1....2....3... Action!

3...2....1.... Action!


“Guys, Come on! We have to do that shot again!” the director screamed across the set.
“3….2…1…. Action!”
These were the words that fell hundreds of times on this day.
Video-shots were those aspects in his Job that Junsu sometimes really hated.
But today it was okay.
He was happy for every shot he had to do again with his female counterpart Sujun.
She was beautiful and he admired her.
Not just that she was beautiful, she was talented as hell.
She could move her body like a goddess, she could sing and she was gentle.
Junsu couldn’t do anything else than falling for her.
And right now they were doing a video shoot together… and in the end they would have a kissing scene….
Just at the thought his heart started to beat faster.
He longed to feel those beautiful soft lips on his own, even if it was just for show.
The scene they were filming now was a scene where just Sujun could be seen.
She was standing in an empty room with many bottles that looked like stolen form a chemical labor.
Junsu was watching her he was in his own dream world, imagining what it could be like to be with her.
What he didn’t know is that she didn’t felt any different.
She also fell for him head over heels but was too shy to admit it.
While she stood there in this room she felt Junsu’s eyes lying on her, watching her carefully and she got nervous.
She felt like her legs would give up because they started to shake so badly, just because she felt his glances on her body.
Sujun never felt like this before she never has been in love like this.
“Cut!” the director screamed and both of the main actors were torn out of their dream worlds.
“That was great. There are just two scenes left now! We make a little break and in 10 Minutes I need all of the background dancers here. Junsu and Sujun? You should get yourself ready for the final scene okay?” could be heard from the director.
As they heard the words final scene both of their heart beats increased madly.
Sujun almost felt like she would faint because she was so nervous.
Junsu wasn’t any better, except for the fact that he didn’t feel like fainting.

10 Minutes later they were sitting in the mask getting their make-up done again.
The stylist tried to talk with the two but it was like talking to some puppets.
They didn’t answer at all; they were just sitting there lost in their thought about the upcoming scene.
And then the director called “Okay Junsu? Sujun? We’re ready for the final one!”
Junsu and Sujun stood up and changed some looks.
The whole crew could feel that something would happen, the air felt electric.

As they stood in front of the camera Sujun tried the best to hide her nervousness but she wasn’t able to.
Junsu looked at her and didn’t knew what he should do, he never saw someone that nervous except for himself in the moment.
“Are you ready?” the director asked.
The two looked at another and nodded in union.
“Okay. Silence! 3...2…1… Action!”
They moved closer to each other and closed their eyes.
As they felt each other’s lips on their own all of their nervousness was gone.
They relaxed completely and just kissed.
Sujun’s arms found their way around Junsu’s neck and Junsu laid his arms around her waist pulling her closer.
The whole studio went silent.
But then the director screamed “CUT” and the scene was ended.
The pair broke their kiss and Sujuns nervousness came back.
And then everything went black.
She fainted.
Junsu was scared.
He kneeled down next to her feeling her heartbeat.
It was still there.
The whole crew came towards the, also shocked.
But then Sujun opened her eyes.
She couldn’t see clear she just saw the outlines of Junsu.
“Oh my… What happened?” she asked confused.
“You just fainted after our kiss. Are you okay?” the singer asked worried and held her hand.
As Sujun heard this she blushed madly and whispered “I’m sorry.”
He smiled and asked “Are my kisses that bad?”
The only answer he got was Sujun pulling him down towards her and kissing him again, where from she got that confidence she didn’t know but she liked this Sujun.
“No you aren’t.” she whispered after the kiss.
They both smiled and Junsu helped Sujun standing up.

A few minutes later both were standing in front of the building newly dressed and ready to go home.
They said goodbye with a short kiss.
But they still didn’t say what they really feel for each other.
As Sujun started to walk away, almost disappointed, Junsu called out her name.
She turned around and saw Junsu coming towards her.
Sujuns heartbeat increased again, getting nervous.
Now Junsu stood right in front of her and said.
“Sujun? I have to say I really like you. Do you want to go on a date with me?”
On the beautiful face of Sujun a huge smile appeared and she nodded.
Junsu smiled back and they kissed again, this time it was a happy goodbye.
After the kiss Sujun whispered “I really like you too.”
 

End ~