A new couple is born.

Thanks to Ice Cream

"We're here !" shouted Heechul. The statement woke Ryeowook up and uh .... Kyuhyun too. From his so called 'trance'. They left the van in the parking lot. When they got in, Eunhyuk started squealing because he saw strawberry ice cream. Yes, the boy was addicted. The Super Junior Clan had unlimited ice cream acces because they are endorsing it.

 

They seperated and agreed to meet at the parking lot when they were finished indulging themselves with ice cream.

 

Guess how they are divided . By two's. In couples

 

Eunhae went to the strawberry section. (A/N: Guess who dragged. ^^) Yewook went to the grape section. Kangteuk weng to the pistachio section.Hanchul went to the mango section and Sibum went to the cheese section. (A/N: LOL) Shindong was on the backside of the factory eating 3 spoons of ice cream (different flavors) at a time. I think he's trying to retrieve the 15 pounds that he lost. 

 

However, Sungmin just sat on the tables of the deserted lobby. He was sighing and pouting and naturally being his cute self. Kyuhyun was by the entrance wondering why his Sungmin was not giddy as he always was. Especially with ice cream. Kyuhyun got an idea. He went to the blueberry section, Sungmin's favorite. And took the biggest serving they had and took 2 spoons. He returned to the lobby again and showed the ice cream to the other's face. Sungmin smiled widely. Took the spoon and signaled Kyuhyun to sit with him.

 

They talked and talked about stuff and their schedules. After a little while, the big serving of blueberry icecream was coming to an end. Sungmin noticed this and pushed the ice cream to Kyuhyun. He was surprised that Kyuhyun even scooped the ice cream and asked Sungmin to say "Ahh !" and shoved the ice cream in the aegyeo boy's mouth.

 

When Sungmin closed his mouth, some of the ice cream was smudged into the side of his face. Kyuhyun just knew the perfect (and romantic) thing to do.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. He leaned closer and closer

 

"Yah ! What are you doing ??"

 

But he leaned closer.

 

"Yah ! Yah !"

 

Kyuhyun chuckled again."I'm just going to wipe that smudge on your face" Sungmin's face and ears was red of embarrassment. 

 

"Why ? You expect me to do something else ?" (Kyuhyun was leaning )

 

Sungmin was looking at the side to avoid further embarrassment. Kyuhyun was an inch away and he turned Sungmins's face to be level with his. 

 

"Yah !" 

 

"You want this right ?"

 

"What are you do-hmmph "

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin passionately but gently. He was enjoying this.Sungmin's mind went blank. All he could think of is Kyuhyun and how much he wanted that kiss for a very long time.He fell into the arms of Kyuhyun as if he was a helpless puppy in the rain.

 

They seperated for air. Both knew that they had to stop right after they kissed. Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun. 

 

"You don't know how much I wanted that." Sungmin said while hugging him. 

 

"Saranghae~" Kyuhyun replied. "Thank you for loving me back" Sungmin said.

 

And they went for another kiss.

 

After, Sungmin was already sitting on Kyuhyun's lap. Then they heard clapping.

 

"Wah ! The Kyumin couple that we've all been waiting for is finally here." Shindong said.

 

Everyone was standing in two's with their partners. "Neh , meet my boyfriend Lee Sungmin" Kyuhyun informed, smiling. Sungmin blushed. Ryeowook was already tearing up. Yesung is comforting him.Kyuhyun gave Sungmin a quick peck on his forehead. And another round of applause is given to them. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think ?