A good idea

On Rainy days

''You sure you dont want to hang out later?'' the seventeen year old boy asked. Yongguk shook his head and continued eating his ramyun. Jongup  sighed and looked at his friend. ''Come on, hyung! Its almost two years ago since he died, why cant you just forget him?''  Youngjae said annoyed. Yongguk turned around and looked at his friends, ''You guys dont know anything about love, do you?'' He answered  and left the kitchen, leaving the two boys alone.

Yongguk sat down onto his bed and sighed. He looked around and immediatly saw a photobook on the nightstand. It contained pictures of him and his lover, from before the accident that killed Himchan. Yongguk felt his vision getting blurry and a tear rolled down his cheek. They looked so happy together, like they where meant to be. Another tear rolled down his cheek, and when yongguk turned to the next page, seeing a picture of their wedding, he couldnt take it anymore. He threw the book across the room and burried his face in his hands. ''I'm such an idiot!'' he whispered to himself. 

''Whats wrong with him?'' Youngjae asked. Jongup sighed and sat down. ''I dont know, but  think we have to help him''. Right in that moment, Youngjae got an idea. ''You know.. i think i have an idea'' he said and smirked. Jongup looked at his hyung with a questioning look. 

Yongguk opened his eyes when someone knocked on the door to his room. ''Hyung, come with us, okay?'' Jongup said. Yongguk looked at the two boys standing in the middle of his room. ''Yeah, come on! It will be fun'' Youngjae smiled. Yongguk shook his head and closed his eyes again, when he heard his friends whisper to eachother. 

---

''Why do i have to go?'' Yongguk asked annoyed. His two friends just laughed at him as they drove to the night club where they were supposed to meet with some girls Jongup knew.  When they arrived it was already filled with ty girls and guys. Yongguk sighed and followed his two friends.

''Oppa!'' a girl yelled, followed by three other girls. Jongup smiled and greeted his friends. ''Youngjae, Yongguk. This is Hyorin'' Jongup pointed at a girl with a cute smile and brown wavy hair. He pointed at two other girls and introduced them. ''This is Sandara, and Minzy'' The two girls smiled and winked. They both wore knee-long dresses, unlike all the ty girls in the club. ''And this is Jiyoon'' Jongup pointed at a short-haired blonde girl. Youngjae seemed very interested in Hyorin but Yongguk wasnt that interested. Yeah, they where pretty and probarely have very nice personalities, but there was something missing.

''Hey'' Yongguk turned around, seeing a  fierce-looking girl with light brown-ish slightly curled hair. She was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. She didnt seem to be someone who enjoyed partying. ''You must be Yongguk, am i right?'' The girl asked. Yongguk nodded, thinking she was one of the girls Jongup knew. ''I'm Lee Chae-Rin but you can call me CL'' She said. ''Your husband is Kim Himchan, right?'' she smiled. He nodded with a questioning look on his face. ''Yes, he was. But he died two years ago.. Why do you ask?'' He was starting to get annoyed. She shrugged and ordered something to drink. ''Do you like surprises?'' She looked at him. Yongguk was a bit creeped out and turned around to walk away, when she took his hand and handed him a piece of paper. 

~