Who will comfort my lonely heart?

Pain, The Love of Heart

12.26.12

The Day after Christmas.

For the whole day I locked myself in my room. I really isolated myself from the whole world. From my friends, family, classmates, everyone. The only thing I didn't isolate from is you, my diary. Sorry for writing gibberish and hate messages in the previous pages. You're always there to listen to what I say, right?

Even now, I'm still waiting for that one girl that will make me happy. Okay, I'll make an oath...

I, Oh Taeha, promise that whoever is the one that will enter my room or even knock at my door out of concern will be the person I am looking for. She'll be the one that will make me happy, and I'll make her happy in return. I'll love her with all my heart, and cherish her forever. 

Signed by Oh Taeha at exactly 10:55PM.

That's a promise, diary. I'll make sure I won't break this.

Loving,

Oh Taeha

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

12.27.12

Weirdest Day of 2012

Remember that I wrote an oath, right? That I'll be the lover of the first person that knocks at my door out of concern? I won't break this oath, since I even wrote it on this notebook. Well... It will be the most difficult thing I will do, and maybe it will be my New Year's Resolution for 2013.

It all happened in the morning, maybe 6AM or so. I thought my mom was gonna knock at my door since I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. But no, it wasn't her. I heard a knock and I just answer coldly, "What?!"

"Ouch... That's how you treat your friend?" a familiar voice said. 

My eyes widened but a smile was prominent in my face. I quickly stood and went to the door to open it. Yes, my guess that time was correct. Same orange hair, same handsome face, same goofy smile. It was him.

"Jongkook-ah! Why are you here?" I greeted, faking my cheery attitude and let him in my room. 

"First, you didn't show up at our Christmas Party! You know, all six of us were waiting for you but you never came! Second, I visited here last night but your mom said to never disturb you because something happened, so now I'm here to know why," he explained rather quickly. 

I showed an embarassed smile and let him sit in my bed. 

"First, I'm sorry that I didn't show up to the party... Second, I was heartbroken... You know my girlfriend? Jiyeon? I saw him with another man yesterday..."

My voice trembled while I was telling it to him. My eyes started to water and hot tears started to overtake my eyes. Before I knew it, I was inside Jongkook's hug. His arms protectively wrapped around me, and I really felt his comforting warmth.

"She's not worth your tears. Don't cry, please... I don't like seeing you like this... You'll find someone who deserves your love and happiness. Don't forget, we, your friends and family, are still here. She's not your world anymore. Hundreds of people are in this country, looking for someone like you."

He almost made a monologue out of it. I kept nodding at his words until I remembered what I wrote last night. The oath I took. 

Is Jongkook really the one? Diary, give me a sign again. At least one.

I'll be his lover, if you give me a sign. 

Confused boy,

Oh Taeha.