Goodbye

Far Yet Near

  She walked into the house. The house that holds all their memories. The memories that she cherished. She saw the piano, the piano that they play...together..

Flashback

  Krystal was playing the piano when Kai sat beside her and they played the piano together. Ocassionally, they will look at each other and smile. It was a wonderful moment for Krystal and Kai, how they wished the time would stop and they can stay like this.

End of flashback

  She looked away and saw the small brown table. The table where they had their meals together. The table where they celebrated each others birthday...

Flashback

  "Happy Birthday, Krys',"  Kai wished her as he planted a kiss on her cheek. Krystal blushed and hugged him as Kai took some cream and placed it on her nose. They will then have a cream fight...almost every year.

End of flashback

  Krystal smiled. She continued walking and unknowingly, she reached the balcony. The balcony where Kai confessed to her. The balcony where her first kiss was stolen by...him

Flashback

  "Krystal Jung, will you be my girlfriend?" Kai confessed. Krystal blushed and nodded. They hugged each other. The first that they shared. Kai leaned closer and their lips touched. The first kiss that was stolen by...him...

End of flashback

Krystal....missed that warm feeling when they kissed. Her fingers lingered around the table and her fingers came in contact with a book. A familiar book. A book that Krystal gave  Kai. She flipped through the pages. The pictures and memories in the book caused a tear to fall off her cheek. It is about time...Krystal took a pen and wrote in the book

The words that I am unable to say

                       I love you

She walked out of the house, half-heartedly. She walked past the ice cream shop,the bench, the shopping mall....The places where we had our date...She walked and walked and she reached the beach...the beach...

At the same time

  Kai came back home. The moment he stepped into the house, he knew something was amiss. It seems that someone was here before. He walked to the table and took his book. The book....His eyes lingered on the book and his eyes widened when he spotted the words. Krystal!! He ran around the town like a mad man, trying to find Krystal. After searching aimlessly, Kai remembered the beach.

  His eyes gittered with happiness. Krystal is there. He ran towards her and back hugged her.

  "I miss you, Krys," Kai mumbled

Krystal smiled but a tear fell off her cheek. Kai hugged her even tighter but Krystal starts fading away...and she disappeared.....

"I love you Krys'" Kai whispered as tears flow down his cheek.......

 

Goodbye Kai. I am gone. Please find a girl that is better than me and move on. I will always watching over you. The piano, the table, the balcony, the bok, the ice cream shop, the bench, the shopping mall, the kiss , the hug and...the memories...they will be sealed deep in my heart...Thank you for being with me...The words that i am unable to say, I love you....

-Krystal