The End

SERIOUSLY?!

 


I woke up from the sun that creept in through the venetian. It was gonna be a sunny day today. I looked around in my room. The first thing I saw was my walls covering in posters. I stood up but fell down on the floor. "Ouch, That hurt." I had stood up too fast.
 
I stood up again, slower this time and walked some steps forward. I was on my seventh steep when I feelt something sharp against my foot. I smelt salt and something more, something old. I feelt something sticky under my foot and looked down. There was blood leaking out from under my foot. I winced when I accidently used more wight on my right foot.
 
It started to throb and I hurried towards the kitchen on one foot. My mothere was there and making food. "Mom, can I get help?" She turned around and looked at where I was pointing. "Yah! What have you done?" She screamed at me. I smiled and rubbed my neck. She told me to sit down while she started to clean it.
 
In the end we could see a glass shard sticking out from my fot. I stared at it like it would melt away but no, it didn't. In the end my mother had to drag it out. I screamed a little and tried to get away from her. She was holding my foot and was soon done treating it. A tear rand down my cheek. I sniffed and looked at my foot that had a bandage around it.

Just beacause I was hurt didn't mean I couldn't rest but a little rest did I get. I was sitting in the flower shop and making bouquets when the door made a sound. I heard screams and shouts but when I looked there was nobody there. I was gonna continue with the bouquet when two guards came in. They looked around the shop and I raised a brow.
 
"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked. They looked at me and was going to say something but they closed their mouths while their eyes widen. "What? Is there something..." I feelt something sharp against my neck. "Having fun, Alice?" I sighed and hissed back. "What did you do this time Daniel?" The guards walked towards us and the sharp thing against my neck pressed more.
 
"Don't be reckless now. If I were you I wouldn't want this beautiful young lady to be hurt." The guards backed off and walked out from the shop but not before glaring back at him. "We will get you" and they were gone. He took the sharp thing away from my neck and sighed. I tried to turn around to talk sense into him but he was holding onto my shoulder so hard that I couldn't turn around. "Yah! Let me go!" I tried to hit him with my arm that he wasn't holding but he grabbed that wrist and lifted me over his shoulder and brought me in.

"Oh Daniel, you are here?" Mom, please not now!
 
"Ah, yes. I came over because me and this young lady have a math test tomorrow and we must train." He smiled and carried me to my room. "Take it easy, I will just hide here for a little while." He sat me down and I had forgot my right foot so it came as a surprise when it kind of flashed in my eyes and before I knew it I was in Daniel's arms again. "I didn't know that you would fall for me that fast." He smirked and hugged my waist.
 
"I haven't fallen for you, I just hurt my foot a while ago." I slaped his chest and huffed. He laughed, "How did you hurt yourself? You know that you can tell me anything, right?" When I didn't say anything his eyes darkned. I got nervous and blabbed out, "I tramped on a thumbtack..." He looked around the room. "I don't see any thumbtack and I know that you hate and don't use them."
 
Oops! "I-I..." I looked around me trying to find a way out. "And a thumbtack can't hurt your foot that much. You wouldn't need a bandage." I started to trash in his arms when he pulled me close to him and placed his lips on mine. My eyes widen and I stopped with everything I was doing. So when he let go of me I took a breath.
 
My cheeks felt hot and my hand was on them trying to cool them down. Daniel sat down and picked something up. "Next time, clean when you break a glass. Okay?"
 
"Yas Daniel." I nooded and he smiled at me. "Why do you insist on calling me my real name? Why don't you call me Niel like everyone else do?" I shrugged. "I like your name, is it wrong for me to call you that?" He looked shocked but shook his head. His hand clapsed around mine and he dragged me to the front door or like carried me there.
 
"I will bring Alice out for a date" he shouted. My eyes widen more than before. "What?!"
"Okay, have fun but not to fun!" my mother shouted back. "Mother!" Daniel smiled at me and we were soon out in the sun.