky that I give you a kiss! A kiss from me, INFINITE'S VISUAL! KIM MYUNGSOO! You got a kiss from KIM MYUNGSOO!" Myungsoo said, more like shouting to Yena.

 

Yena couldn't take it anymore so. . .

 

 

"NAE! I'M YOUR FAN!" Yena shouted at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo get shock at the sudden outburst of Yena.

 

"But what you did was way out cross of the line!" Yena continued.

 

"I may be your fan, but I;m a decent woman!!" Yena yelled at Myungsoo, still embarrassed and angry.


 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


There you go. . .  how was it??

Thank you for reading ^^
HOPE you guys like it :)
Kamsahamnida *bows 90 degrees*