My Special Song

You're still Beautiful

Day 1

I was just looking for a place to relax when I saw you sitting on the bench in the park by yourself. You were gorgeous; long black silky hair that shone in the sun, beautiful white milky skin and an adorable baby face. I gulped and made my way over. Settling myself down, I took a peek at you before grabbing a book out of my bag to make it look like I have something to do.

I watched you from the corner of my eyes and saw you had earphones on. Clearing my throat, I decided to start a conversation. “Nice day isn’t it?” I spoke but you ignored me. Embarrassed, I turned back to my book and pretended I was reading again. I mentally cursed at myself as I watched you write something from the corner of my eyes. Gathering up my courage, I turned and faced you.

“May I borrow your pen?” I asked. This time you looked up but with your head tilted. You saw me eyeing your pen and waved it as if to ask ‘you want to borrow this?’ I nodded and you gladly handed it over. Our fingers slightly brushed against each other but it was enough to send electric shock up my spine. “Thanks” I said. I pretended to scribble on my ‘notes’ before handing it back to you with a smile.

You slightly bowed your head and went back to writing. Now and then, I would steal glances at you and smiled unconsciously. You were beautiful like an angel, just without wings. You slightly turned your head and immediately, I used my book to cover my crimson face. *That was close…* I slowly lower my book down and found that you have left. I placed my book down with a sigh.

I should’ve asked for your name or your number but it was too late. Maybe you’ll come back again tomorrow; maybe I should wait here tomorrow. With a new found encouragement, I walked home with a bright smile hoping to be able to see you again tomorrow.

 

Day 2

I got ready pretty early in the morning just to prepare myself for the afternoon. “Ok. You need to somehow start a conversation with her without getting awkward…ok. You can do it, Lim Hyunsik.” I encouraged myself. I looked at myself in the mirror; white top with a black cardigan and jeans. Perfect. I pumped my fist and grabbed my bag before heading out. “I’ll be leaving now umma!” I shouted and ran before she could reply.

I made my way through the park and found the bench emptied. Maybe you weren’t coming or maybe you’re coming a bit later. *Maybe that’s the reason, it’s too sunny right now…I’ll just wait.* I sat down and looked around to see if I could catch a glimpse of you but you weren’t here yet. After half an hour, I got bored and randomly flicked through the pages through my books. *Maybe you aren’t coming today…* I was about to grab my bag when I saw a glimpse of a familiar silhouette from the corner of my eyes.

I turned my head and saw you sat down with the same notebook and earphones you had from yesterday. My heart raced in excitement. You were here, my angel was finally here. You were wearing a long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans and knee high boots with your hair tied up into a ponytail. I straightened up and cleared my throat. You didn’t look up and continued writing. I pouted. I swallowed hard before I took a risk of moving a little closer to you. “What are you listening to?” I asked, you looked up and shook your head while pointed at your earphones.

*I forgot. She’s listening to music…* I bit my lower lips and thought of something. I reached into my bag and pulled out the sticky notes and a pen. In my best handwriting ever, I wrote: what are you listening to? :) and stuck it next to you, on the bench. I placed the sticky note down for you to write your reply. You tilted your head as you read the note. You smiled and wrote: A special song. I smiled.

Can I listen to it? :P – I wrote. No. I’m embarrassed. – You shyly looked away when you stuck the note onto the bench. I chuckled. Ok, I won’t force you to let me listen. ;D – I placed it down. Haha, thanks. – you smiled at me and went back to writing. I frowned and decided to ask more questions. What’s your name? My name is Hyunsik, Lim Hyunsik –It was something I wanted to know from the start. Secret. – you winked. 

I flushed a bit but went back to writing. Come on. It’s not fair that you know my name but I don’t know yours. – I pouted as I handed to you. You smiled and started writing your reply. Hehe. My name is --------. You drew two person shaking hands. I chuckled. How old are you? – we wrote questions and answers to each other, ignoring the weird stares from other people. I found out you were two years younger than me, which made me so happy.

It’s really nice talking to you. Can oppa have your number? – I bit my lower lip, anxiously. Sorry but I don’t have one. – you replied and I pouted. That’s a terrible lie! – I puffed my cheeks. Haha. If you want, I’ll be here again tomorrow. – You encouraged. I smiled Sure. Sounds good. – my heart skipped a beat. I get to see you again tomorrow. Ok then. Cya :P – You smirked and stuck it onto my forearm.

You got up and walked off. I grabbed the sticky note from my forearm and beamed in delight. *YEEESSSSS!!!!* I mentally shouted. I got up and left to go home. I couldn’t wait til tomorrow.

 

Day 3

I sat down on the same bench and waited for you. I look at myself and smiled at my appearance; black jeans, black tee and a leather jacket. *Handsome!* I smiled as I played with the two new stack of sticky notes I’ve just bought from the shop. Some girls walked passed smiled and winked at me but I ignored them and focus on looking for any sign of you. *She should be here by now…* I heaved and flipped through the sticky notes in boredom.

Suddenly, someone lightly shoved me from behind. I immediately span around and beamed at the sight of you. My angel is here again. You were wearing a cute knee high overall with a yellow top and sport shoes with your hair tied into a bun. You had your earphones on like the previous two days. You were so adorable like a little kid. You smiled and walked around the bench to sit beside me.

Haha. You’re late >:l – you read the note and gently shoved me while smiling. Just like yesterday, we wrote questions and answer to each other and laughed at silly jokes. Funny thing was I couldn’t hear your laughter or was it just me. I waved the thought away when you stuck a note onto my forehead. I gasped dramatically at you who were trying hold in your laughter. This. Means. War.

I stuck a note with an angry face drawn on it onto your cheek and chuckled. You pouted and stuck one on my cheek. You stuck your tongue out and we continued fighting with our sticky notes. An hour later, we were helping each other taking the notes off ourselves while chuckling now and then. You took the note off my cheek with a smile that melts me in the inside.

You’re so gorgeous, so pure and innocent. That’s why I fell for you. My heartbeat was rapidly beating against my chest when you leaned in so you could take the note off my other cheek. My face started to heat up as I turned away. You tapped on my shoulder and pointed at the note on my book. Would you like to listen to my special song? – I smiled. I’d love to… :) – you smiled and took off your earphones. Grabbing it from your hands, I plucked it into my ears and tilted my head in confusion.

“That’s weird. I don’t hear anything…” I turned to you for explanation. You softened and wrote down on the sticky note. I wasn’t listening to any special song; it’s a cover up so that no one would judge me for my disabilities. I’m deaf and mute. I hope you understand...that you are my special song. I looked down and bit my lower lip. I started writing something onto the sticky note as I watched your shoulders deflated in sadness from the corner of my eyes. I finished writing and stuck the note on your book. You’re still beautiful. I’m lucky to be your special song and I hope to be your special song forever. – I placed a rose on top of the note as I watched your expression.

You looked up at me with teary eyes and smiled with happiness. I leaned in slowly and placed a gently kiss on your forehead. *I’ll cherish you forever…my beautiful special girl.*      

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yello ~

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Please comment and subscribe xD

I got this idea off a video on youtube....so yea...

Anways...ENJOY!!!