Sohyun

Heart of Gold

"Aish! Ppali ppali Sohyun-ah! You'll be late for school! Oppa's gotta go practice." L.Joe said. "Arasseo! Geez man! Calm down oppa! I'm coming!" she said. After two minutes, Sohyun came down all dressed and ready with her school bag. "Speed things up next time, ok?" L.Joe told her. She just gave him a look and off they went. L.Joe dropped Sohyun at school and he went to his schedule. L.Joe and Sohyun are two orphan siblings. Their parents died from illnesses. The two always got into fights and arguments. The only friends they have are her brother's group Teen Top. They really can't communicate without breaking out into an argument every five minutes, but regardless of the fights, they both love each other very much.

March came in a blink of an eye and Sohyun's birthday is coming up. "Sohyun-ah! Come here for a sec! I have something for you!" L.Joe called. "What is it?" "Surprise! Happy early birthday!" He said. He handed her keys to a brand new car. Her eyes were watering. She hugged him. "Aw! You didn't have to spend all your savings on me and buy me a car!" She said. As soon as she recieved the keys, she went outside to find the car and gave it a test run. "Not too far! Come back soon!" He yelled. "Arasseo!" She said, and drove off.

When Sohyun came back, L.Joe prepared a BBQ for her birthday. "I hope you'll love it. It's all your favourites." He ssaid. She smiled. "To us. Let's just enjoy tonight without any arguing and fighting." she toasted L.Joe with her glass. L.Joe nodded and did the same. "To us." After the BBQ dinner, L.Joe took her to see the boys. "Sohyun-ah!" CAP greeted her with a hug. "Hey man. What's up?" He asked L.Joe. "Ah, not much. Just here to celebrate Sohyun's birthday without creating an argument." He told CAP. While L.Joe was talking to CAP, Sohyun was with Niel and Ricky when she unintentionally overheard her brother talking about her. 

"Does he not like keeping a sane attitude and actually want to start an argument with me?" Sohyun thought. Then, she decided to ask him before jumping to conclusions. "Oppa, can I talk to you for a sec?" "What is it?" "I heard you talking to CAP oppa about me. What is this? You actually want to start fighting with me? I thought you liked the calm us." L.Joe frowned. "No. You misunderstood me." He explained. "Oh. Really now? Cause it sounded like you're holding it in and when you have the chance, you'll blow it off on me, right?" By now, all the boys heard the two siblings starting a fight already. "Hey...hey...what's going on?" Niel asked. "C'mon! Let's break it up. It's Sohyun's birthday. There shouldn't be any quarrelling." Chunji stepped in.

Sohyun just stared at everyone and then back to L.Joe. Her eyes were filled with tears and she ran away and drove off.