My Savoir

A New Beginning

"Yoseob?!.. Wait.. Why.. How did you know I was here?"

"I was just walking home and i heard a girl yelling then i recognized your voice."

Before I knew it I started to cry. Mainly because i was happy that he found me.

"Dont cry.. he's gone now and I'm here. I live close by let me take you back to my place to get you cleaned up. I didnt even know untill then that my lip and nose were bleeding.

When we get to his place he sits on the couch and tells me to wait. He leaves the room and then comes back with a first aid kit. He took my face in his hands and starts to clean the blood off. He has the most gentle touch as if he's scared to hurt me. I cant help but stare into his eyes. He has these soft brown eyes that express how much he cares. He has a baby face that you could die for and a smile that makes you melt. How his black hair swept over his forehead. Then Dongwoon popped into my mind. How can i be attracted to both of them? And how is it possible to just pick one? They both are so unique.

Tears of confusion started to spill out of my eyes. I cant hurt one of them. How am i supposed to choose one without the other being hurt?!

Instantly he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. "Dont cry. Your prettier when your smiling." We stayed like this for awhile without talking. His comfort was enough. I laid my head against his chest and closed my eyes. After i gained control of myself i sat up and he spoke up.

"Ive been wanting to ask this. Who was that guy?"

"...He's the reason im here. We used to date when i was living in the U.S. But after a while he became too controlling and wouldnt let me do anything but be with him. Then when he drinks he becomes really abusive and takes it out on me.And now he follwed me here and wont stop till im his again. I guess you can tell from what just happened. I let out a big sigh.

"He's psycho.But i dont blame him for wanting you back your one of a kind. But dont worry just know i have your back. Whenever you need me you know where to come." He showed off his smile.

"Let me get you something to drink" he said getting up going to the kitchen.

I could hear the muffled sound of my phone ringing in my backpack.I dig in and see a number calling I've never seen before.

"Hello?"  

"Hey Stephanie. Im sorry about having to leave earlier so I thought we could...

Just then Yoseob walked back in and said "I hope Coke's alright cuz its the only thing i have."

"Yoseob?... sorry if i interupted you guy--...

"No no we were just hanging. I cut him off

"Ohhh well I'll let you go..*click* I heard the huge amound of sadness in his voice.  Ahhh this is exactly what i meant! I dont want to hurt them! Im such an idiot D:.

Im really sorry Yoseob but i gotta go.

"You sure?"

Yeah.. I .. umm.. got a lot of homework to start on you know first day and all.

"Alright ill walk you to the door."

Yoseob POV

Wow.. she's been through so much. Ive never really had a girlfriend. What if i hurt her and i dont even know it? What am i kidding. It's Dongwoon she likes not me. I slam my palm against my forehead. I can see it in her eyes. The way her face lit up when she realized it was Dongwoon calling her. The look on her face when she saw that he was hurt when he heard me. I never want to see her cry or hurt again. Dongwoon's experinced and gets all the girls. Maybe its best if he gets her. But I SWEAR to myself if he hurts her or i see her cry I will take her back and she'll be mine.

Your POV

I need to clear things up with Dongwoon! And fast! As Yoseob walks me to the door I can tell he wants to tell me something. But what could it be? As i reached the door I stopped and starred at him. Then he spoke up.

"Stephaine... I like you. Alot. More than i thought i would. I dont know if you feel the same. The first time seeing you in the cafeteria I knew I would like you. But i could tell you truely like Dongwoon. So go fix things with me. All i want is you to be happy. When you were crying it made me feel like crying. Tell him how you feel and see what happens. But just remember if things dont run out I'm here waiting with arms wide open.

Your POV.

Wooww.. I have no words. It takes guts for a guy to spill his guts like that. He's so sweet.

"Thank you Yoseob. I do like you trust me your sweet and cute.. He looked down and blushed as i said this.. I just have to figure things out right now thats all. "I'll keep your offer in mind dont worry." I rush up and give him a hug.

I hear him whisper "As long as I know that.. I'll be fine." I let go and started home.

"Goodnight Yoseob." I looked back and  smiled then I took my phone out and started to dial Dongwoon's number.