Poem :)

B2uty and the B2st

 

It is such a SHOCK that out of all the BEASTs on earth 6 of them could be so BEAUTIFUL.It's so hard to choose who is better so there is no way you can point to one of them and say I LIKE YOU THE BEST. It is such a MYSTERY how wonderful they are like that , it's like having an OASIS in the middle of a dessert. If one of them came up to you and said can you TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLFRIEND ? How would you react? Can you just say yes? Or SAY NO? Just take a BREATH and think about it. Most girls would just BREAK DOWN CLENCHING A TIGHT FIST. I am not like that. NOT ME . Maybe I would be a little sad but I'll just fall asleep and wait for the sun til all THE LIGHTS GO ON AGAIN . Then I would be over it. But would I ever meet them? Ugh this is all just FICTION . THE FACT is that YOU are a fan and I am a fan. I FREEZE sometimes ON RAINY DAYS as if I have a beastly VIRUS in me as I stay in a LIGHTLESS room thinking and fangirling about such BEASTs . But on a BEAUTIFUL NIGHT at MIDNIGHT , somewhere in the world you will be a DREAM GIRL and just go cray cray and think about them for as long as you can stay awake. You will dream about them singing 'WHEN I MISS YOU' then you will wake up smiling being so glad as a loyal B2UTY and keep that thought in your head that these BEASTs have a special place for you and all the other B2UTIES in their hearts which will last forever as you smile and start your day.
