Quiet a meeting, dont you say?

Happy Energy.

Wooyoung's POV: 

"Are you okay?" She said with a worried tone while the other one was just like me, didnt give a care even though a life just might have ended.

"Hey, Jun, You okay?"

I stated, even though i knew he was strong enough to hold a car.

"Yeah.." 

The girl came over, "Are you okay, Im so sorry, Ill pay for it, just ...."

Well atleast she didnt make excuses, Hey, she seemed pretty cute.... Wait, i just be in a bad mood. I still have to go to that concert.

"Its fine." He said with his charming smile. If i wee a girl, iw ould totally melt over that.

Wait... EH?!

"Unnie, you should have watched where your going!"

"Yah, you should have-"

"But you should have"

They continued the endless argument over why JunHo got run over, leaving me and him dumbfounded.

It was quiet entertaining, knowing that concert by concert is always boring.They must be sisters.

But it looked like the older one was winning. And it seemed like it was getting violent, and i didnt want the younger one to get hurt, judging by her comebacks, the older one seems strong.

"Ahem" I finally said. Seemed a little obnoxious but we needed.

It got awkward.

"Why dont i know you guy's name?"

"Im Jien. You can call me IU. And this is my stupid little dongsaeng, Jiyeon."

"Yes, future husband of Junho!" She said confidently.

Wait, how could she not recongnise us? I looked over at Junho who still has his wig from before.

What about me?

Oh.. i still have my beanie on, hm..

"Im Jun, and thi is Jason" 

I gave him a confused look, as to why he lied. But thi girl, or at least one of them, was a crazy 2pm fan. Better safe than sorry .

ILL EDIT AND FINISH THIS LATER .

I just want it to be a 3-5 part one shot.