Choi goes swimming

Skinny dipping in the dark

"Hey"

"..."

"Hey"

"Mmm..."

"Wake up, sleepy Choi"

 

"Huh?" Sooyoung sat up straight in her bed, and rubbed her sleepy eyelids.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hi" she greeted back.

"Ready?"

"For what?"

"Just answer my question"

 

Sooyoung never understood the complicated ways of Lee Taemin, how he solved calculus was complicated, how he explained the big bag theory so easily was complicated, and how he easily climbed Choi Sooyoung's window was complicated and insane.

Why? 1) It was really dark outside 2) it was 2am in the morning 3) her bedroom was on the second floor.

"Uh. Answer my question and I'll say the word, jeez" She said as she leaned at her terrace railings, and looked at Taemin sitting casually on the bench beside the railing.

"Let's go swim" he said rather exitedly.

"Lee Taemin, you wake me up in the middle of my gorgeous sleep to go swim? No thanks" She stompedd back to her bed, and finally covered herself with her comforter.

Taemin walked towards her and kneeled down, just to see her covered face. He smiled and crawled next to her and also got under the sheets.

'How complicated...'

"What do you want Taem?"

"Let's go swim"

"..."

"..."

"Don't pout, Taemin"

"No, I'm not poutting"

"Yes, you are. You always do" The younger man sighed and shook her shoulders.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee"

"..."

"Please"

"..." "Noona~"

"God, Taemin..."

 

...At the Club house...

 

Here they were parked at an empty parking lot at 2am and ready for a swim.

"Noona, let's climb the fence and then the pool it is" said Taemin walking side by side with Sooyoung.

"Fine, but if we get in trouble, I don't know you" She said as she clutched Taemin's jacket more closer to her body and faced the fence.

"Noona, you're going to swim with a guy, who they'll probably think is your boyfriend, and yet you say you don't know me?" Taemin started climbing the fence which was rather short.

Sooyoung climbed it easily since she has long legs and all. As they reached the other side. Taemin quickly removed his shorts and revealed his swimming trunks. He removed his shirt which revealed his toned muscles and abs.

Sooyoung watched as he leaped into the dark and cold pool. She smiled as she heard him wail in joy. He splashed her gently and immediately caught her attention.

"Let's swim, Choi"

"No, its cold there" She reasoned which was true and partly because she doesn't have a swimsuit.

"Please"

"No, its cold"

"Pweeeaaatttyyy Pwweeeeaasssseeee"

"Gahhh..." Sooyoung rolled her eyes, while Taemin splashed the water in victory.

Sooyoung removed her dress and tossed it near a bench, which revealed her thin yet curvy body and a tanned skin tone (yet barely noticeable in the dark). Her victoria's secret purple lingerie showed.

She jumped in to the pool and splashed water all over Taemin. In revenge, he splashed her back. [1]"Ninjas don't splash other ninjas" said Sooyoung. "True ninjas don't even make a splash'' Taemin pointed out.

"Touché"

They were suddenly enveloped by an awkward silence, and as always Sooyoung was the one to break it.

"School's ending" she said as she stared at his face. "And?" He said as he pulled her closer. Their faces just inches apart but bodies touching already.

"Summer's starting" she said, now touching his chest with her finger, tracing the path of water trailing down his chest. "Yeah?"

"Don't go, please stay." She mumbled but didn't break eye and skin contact with him. Taemin chuckled and, well... He kept chuckling.

"W-what?! I'm serious here! And you're laughing?!" Sooyoung climbed up to surface only to be welcomed by a cold breeze. She shivered but she was still angry. Taemin followed after her and caught her wrist, he twirled her around and hugged her tightly, resting her head on the crook of her neck.

"Idiot, idiot, stupid, doofus, dumb, you [2] fugger" Taemin smiled. It was all just so... Complicated.

"I sure am" he said as he lifted his head.

"Why do you have to go?"

"You know I have to, Soo"

Sooyoung buried her head on his chest and there it was, the hot tears that dripped down her face to his chest. "Its not fair, no fair! You're going to America and you're going to leave me here..." Taemin hugged her tightly, their wet bodies making them warmer. Taemin s his hand around her waist and whispered

"I'll always be here..."

 

And by that he vanished into thin air, leaving the girl he loved most...

 

Again...

 

"I waited for two ing years Taemin... Two years... Where are you?"

 

Sooyoung never understood how it went and how it happened. She just knew that he was dying.