To Let Go

More

                            She sat up on the bed and sighed. They had just finished yet another one of her sessions. This was wrong. She can't believe she was doing this. Why was she doing this again? Oh right,because she loved him. And he loved her.  

"Are you okay? Is everything fine?" He kissed her necks softly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

                             There he goes again. So caring and loving,as if what they were doing was right. As if he wasn't dating her co-member. As if they were together happily. But she knew better. It was the complete opposite. What they were doing is wrong. He was dating her beloved dongsaeng. And they weren't together. Her heart was screaming her to stop,before she gets hurt. But everything continued. She couldn't stop. Neither could he.

"Nothing. Everything is just great."

 

                               She texted boredly on her phone. She was waiting for her group to go next. And as she was winning in the game she was playing a knock was heard. She didn't bother to look up thinking it was their manager of one of the coordinators. The girl regretted looking up instantly because she saw him and her co-member liplocking. She wanted to look away but her eyes remained on them. Her heart felt like it was ripping apart.  

                                She stood up and excused herself before rushing out the door. She bumped against a few rushing crew members and whispered a soft 'sorry' every time she did. She was too hurt. Her mind was blank. And as she continued to walk, she heard her name called by his voice that was always so concerned and caring.

"Jessica!" 

                                 She wanted to stop. She wanted to turned around and hug him. But her feet continued to move. As she was about to reach the stairs leading to the rooftop,he grabbed her wrist and turned her to face him. He looked as handsome as always. Even in a simple shirt and a pair of jeans she thought he looked perfect.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worried eyes,caressing her cheek.

                                  She looked at Byun Baekhyun with blank eyes. She sighed and shook her head.

"I'm tired Baekhyun."

"Then let's go tell your manager-"

             "No. I mean,I'm tired of having to sneak out when the girls are home just to see you. I'm tired of lying okay,Baekhyun? Let's just end this. Please. I'm ready,to let you go."

"Please Sica,not right now. I love you more than her and you know that!"

"Then why are you still with her?!" 

"I'm afraid to leave her!"

"Thus,you love her more!"

                                    At that moment,she felt her walls go down. The first salty tear left her eye as Baekhyun became speechless. She shook her head and walked pass him to head to the ladies' room. This time,he watched her walk away. As much at it hurt him. He had to let her go. She was hurting too much because of him. Besides,wouldn't it be best for both of them?

                                    But she wanted for him to go after her. She wanted him so much. But of course,he didn't. And it hurt her most. She blinked a few tears away and sniffled.

"You said you loved me more. But why aren't you holding onto me?"


did i mention this was gonna be extremely short? lol. anyway,i know it . kill me now. XD