001.

Highway

001.

 

 

 

They were gathering in a room where they always gather for their mission.

"Tey, I have a mission for you."

"What is it?" he said as he was not interested in anything.

"I want you to kidnap Lee Soyeon and then killed her." Jin said as he threw the picture of Lee Soyeon on the table.

Tey took the picture and looked at it. She was wearing a spaghetti strap dress with strips and a beach hat.

"She is the daughter of the famous Lee company. Her dad was the one who kill my dad."

"So hyung, you wanted to take revenge by killing his daughter so that he could feel miserable?" Ryu asked.

"Yeah. So what do you say, Tey?"

"I'm fine with it." with that he stood up from his seat.

Jin and the others looked at him.

"One more thing, before you do your mission. Don't EVER fall in love with her." he warned him.

"Don't worry, I won't fall in love with her." with that he left the room.

"I hope he doesn't develop any feelings for her." Changjae said.

"I hope so."

 

********

 

Tey was now searching for the girl and it was raining. He was leaning on the wall so that he could not be wet as there was a shelter, suddenly he spotted a stranger who had a hood above her head and was running away from someone as someone was chasing after her.

As the stranger had run away, three bodyguards looks around as if they were chasing after the stranger.

On other hand, Soyeon was running away from her three bodyguards which were Tao, Baekhyun and Kai, as she had sneak out of the mansion.

She doesn't like to be kept inside the mansion like a prisoner as her dad has the famous company in Seoul so now she is trying to find a place to hide herself away from them.

Soyeon took her phone out, she kinda felt relief as her phone was dead and soak due to the rain and her bodyguards can't track her down. So now she need to find a place to stay and dry. She then get a great idea where she's going to stay with and headed there.

Soyeon knocked on the door for a few times but there was no answer, she then try again and prayed to god that her friend, CL would answer the door suddenly the door was open by not other than CL. CL was shocked to see Soyeon shivering, cold and was soaked. She let her in.

CL gave her some towels to dry.

"Why are you soaking wet?" she questioned her.

CL was Soyeon's best friend which her dad doesn't know except her mum. Ever since her mum passed away, her dad have been so protective of her.

"You know why."

CL sighed as she know what she meant. "You sneaked out of the house again?"

"Bingo."

CL then gave her some fresh dry clothes. "Here are some clothes for you to wear and don't forget to get a hot bath, okay?"

"Alright."


A/n: Here's Chapter one! ^^