Just Ignore it and enjoy it

Sharing Is Caring

 

[Hyuna's pov] 
 

 

'I should let yoseob-oppa and unnie have their bonding time! I should go and get a smoothie' 

 

 
I got so excited thinking about my smoothie. I ran to the shop and I bumped into a person.
 
"Yah! Watch where you going!" I yelled at the guy wearing a hoodie and glasses.
"Why don't you?!" he shouted back at me. He looks familiar to me. 
"oh! it's Junhyungie" I said while pointing at him
"Hey is that any way to treat your oppa?" He said with the biggest smirk in the world.
 
'Junhyung oppa has been my biggest crush since he first stepped in as a trainee. AAAAAHHH he looks sooooo cute with his hoodie and glasses on. I could faint any minute! Hyuna get a hold of yourself... He's trying to make conversation with you .. talk back ... he's smiling at me .. mouth move MOUTH MOOOOOVEEEE !'
 
"eermmm.. ssoo...r..y..Sorry oppa I was kind of shocked it was you" I said with a cheeky smile after I revived from my blubbering fit. 
"It's okay.. no harm right ?" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. 
".. erm why are you here oppa?" I said while looking at the ground
"I'm here because Yoseob is here.. I'm the one driving." 
"You should've told me, we could've made a prank on my unnie like I did with Yoseob-oppa" I said clapping my hands together. 
"Who is this 'unnie' anyways?" 
"She my best friend" 'And my sister too ... '
"Oh, introduce me!" 
"Really ? Why?" 
".. Well because I think she's hot " He said with his arm around me smiling.
 
' AHHHHH HE HAS HIS ARM AROUND ME OH  MY GOSH OH MY GOSH ' 
 
"So ? Will you introduce me?" He tickled my ear with his voice. 
"Yes" I nodded at him.
 
We walked over to where yoseob-oppa and unnie were. They were sitting down on chairs of the waiting area. But all I could think about was Junhyung-oppa's arm still around my shoulders.
 
'EKKKKKK JUNHYUNG -OPPA LIKES ME HE REALLY REALLY LIKES ME!' 
 
"UNNIE!" I shouted after the voice in my head stopped spaazing
"shhh hyuna! I don't want yoseob or you to get caught by fans" She said as she got up and ruffled my hair. 
"Hey... only I can do that" Junhyung-oppa spoke up. 
"And you are?" my unnie looked pissed. ` unnie being over protective as usual`
"uhm unnie this is junhyung oppa, he's also from beast" I said slowly taking his arm off my shoulder
"Oh the 'oppa' you were talking about!" she said as she winked at me. 
"Unnie .. he doesn`t know I like him" I whispered into her ear. 
"Oh.. " 
"AHHHEEEMMM" Junhyung -oppa coughed at me. 
"Oh yeah, unnie this is Junhyung-oppa; Junhyung-oppa this is JinAe-unnie"
"Hello" He said as he held out a hand. 
"Hi" She responded and shook his hand. 
"I`ll take your luggage okay ?" Oppa started to pick up her bags giving a genuine smile.
"Uhm no need I'll just ask Yoseobie to bring me home" She said getting her luggage away from oppa. 
"Unnie.. can you stop with the insisting please ? " I said while hugging her arm 
"NO hyuna" She said in a stern voice. 
"Pweaaase ?" I tried using aegyo on her. 
stop ... you know I can't ..  ah, fine hyuna just for you ... I want it to work out" She said in a mubble. 
 "I`m the one who is going to bring you guys home anyways so there is no need for Yoseob to take you home." Oppa interupted our sisterly talk and just smirked
"Oh is that so? .. Hyuna is this true .. ?" 
"Yeah, well I just found out that it was going to be him a few mintues ago. I actually thought Yoseob-oppa was going to bring us home"
"It`s okay mushroom, let`s go home shall we ?"
"Okay unnie! Yoseobie-oppa, Junhyung-oppa let`s go now!" I said with a smile, hiding my thoughts about oppa.
"mhm" Junhyung-oppa said as he nodded.
 
'I hope Junhyung-oppa doesn't like unnie, he called her hot .. that's all Hyuna nothing big he calls everyone hot. I'm just over reacting, yeah that's it. Everything is going to be fine. Unnie has Yoseob-oppa so she wont get in the way of my love life... I hope just maybe that Junhyung is actually just trying to make me jealous... Just ignore it Hyuna, he's just trying to make me jealous.' 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
Hi-yeom! 
It's alex again (: I hope chapter 3 wasn't boring :P I'm actually going on tour with my choir the starting on monday and I won't be back until sunday again just in time of my next update. I will actually be updating in the morning on sunday and also at night.
I still need to pack D:
 

Anyways for people who are reading this story I want to get to know some of you guys (: So here are sooome quesitons (: 

1. Who is your favorite beast member?

2. What is your favorite song from them? 

3. What other kpop groups do you like ? :D 

 
<3 hehe thanks for reading!