Air

The Morning

"Yah, Youngbae stop! Stop tickling me – ah!"

 

But he did not stop.

 

"No, I won't." The dancer grinned. He loved those moments when, for once, it was not Jiyong's but his way. "This is my revenge!"

 

The dragon was breathless, stucked between laughter and exhaustion and the will to free himself from his cheeky boyfriend. "For-for what – aish, stop~!"

 

Now he stopped.

 

Youngbae took both of Jiyong's hands in his and placed them above the younger's head. "For the marks on my neck." A soft smile appeared on his face when he looked down at the beautiful face beneath him. Those sparkling light brown eyes, which were looking straightly at him with confidence, the pink color on two cheeks soft like silk. Suddenly, he had the urge to kiss them.

 

"Hm, I like this better than tickling." , Jiyong said into Bae's ear when it was close enough. He unlocked their hands and put his arms around the latter's neck to keep him close to his body, close to his heartbeat where Youngbae, in his opinion belonged to. He smiled when the man above him reacted to his gesture by kissing his way from the soft cheek to the warm forehead.

 

"Do you have a fever? Your skin feels...warm."

"I doubt it is because of the fever."

 

Youngbae moved a bit in order to get a glimpse of Jiyong. However, he was greeted by a sheepish grin. It seemed like someone's mind was still lingering somewhere else.

 

"You pabo.", Youngbae chuckeled and bit the tip of the dragon's nose, making him whine a bit.

"Yah~ What was that for now?"

For nothing. I just felt like it."

"Hey!", Jiyong laughed, "Do you have some I don't know about?"

"Who knows?" Youngbae joked. He let his back meet the spot next to Jiyong and pulled the giggling boy into his arms.

 

"You freak." Jiyong smiled. He was actually proud of himself for leaving those marks on the smooth skin he was touching with his fingers now. Long before, they had sworn to be each other's only, to see each other only. He would not break that promise for sure. Jiyong was so in love with Youngbae , that even their friends , claiming he he would always lead the topic to his boyfriend, no matter what they talked about. He would always protest, but deep down, he knew it was true. Kwon Jiyong loved Dong Youngbae like crazy.

"Bae?"

"Yes?" The dancer kissed the blonde head on his chest, showing him that he owned his full attention.

"Why do you love me?"

"What kind of a question is that?"

"Just answer me, why? Why me?"

"Do you want to know?"

"Yes."

"Because, Kwon Jiyong.. You are like air to me."

"Air? Do you wanna say I am nothing to you?"

"Moron. Use you brain!"

"Dong Youngbae, if you don't stop I will - ! "

"I can't live without you."

"What..?"

"You are like air to me. And if you are air,then you are the only thing that keeps me alive."

"Youngbae.."

"Do you understand me now, Jiyong?"

"Yes."

"Good." And he kissed his air and breathed it in and after that, it spoke to him breathlessly.

"Youngbae?"

"Hm?"

"Promise me that you'll never leave me."

"I will never leave you."

"Never?"

"Never, ever."