New Life Began but He Came Back

Can A Dream Turn Into Reality?

Donghae's POV: 

Its Been Three months since i haven't seen her. I walked into a cafe and saw her i froze in the spot i saw her smile and kiss a guy who i didn't know i just kept staring she then saw me... I waved she smiled slightly i walked towards her. "Yoona...may we talk we haven't seen each other in a long time." I said she nodded. We all sat together Yoona and that guy sat across from me i kept staring at her. "This is Kris." she said he smiled at me and bowed slightly with his head. I nod. "Lee Donghae immida." I introduced my self. 

Yoona looked at my finger. There was no ring"Where is she?" She asked me. "America." I replied. she nods. "Can we talk privately." I asked. yoona looked at Kris. He nodded. "I have to go somewhere for a while.'' Kris said to yoona and kissed her as she nodded. As he exits we both just sit there as the waitress brings our coffee. As she goes back to the counter we look at each other. 

"It Seems like you are happy." I said she nods. "How come you're not engaged with Jessica you said your wedding was 2 months." She said. "Yeah but i blew it off." I replied honestly. "Oh...addaso. Its been awhile but i gotta go it was great to see you." She said and stood up i stood up quickly and grabbed her arm, "can't you stay awhile?" I asked wanting her, She shook her head, and removed her arm. She bowed slightly and she exited out. I ran after her and saw her crying,  

"Why are you crying?" I asked as i looked at her she then shot a glare at me. 

"Why are you back?" She asked me. "Yoona i might be out to New York for a year or two or maybe more," I said, she looks at me, "Why?" She asks with tears. "I have to. So you can live in peace." I said. Yoona shook her head. "I will never live in peace." She whispered to me and walked away. Why? WHY? Do i have to do this why can't we just be together why can't we have each other? Why is God being like this to me? "WAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????!!" I screamed i heard yoona stop in her footsteps i dropped down on my knees with tears coming out like a waterfall. Yoona ran to me and was on her knees she tried to help me up. 

"Mianhae." She said and hugged me, as she my hair. "We can't we just can't. I want to be with you i want us together but faith didn't bring us like that." She said and hugged me tighter. "Yes they did why do you think we were bestfriends?" I asked she smiled a bit yet it turned to a frown. "bullahyo." She said. I stood up with her help. "Just take care of yourself please." She said and ran away from me. I can't chase after her anymore not now...we will meet another day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I go to a carnival and see...I.M Y.O.O.N.A with Kris again after they got ice creme. She saw me and she stared away. I walk towards them. "Annyeong..." I greet them they both, She just ignores me we both just had an awkward silence again. "Yoona how do you guys know each other?" Kris asks. "We were best friends a few years or months back." She says "three...three months." I said. "It feels like a year though." She says. "i know." I agree...Kris just nodded, "So...what are you doing here?" Yoona asks me. "bullahyo,do you remember? We would always go here." I said. Yoona nodded. "What about you guys?" I asked back. "Its our 1 month anniversary." Kris replied smiling Yoona looked at me i looked at her dissapointed. "oh...congrats," I said with my head lowered down with a frown. "Komowayo." She replies. "I guess I'll be going..." I said yoona just nodded

-------

I called up yoona. 

"Yeobasseyo?" She answered. "Meet me at 'the park' " I said. "Waeyo?" She asks. "If you don't appear i will still be waiting." I said and hung up. 

I was at the swing set yoona would always sneek behind me and cover my eyes i always knew it was her, But instead she came just sitting in the opposite direction in swing set facing me. 

"Yoona do you remember when you would sneek up to me?" I asked. "Is that it?" She replied coldly. 

"Anni, how did you guys meet? Was it right after you stopped seeing me?"I asked she stared at me but i didn't Look back at her. "Anni, kinda, i met him at.. that amusment park yesterday i was there for the same reason why you were there i started crying and he helped me out, " She turned her read to my direction i kissed her...her soft lips... " I miss you." I said i looked at her with tears. 

end of pov

Yoona's POV

He kissed me with his lips...."I miss you." He said as he pulled away and looked at me with tears. "I......have to go." I reply and try to run but he gets my arm and kisses me again, but passionately "Can you stop trying to run away? And can you be mine FOREVER?" He asked me looking at me intensely in the eyes. 

"But I'm nothing like the old Yoona you know...i have a new life,please get out of it. "I replied and turned my back on him covering my mouth so whe won't hear me sobbing i walked as fast as i can and went to my house across the park ." I looked out the window and saw him kneeling,with hands on the ground crying i saw every drop.....(A/N: Like this- OTL) 

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Sorry Lee Donghae, 
Saranghae...

A/N: Hey guys hope you like the poster, and the chapter/story so far. Hope you guys enjoyed it! BYE BYE STAY EXCITED FOR THE Upcoming chapters ANNYEONG!! KAMSHAMIDA!