Going to a Super Junior Concert!!

I met my favourite Idol and a romance began

"REALLY?You got tickets for a Super Junior concert in Korea?So who do you want to go with you?" I said in korean.She is korean,that´s why i know how to speak korean."Why do you ask?Isn´t it obvious?You you dummy.I know you love Super junior so i bought you a ticket as a present for our long friendship." "YEAH, i love you, your the best .So, when is the concert?" I was so curious that i forgot to breath."Chill and breath.It´s this weekend an we are flying on friday." "Ok."

 

On friday:

"Hi Sakuara"My best friend greeted me and i gave her a hug.We were at the Airport and our flight will start in  minutes."Hey Seungmi.We have to hurry our flight will start in  minutes."So we hurried to the checkpoint.

3 hours later

We arrived at Seoul Airport and it was full of Super junior fans.I guess they,too came from other Countrys..

We hurried outside so we could drive a taxi because there were so many people here and we were afraid we had to walk.

"Hey sakura there is a taxi available.Lte´s hurry there before some other people will."Seungmi is so in a hurry but i understand because IT`S A SUPER JUNIOR CONCERT."Ok"

"To Seoul Concert hall please" i said to the taxi driver.We didn´t know how much it would cost but we had enough money with us to pay.The Concert hall was big and we were so excited.We arrived at the right time because there weren´t many people here YET.The doors opened and we hurried to go in so that we were in the front."Hey eungmi i have to go to the toilet you go in and grab good seats for us." "Ok but hurry up it starts in 30 minutes and the toilets are far away."Yeah the hall i so big that i nearly have to walk 7 minutes to reach the toilet.When i arrived i suddenly felt dizzy and everything went black.I don´t remember what happend after that but when i woke up i was in a room that looked like a dressing room to me.I looked what time it was and i realized the concert was almost over and my friend also didn´t know where i was.The door opened and in came 10 boys.I realized it was Super junior but i didn´t scream like othe fans would do.Insted i was very calm."Hey are you feeling better now?"Sungmin asked me.He was  centemetres taller than me(well in reality im 178 cm but i made myself smaller in this fic:) )"yeah thanks.Ehmmm... were you the one who helped me?" " No it was Ryeowook who helped you.He saw you lying on the floor and brought you here."

"Oh... Thanks for your help" "No problem" "How can you speak so good korean?"Ryeowook asked me and then i remembered my friend.I ran out without answering and searched for her but didn´t find her.Super junior was behind me and asked me who i was looking for and then i told them the whole story."Try calling her" "i Sungmin suddenly said."But i don´t have my cellphone with me" "Call her with mine" "oh thanks Kyuhyun-shi" "no problem call me oppa" "o..ok"

"Hello who is this please?" "Hey Seungmi it´s me i´m calling from another cellphone" "Oh Sakura thak god where were you?I got worried and searched for you after the concert." "I fainted in front of the toilettes and Ryeowook helped me." "You mean Ryeowook as in Super juniors Ryeowook?" "yeah"."Where are you now sakura?" "I´m still at the concert hall.Are you in the plane?"(yeah i know you can´t phone when you´re on the plane)"Yes sorry that i´m already on the plane but you know that i have to fly back alreadybecouse i have some matters to settel right?" "Yep, it´s ok i will look for a place to stay." "ok bye i love you" " bye sakura and stay a while in korea im sure you can get to know super junior better."And then she hung up.My parents are dead so i don´t have to tell them and besides im 20 already(in reality im 16).

"So how was it?By the way whats your name?"ryeowook exclaimed "She´s already on the plane because she has some matters to settle and now i have to look for a place to stay.And my name is Sakura."

"Oh ok then why don´t you stay with us?You can stay as long as you want and besides we have a spare room.And on top of that i think someone here already likes you."Then i saw Ryeowook flushing red:When i saw it i flushed red to because he was my bias."Ok that you for the offer.I will gladly accept."