My Girl

She Ain't...

They both lay panting. When she felt her heart beat come back down, she rose up from the bed and got dressed. Not saying a word to the man that now lay in bed by himself, she grabbed her purse and left. This is how it always was. It was better this way. This was what they had agreed upon. Now if only his heart would stay out of this he would have no troubles the next time she came around.

 

Seungri woke to a loud pounding at the door. He looked to see it was three in the morning. What the hell?! He forced himself out of the bed as the pounding continued. When he opened the door it was the last and first girl he wanted to see at the moment. Confused? So was he.

She was drenched from head to toe from the pouring rain and she was crying.“What’s wrong Minzy,” Seungri spoke with concern. Without a word, she pressed her lips to his. He pulled away not understanding, “What’s going on?” She didn’t answer him and went for his lips again. But he dodged her kiss, “Minzy, what’s wrong?”

She rolled her eyes and wiped at her tears, “Are you going to give me what I came for or what?!”

“I…”

Minzy ran her hands through her soaking wet hair, “Fine, never mind!”

She did a quick U-turn and headed straight for the door. S eungri reached for her wrist to stop her and she came to an abrupt halt, waiting for his next move. He walked around to face her as he still held her wrist and looked her in her eyes .As much as his heart was confused, he couldn’t refuse her request.

His head descended down to hers taking her lips to his. It was hard to fulfill her needs with her sobs and he would stop to check on her. But she insisted that he continue with his deed. Even with her crying she was still good in bed.

As they both lay in bed she faced away starring at the wall. “Minzy,” Seungri whispered.

“Hmm…”

He paused not knowing if he should ask. In that moment of silence Minzy could sense his concern for her. She wiped a stray tear and turned to face him. He grinned at her and she couldn’t help but grin back.

Taking his hands in hers she squeezed his hands and placed a soft kiss on top of his hands, “Thank you.”

The confusion was soon cleared and he knew right then how he felt. Not thinking, he pulled her flesh to flesh with him and kissed her with so much driven passion. She kissed him with just as much force and he couldn’t help the words that escaped his mouth, “I love you!”

Minzy quickly pulled away with wide eyes, “Wha…what did you say?”

“Minzy I love you,” he repeated.

She sat up not believing his words, “Seungri don’t play.”

He sat up alongside her and turned her to face him, “Minzy I really do love you.”

Minzy shook her head as she got up from the bed, “You don’t love me. You love my !”

He was hurt that she would bluntly say that. Yes they were only buddies and hell yeah her was like heaven. But still, that didn’t stop him from wanting to love more than just her body.

“Okay, you’re right that I do love you in bed. But Minzy I have grown to love more than just your body!”

She didn’t want to hear it, “Seungri I have enough problems in my life. I don’t need you to add on to it.”

Seungri threw his hands up in the air, “WHAT?!”

Minzy nodded, “I’m sorry but we can’t see each other anymore.”

“MINZY! Don’t say that please! We don’t have to see each other like this anymore if you don’t want to.”

“Seungri don’t you get it? You know why we can’t see each other any other way than this! I’m taken!”

Seungri coughed a laugh, “Yeah by some scum bag that can’t take care of you worth ! Isn’t that why we became friends with benefits?”

“How can you say that about your best friend,” Minzy asked.

He scratched his head out of frustration, "I KNOW! That's what makes this even harder! Top is my friend, but I love you more Minzy!"

She picked up her things and began to get dressed, "We took this too far."

Seungri jumped up with the blanket wrapped around his waist as he made his way towards her, "Don't say that Minzy."

She shook her head not wanting to hear anymore, "I'm sorry Seungri. This stops here."

Seungri became speechless as he watched what she did every time their sessions were over. Minzy picked up her bag and headed straight for the door. But this time he knew this was the last time he would ever see her like this.

 

Author's Notes:

I at making up titles, hence me breaking it up in two haha. This was based off of Trey Songz- She Ain't My Girl. Hope you enjoyed it even if it didn't end happy. Thanks for reading! <3