Dance with me

Dance with me

 

The way that he moves his waist. The way that he shake his thighs. The way that he tosses back his neck. God, I can't stop looking. So sensual, so y.
I breath in and the atmosphere makes my heart tremble. Sensual - that's how you move. I watch as your back muscles tighten up infront of me, and In the mirror I can see you biting your lips.
I don't think that my heart can bear it all. I stood up from the floor and went in your direction, well aware of the three pair of eyes staring at me. I'm aware that the rest members don't know about our relationship, but can they blame me? This perfection dancing in front of us is only mine. I need you, I need you and nothing else.
I stood behing you and you stopped moving. Our bodies almost touched eachother, I could almost feel your deep breath.
I looked in the mirror and our eyes met. My heart trembled again. It was like we were the only ones here, like there wasn't anithing or anyone around us. 
I streched my arms and I placed them on your waist, pulling you closer. You layed your head on my shoulder and I felt your lips on my neck. Electricity ran down my body and went in my heart again.
I tilted my head a little and our lips met. At that moment I was sure that it was just you and me and that I don't need anything else.
I heard you groan. That's it, you had to be mine. I had to make you scream, to beg me desperately. I had to make you need me as much as I need you.
Slowly I moved my hands from your waist to your thighs and I started moving them along with mine.
''Dance with me, Taemin'' you whispered into my neck and this time I was sure that the electric shock will stop my heart.
I groaned silently in your ear. I will dance with you tonight. I could dance with you all my live.