Final

Good Man

You could catch me in the Gentlemen’s club
Substitutin’ s for love, love, love
goin’ home to an empty house
Thinkin’ who should I call for some fun, hey

I never knew love until you, love
Never thought that I’d fall in love
Till you brought out of me
The man I always knew I could be, baby


“Hey oppa!!,” my best friend greeted me with a smile.

“Anyeong, Reney,” I replied and ruffled her hair.

She gave me a glare and swatted my hair away from her hair as I laughed at her. It was then I noticed on how cute she was when she’s annoyed and quickly stopped laughing when she gave me a glare.

“So why did you want to meet me??,” she asked with a curious look on her face.
“Errr…”, I stuttered as I didn’t realize the reason why I asked to meet with her anyway.

“Can’t I meet my best friend once in a while?? I miss you,” I quickly told her as I didn’t really know what to say.

“Awww… I missed you too oppa. Hehehehe.. So how’s “omma” and the kids,” she asked.

We talked about the recent events and my housemates as we had just debuted a few days ago. I wanted to share the good news and I really did miss my best friend as I haven’t contacted her for a few months already as I was busy with my schedules and she with college.

I can count the lovers that I’ve had
And all of those relationships gone bad
I wanna thank you for guiding me
And showing me love

I was just a boy and not a man
Falling deep in love was not the plan
Baby, because of you and what you do
You made me a good man, oh, baby


“Reney ah.. What did I do wrong this time??,” I asked with tears in my eyes.
“I don’t know, oppa. Maybe you are too good for her,” she told me while rubbing my shoulders and neck comforting me.

“I thought she understood me that I couldn’t spend too much time with her as I have schedules and all,” I told her and wipe away my tears as I felt embarrassed crying in front of my best friend.

“Don’t worry, oppa. You deserve someone better than her anyway. Cheer up okay?? Here, drink this,” the girl replied and gave me a glass of water.

“What am I going to do without you, girl,” I told her and smiled.

“Hahaha.. Don’t worry too much okay. You know you love me and can’t live without me. Hahahaha,” I heard her say when I suddenly realized the real reason why my girlfriend now ex-girlfriend left me.

I am in love with my best friend without me realizing it until now. I never realized it that I’ve always talks about her and my career with my ex and it probably made her mad enough. She stared at me with a confused look on her face when she realized that I was silent after hearing what she said. I got up and went straight to her and kissed her.

Used to change my numbers every other week
Gettin’ crazy crank calls from them freaks i'd meet
In V.I.P with a bottle of somethin’
Tryin’ hard to push up on some peek

‘Cause I-I never knew love until you, love
You showed me a true love
You gave me the chance
Now I understand how to be a good man, oh, yes


“Yahh.. Oppa,” she shouted as I ran away from her after throwing a snow ball at her.

I laughed happily and smiled at her as she chased me around with a big snow ball ,”You can’t catch me, honey,”.

Suddenly a white ball hit my face and a loud laugh from the side can be heard and another set of giggling was heard too. I glared at the smirking elder girl who was giving a high five to my best friend who is now my girlfriend. I sulked as my own roommate was laughing at my expense and I smirked as I quickly gather some snow and shaped it into a ball and threw it.

“That’s for laughing at me, Hyungseung,” I told the guy and ran as a snowball fight had began almost immediately as I threw the snowball at him.

We were all laughing and having fun in the snow and I caught Serene and fell down into the snow. I smiled at her and am glad that I’ve met her.

“You are heavy, Oppa. Get off me,” I heard her say after a few seconds.

“Saranghae, Serene,” I told her as I got off her and sat next to her.

“I know, Oppa,” she said and smiled up to me.

I can count the lovers that I’ve had (I’ve had)
All of those relationships gone bad (Relationships)
I wanna thank you for guiding me
And showing me love(the love, yes)

I was just a boy and not a man (Not a man, no)
Falling deep in love was not the plan
Baby, because of you (You, you, you) and what you do
You made me a good man

Thank you for lovin’ me
Its your love that I want
Its the love that I want
Its the love that we share
Its your love oh, yeah
But if it ain't you, my love’s for nobody, nobody
Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody
(Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...)


I looked through the crowd as I was waiting for my turn to sing the cover song, Good Man, at our performance. Then I saw my love and her friend sitting in the middle with our fans. I smiled and also noticed the smile on my boys especially Hyungseung since it was his girl sitting next to my girl. Then, my turn came and I sang my heart out along with the rest of my group.

This is for you, Serene. You have changed me into a good man and I thank you for being there for me all these years, I thought to myself and waved at her while performing the song.

I can count the lovers that I’ve had (Baby, baby)
All of those relationships gone bad
I wanna thank you for guiding me
And showing me the hope

I was just a boy and not a man
Falling deep in love was not the plan
Baby, because of you and what you do
You made me a good man, oh, baby

It’s all because of
you-you-you-you-you-you-you-you-you


“This song that we had just sang is dedicated to all our fans and also to my girlfriend, Serene and Ayu, Hyungseung’s girl. We love you and want to thank you for being there for us,” I told the fans and our girls after finishing our song.

Loud cheers can be heard from the crowd and I noticed that the girls gasped as they heard my announcement. The guards quickly went to get our girls onto the stage and I went straight to my best friend and who is now the love of my life. I hugged her and kissed her softly.

“Gomanwo, Reney. Gomanwo for loving me and making me a good man” I told her.

She smiled with happy tears and I gave her another hug. My life is great now. I have a great career, good friends and a love that will always be there for me through the good and bad times.